RWBY

I for sure wasn't expecting Weiss's personality, but I actually like it and find it rather fitting.

It was rather unexpected as well, which does put a plus in my book.

In the trailer, she's singing, and at first I think she was an elegant, calm girl with a dignified attitude, which would seem boring as well. However, the element of such a bratty childish personality does add a little bit of spice to the character interaction, which makes it really nice to see.

I look forward to future episodes. As long as they're not short. I will have that problem for a while now...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, the element of such a bratty childish personality does add a little bit of spice to the character interaction, which makes it really nice to see.

I like how we used the same word to describe her.

And I agree: A shy but talented girl didn't sound very exciting.

I like how we used the same word to describe her.

And I agree: A shy but talented girl didn't sound very exciting.

Really? I didn't notice actually.

So yeah, I think this Weiss is actually more doable teehee than the one we perceived from the trailer.

the character called john looks weak he should have a better weapon instead of sword and shield lol

So the weapon determines if someone is weak or strong?

That is one of the most retarded an baseless things I ever heard.

You realize that's the point of Jaun, right?

Even if he does look weak, who's to say that he's really skilled with that sword and shielth? Or maybe he's really lucky in fights.

If it's the case with the latter, then I'd say it would be very interesting to see him fight.

Even if he does look weak, who's to say that he's really skilled with that sword and shielth? Or maybe he's really lucky in fights.

If it's the case with the latter, then I'd say it would be very interesting to see him fight.

I think he's going to be bad tbh. The fact that he bonded with Ruby so early on, and that he appears weak, just makes me think it's all a trick. That secretly he's there with some plot to steal dust or something.

I think his appearance and awkward nature is too genuine, usually you can tell (sometimes immediately) if someone is actually evil.

Maybe he's a professional actor?

Hey, what he is like, all pure hearted or whatever in the show at first, but then there's like, this impure dust, which he obtains, and somehow turns evil?

How about it? Evil Jaun, who is actually badass?

Archived