[OCG] September 2013 Banlist.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="[email protected]" post="6256698" timestamp="1376459422"]eh...just a thought...with all do respect, why do we have to ban cards...still a newbie so i dont know what  is going on...sorry...[/quote] Because they were too ppwerful last format. The only decks that would top tournaments were dragon ruler and spellbook prophecy. And it was unfair to other decks.

seriously having fun with HERO variants with this list. Deepsea and Gate Ruler especially. 40goodcards+Bloo-D.dek seems fun as well, but haven't tested it(or make any good build for it). Also, there's some rumor about the rumor about Tenki and Sorc moving to Semi have been confirmed by Snake and another guy named Raiden. And yeah, the scans should be here on Friday. (hoping Glow Up to be @1).

gorz is to OTK as heavy storm is to backrow and dark hole is to front row. It must never be banned and it must never be semi limited or unlimited.

Um no. There are a lot of fair ways to prevent OTK, such as Trag, Battle Fader, Swift Scarecrow and etc.

It's really just the token that's the problem, right? Like, if it just summoned itself/did the burn effect, it probably wouldn't even be limited.

Kind of silly, really, when it's just one tiny bit of text that causes so many problems. But hey, that's Konami.

[quote name="Shooting Star Dragon" post="6256894" timestamp="1376496738"]I was wanting to see Six Sams take a hit, they seem a bit too broken to me.   That and they make me want to put a baby in a blender.[/quote] If sams dont open gateway they arent that good making them situational to use. And them getting 2 gateway in a match is unlikely. And even then people have ways to counter them. But there would be nothing wrong with gateway banned

It's really just the token that's the problem, right? Like, if it just summoned itself/did the burn effect, it probably wouldn't even be limited.

Kind of silly, really, when it's just one tiny bit of text that causes so many problems. But hey, that's Konami.

Well I mean, Gorz is still a 2700 on his own. Being Level 7 doesn't really help his case.

What does being Lv7 do with it? It's kinda hard to make another Level 7, seeing as you have to have a empty feild first.

Unless my brain is stupid today, I can't see how her being a Level 7 being anything bad.

Gorz + Dragon Ruler = Big Eye

[quote name=".Leo" post="6256969" timestamp="1376512412"]Gorz + Dragon Ruler = Big Eye[/quote] Doesnt have to be big eye, blades and draccosack are good choices aswell But i dont think gorz will be used in dragons, maybe like other decks that run one of the dragon rulers that will use this then yeah

Dragon Rulers are being hit majorly, right? So what's the big deal?

Doesnt have to be big eye, blades and draccosack are good choices aswell But i dont think gorz will be used in dragons, maybe like other decks that run one of the dragon rulers that will use this then yeah

WHO DOESN'T USE BIG EYE?

I don't like Wind-Up Shark going down. I run it at 3 in several decks. Well, I guess I have space for Bear+Tenki in all my decks now.

Birdman also annoys me, but as I have only 1 IRL, it doesn't affect me directly.

Big Eye is limited, so I'll just keep my last copy if I cannot sell it fast enough.

Well I mean, Gorz is still a 2700 on his own. Being Level 7 doesn't really help his case.

Well, yeah, but that just makes it a defined Tragoedia. If there's anything that makes me think, "Well, shit, now what do I do," it's having two monsters come onto the board at once.

The only think in rank 4 Gadgets that I play that can get over Gorz normally is Ouroboros. And I mean, that's fine if I can bounce it and it's no big deal. The more prevalent issue to me seems to be the token, meaning that having two available means two monsters for one play.

I'm just waiting for the Synchro builds to start popping up. The Beast variant I've been seeing with the Tanukits is pretty good.

Archived