Digimon Tri: 90's kids... y'all ready for some nostalgia?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Tri has different cast for the Digidestineds.

They can just use different voices for them because puberty's a jabroni.

Really? I had assumed it was the same VAs. I kind of assumed the voices were't exactly like how they were originally, but I thought they had the same cast. Shows how much I know. Puberty would certainly be a massive help for the voice change, though I do still think a lot of fans would miss the old voices even if they don't REALLY work for their new ages.

A prime example is T.K. Think about the transition between seasons 1 and 2. Plus it might take forever to find them again, but if you could pick an English voice cast for Tri, who would you want to be who?

tbh I wouldn't really mind if they went with all unknowns with Matt Mercer as........ Matt. As long as they keep Bryce Papenbrook as far away from it as they can. Michelle Ruff might be a good match for Sora too, but otherwise I think that going with unknowns and one or two professionals would be best.

Just finished watching the next four parts.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

Gotta say, seeing Ikkakumon and Togemon fight Imperialdramon, then see how the Crest and Warp Digivolutions work was pretty awesome. It felt so nostalgic seeing the Digivices change colour.

Also, what happened at the end was so sudden, I had to laugh. It was nice seeing such a proud tradition upheld.

[spoiler=Part 2]

Overall its pretty good,the SOL moment are funny and the new evolution are pretty awesome, love the heartbeat effect on evolution to ultimate, plus the excitement of seeing new mega...

one thing though, they really need to get the power level right...... Rookie/Champion level can survive multiple attack from mega-level digimon and can even put up a fight is just wrong, imperialdramon is shown to be able to stop attack from ultimate level digimon with no effort, how can leomon and togemon's attack knocking it back.....

[spoiler=Well we got the poster for the next chapter...]

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720160311215538.jpg

Seems at least Tentamon is next to get a mega this chapter

It's Tentomon, and yeah, HerculesKabuterimon is awesome. Izzy is a new member of the Mega club. I mean we did have these:

Think of it as a "What could have been".

Also, in terms of dub, Colleen O' Shaughnessy should be Sora, again.

Finally caught up with Tri.

[spoiler=Thoughts on Chapter 2]

- I do like how when the digimon go to their Ultimate forms before going to Mega rather than warp digivolving

- At least they kept up with the tradition of Leomon dying, though I'm somewhat surprised it was done my Meicoo. (I expected it to be during the fight with Ken)

Also not gonna lie, I actually didn't see Patamon the first time I saw the poster.

Now we wait 6 months for the next part (September 24th is when the 3rd part comes out)

Archived