Digimon Tri: 90's kids... y'all ready for some nostalgia?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikemon, as shown by the poster.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the worst of the three...i totally forgot that he evolved into WereIkkakumon.  I must've stroked out when I saw him on that poster.

That means Biyomon is turning into Examon...a royal knight in and of itself...even more op

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the worst of the three...i totally forgot that he evolved into WereIkkakumon.  I must've stroked out when I saw him on that poster.

That means Biyomon is turning into Examon...a royal knight in and of itself...even more op

i doubt it, since gomamon become vikemon its most likely they'll follow the evolution line from the psp game, which is 

[spoiler=Cast's Megas]

Agumon/Gabumon = Unchanged

Biyomon = Phoenixmon

Tentomon = HerculesKabuterimon

Palmon = Rosemon

Gomamon=Vikemon

Patamon = Seraphimon

Tailmon = Ophanimon

But Vikemon is the lamest thing Gomamon can digivolve into...why not Plesiomon D:

Vikemon resembles Zudomon more, and he's pretty awesome in his own right. I think the "honor" of Gomamon's lamest Mega goes to MarineAngemon.

I haven't seen old school digimon but, what about Magnadramon?

Ophanimon is better and makes more sense considering Angewomon.

Finally got around to watching the first episodes. It was good. The character interactions are great, it looks amazing, and it has a lot of promise going forward. I've seen people criticize Tai's change given how extreme it is from what he was like before and while I get it I'm ok with it. When you look at how much gets destroyed in just the two fights I can understand how frighting that can be.

Side from that

-TaiXMatt OTP

-Izzy is best Digidestined

-I wish we'd gotten more from new girl

For the past couple o' days I've been rewatching the first Adventure season(currently on Ep 39) and my opinion of it has actually improved a fair bit. There's just something quite magical about the entire thing, but especially the first arc(even if it is a bit slow) and episode 21.

Also Taimato is best ship and Mimi best character.

Two objectively true statements right here.

Archived