RWBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we're finally starting the plot :D looking forward to seeing everyone in combat, especially Ruby and Weiss. I have a feeling that they're going to end up a team due to their rivalry.

Anyway, did anyone notice that Blake wasn't there on the launchpads with everyone else? I wonder why.

And we're finally starting the plot :D looking forward to seeing everyone in combat, especially Ruby and Weiss. I have a feeling that they're going to end up a team due to their rivalry.

Anyway, did anyone notice that Blake wasn't there on the launchpads with everyone else? I wonder why.

Ruby and Weiss will inevitably make eye contact while looking for Yang and Pyrrha, respectively. By the end of it, their contempt will have morphed into a friendly rivalry. This is not a prediction, it is a fact.

Also, yeah: I noticed that with Blake... I thought it was strange. Anyway, it will be Jaune and Pyrrha, Ren and Nora, Ruby and Weiss, and Yang and one of those random nameless guys (who will most likely be killed off to show the lethality of the trial as well as allow Blake to fill in)

Archived