Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm also the only one in this club who's even in 5-digit post count; rest of you guys are still stuck under 5,000 (or otherwise level 5 and under; I'd say 4000 and under the Senior threshold, but Nyx is very close to breaking it). Not counting Talim (who I'm not treating as a member right now because she has not contributed ANYTHING within the past year or so for this club, looking back), also the only one from old YCM. 

[Then again, I'm also the only one in here with forum powers. (// yay for being a YCM vet //)]

That aside, I suppose you could say that; though using the emperors as a parallel to us probably isn't a good idea. Actively, Draco, Tinkerer, me, Nyx. Dova's been gone for a few months, Tojin and Garland have inactivity problems and as stated before, the other user's essentially nonexistent as far as this club is concerned.

There's also one more member who I think got conditionally accepted, but he hasn't shown up lately. 

====

FIRST OF ALL,

"Tojin and Sakura... [will] screw you to pieces."

Yes PLEASE.

Second of all, I just meant that I could apply a Barian Emperors role to three of us, but the other four active members are... not so easy. You've got very distinct personalities and styles, whereas I can relate to Vector, and Draco and Tinkered just fit the same rones as Nash and Dumon.

That's not to say we aren't sparkling individuals ourselves, just that we were easier for me to pin down.

I'm making a thing for a potential return of Number Hunters during the March Break, and wanted to sort out who the [French] we are.

Besides a whole slew of antagonistic PCs, I thought our equivalent to the Barians (in the context of Destiny City) was The Meta. A mechanical overmind that gave Konami the power and tech to build Destiny City and make the show that their fans dreamed of a reality. Upon the Numerix being released into the city, The Meta separated into seven in order to retrieve them, as the Numerix Hunters were not collecting them fast enough.

Well, 9. There are 9 over-hundred Numerix, not counting Centurion (Numerix-100 itself).

Numerix-101: Divine Dragon Bahamut

Numerix-102: Blossom Dragon Eternalsummer Hibiscus

Numerix-103: Gruwel Revenant

Numerix-104: Double Helix Cannon

Numerix-105: Infinity Gear Archfiend

Numerix-106: King Terrordrome

Numerix-107: Sagacious Harvester Mendacium

Numerix-108: Dual-Blade Dragoon

Numerix-109: Miracle Totem

While that does make sense, it also bugs me because nine seems like a lot, but seven is a nice balanced number. Also that's how many of us are actually active. I mean we could just say that 1, 5, and 6 are all dead, they could only replace one of them, and it ended up being 5, but we'll build that bridge when we need it.

Well, again, given my role as basically Nasch, maybe I'd wind up using 101 and then 108?

Tinkerer's 109 would seem a little out of place to an outsider, leaving them wondering what happened to 108 . . . and then suddenly BAM, 108 happens, the most dangerous Numerix by far (to most Decks, at least), given its Skill Drain/Vanity's/Jinzo/Spell Canceler combo effect.

"So . . . because you can best Numerix-101, you are under the impression you can defeat me . . . is that what you think?"

Yeah, Numerix-108 negates literally everything except itself while it has Xyz Material, making it a game of topdecks until either it runs out of mats and becomes a 4800 effect-less beatstick or your opponent runs out of monsters to Set.

Regarding King Terrordrome . . . Maybe someone else can use two? Who else can make R6?

Neo AGM Avenger Dragon King

FIRE - Level 3 - Dragon/Effect - 900/1800

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. If this monster is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Fusion" or "Polymerization" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate one effect of "Neo AGM Avenger Dragon King" per turn, and only once that turn.

Neo AGM Avenger Dova

LIGHT - Level 2 - Thunder/Tuner/Effect - 800/800

If you control a face-up "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, except "Neo AGM Avenger Dova", you can Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard. You can Tribute this face-up monster: Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand or Graveyard with its effects negated. You can only activate each effect of "Neo AGM Avenger Dova" once per turn.

Neo AGM Avenger - Flash Flyer

WIND - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 1800/800

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. If this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck, except "Neo AGM Avenger - Flash Flyer".

Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami

DARK - Level 1 - Fiend/Tuner/Effect - 0/0

If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, if you control only "AGM" monsters, you can draw 2 cards: If you activate this effect, you cannot Summon monsters, except "AGM" monsters, for the rest of the turn. If you control a face-up "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, except "Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami", you can Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only activate each effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Shinigami" once per turn.

Neo AGM Avenger - Void Champion

DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 1000/700

If a "Neo AGM Avenger" monster you control destroys your opponent's monster, by battle or its own effect, you can Special Summon this monster (from your hand or Graveyard). If this monster is used as Fusion or Synchro Material for a Summon, you can target 1 monster on the field: That target's ATK and DEF become 0, also you can add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster (except "Neo AGM Avenger - Void Champion") from your Deck to your hand during the End Phase.

Neo AGM Avenger - Landowning Engineer

EARTH - Level 4 - Beast-Warrior/Effect - 1700/1000

If this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can reveal 1 Fusion monster from your Extra Deck: Add 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your Deck to your hand of the same Attribute as the revealed monster from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot Summon the revealed monster this turn. Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard (except during the turn it was sent there), you can Special Summon 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" monster from your hand.

Neo AGM Avenger - Chaotic Garland

WATER - Level 4 - Plant/Tuner/Effect - 0/2100

If this monster is used as Fusion or Synchro Material for the Summon of a "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, you can Set 1 "Neo AGM Avenger" card from your Deck (you can only activate this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Chaotic Garland" once per turn). Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up "AGM" monster you control: Increase or decrease that target's Level by 1.

Neo AGM Avenger - Machine Spirit

WIND - Level 2 - Machine/Effect - 600/700

You can return 1 card on your field to your hand: Special Summon this monster from your hand, and if the returned card was a "Neo AGM Avenger" monster, you can Normal Summon 1 "AGM" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (you can only gain this effect of "Neo AGM Avenger - Machine Spirit" once per turn). Once while you control this face-up monster, you can activate "Polymerization" and "Fusion" Spell Cards from your hand during your opponent's turn.

The entire monster lineup, barring Tojin (who will be our second LIGHT representative).

Also, offhand- anyone wanna check out Gachadokuro in Singles and see if it's any good?

Since it would go against the AC to mention it in its thread without other commentary, Trinketerror Puppet doesn't say where you need to send its Fusion Materials. Do you send then to the Graveyard? Shuffle them into your Deck?

I would figure to the Graveyard. But regardless, I've now edit it to clear things up.

Archived