Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

In terms of Numerix, I designed: 61, 84, 91, 92 and 102. 

But yeah, I think I added plenty of generics otherwise (enjoy trying to pronounce the latter four; if you can pronounce kana, you should be fine [at the least, you do not have to deal with the W thing])

===

Active mods to be made into YCM Heavenly Sovereign

• Myself
  • evilfusion
  • Flame
  • Night (he's somewhat inactive though)
  • Hi I'm Dad
  • Smear
  • Gadjiltron
  • Nai
  • Zai

Retired mods

• Black
  • Zex

Support members

• Kaisu
  • Some members in here

Eh, don't think I'll need to add the "Retired" mods yet, but supports are definitely going to be there.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a preview of Neo AGM Avengers, notably of Dova and myself:

Neo AGM Avenger Dragon King

FIRE - Level 3 - Dragon/Effect - 900/1800

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. If this monster is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Neo AGM Avenger Dragon King" once per turn.

Neo AGM Avenger Dova

WIND - Level 2 - Thunder/Tuner/Effect - 800/800

If you control a face-up "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, except "Neo AGM Avenger Dova", you can Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard. You can Tribute this face-up monster: Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand or Graveyard with its effects negated. You can only activate each effect of "Neo AGM Avenger Dova" once per turn.

Here's another Neo AGM Avengers preview, notably of Sakura and Nyx:

Neo AGM Avenger - Flash Flyer

WIND - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 1800/500

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. If this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck, except "Neo AGM Avenger - Flash Flyer".

Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami

DARK - Level 1 - Fiend/Tuner/Effect - 0/0

If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, if you control only "AGM" monsters, you can draw 2 cards: If you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except "AGM" monsters, for the rest of the turn. If you control a face-up "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, except "Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami", you can Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only activate each effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami" once per turn.

That makes both our DARK monsters Tuners . . . hehe.

Another pair:

Neo AGM Avenger - Void Champion

DARK - Level 2 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 500/700

If a "Neo AGM Avenger" monster you control destroys your opponent's monster, by battle or its own effect, you can Special Summon this monster (from your hand or Graveyard). If this monster is used as Fusion or Synchro Material for a Summon, you can target 1 monster on the field: That target's ATK and DEF become 0, also you can add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster (except "Neo AGM Avenger - Void Champion") from your Deck to your hand during the End Phase.

Neo AGM Avenger - Landowning Engineer

EARTH - Level 4 - Beast-Warrior/Effect - 1700/1000

If this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can reveal 1 Fusion monster from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck to your hand of the same Attribute as the revealed monster from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot Summon the revealed monster this turn. Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard (except during the turn it was sent there), you can Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand.

Well, you could always be the ninth member of the archetype if you hurry with the March AGM Deck Challenge.

Bluntly, me. Amazoni, Spiritrinket, Fiendrache, Dynamage, Vigilizard, Darkhorse (Synchro/Fusion), Barrk (Synchro/Fusion), Mellaxis (Synchro/Fusion, plus Ritual if you count that), Steel Dragon (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz), Aeon (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz), Des-Draco (all), Dandao (all).

Beyond me . . . Dova, I think?

Bluntly, me. Amazoni, Spiritrinket, Fiendrache, Dynamage, Vigilizard, Darkhorse (Synchro/Fusion), Barrk (Synchro/Fusion), Mellaxis (Synchro/Fusion, plus Ritual if you count that), Steel Dragon (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz), Aeon (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz), Des-Draco (all), Dandao (all).

Beyond me . . . Dova, I think?

Well, makes sense. Pretty sure most of us take up a project with Extra Deck monsters or playstyles that suit our interest. That's why I've put put plenty of sets with Synchro monsters.

Draco does have the most Fusion archetypes out of everyone, though to be fair, you can just look through all the Archetypes we've made in this thread. 

That being said, only 3 of mine actually have ED bosses: RI-ON / Fantasy Wyvern are full Synchro, Electric Field have one Synchro/Xyz. Skateboards (and YCM Heavenly, soon) are purely Ritual. Err, I probably should add Phoenix Guardian and Show Jumpers to the Xyz thing now that I actually made bosses for them (albeit as over-110 Numbers; convert them to Numerix later). I have no Fusion archetypes otherwise; though I did contribute some generic ones.

===

Oh heck, all of the Archetypes I did have my involvement in some shape or form.

===

Archived