Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for my next project, I'll be doing this one:

Welcome to a post-apocalyptic world where the human race is on the verge of extinction and only a select few exist. Remember The Last Warrior from Another Planet? Yeah, basically high Level monsters that lock off the summoning of another monsters while they exist on the field. OK, not really as bad, but something along the lines of "you can only summon 1 monster per turn" (unless you're an SCP monster in which case you can make another one). They have access to Monarch support cards, but not enough speed to really abuse them. There exist smaller Level 4 members that don't lock off summons, but are low power and really only exist to make summoning the Level 6/8/10 bosses faster (a la Edea/Eidos).

Just make sure you don't brick because you will have a high tendency of doing so, but if you can get one boss out, you win.

This should be fun.

Remaining AGM Avenger Fusions:

EARTH, DARK, LIGHT, WIND

Remaining AGM Avenger Synchros:

FIRE, WATER, WIND, EARTH

Are these all going to be based off our other AGM archetypes? As I've seen one with Cookie Kingdom in its name and one with Highlander in its name. Is it like our vlown Zefra-eske archetype?

Yeah, posting your Deck list in here is how it's gone thus far.

How does everyone feel about the Fusions each being named after an AGM archetype of their Attribute (ie, the WATER Fusion being "Neo AGM Avenger - Yuki Onna")?

Mine are probably going to be Synchro/Xyz based, considering I have no Fusion archetypes. But sure. 

Lot of my stuff is LIGHT/WIND though; there's one EARTH and one FIRE. RI-ON is multi-Attribute, so...

I think for my next project, I'll be doing this one:

Welcome to a post-apocalyptic world where the human race is on the verge of extinction and only a select few exist. Remember The Last Warrior from Another Planet? Yeah, basically high Level monsters that lock off the summoning of another monsters while they exist on the field. OK, not really as bad, but something along the lines of "you can only summon 1 monster per turn" (unless you're an SCP monster in which case you can make another one). They have access to Monarch support cards, but not enough speed to really abuse them. There exist smaller Level 4 members that don't lock off summons, but are low power and really only exist to make summoning the Level 6/8/10 bosses faster (a la Edea/Eidos).

Just make sure you don't brick because you will have a high tendency of doing so, but if you can get one boss out, you win.

This should be fun.

Oh right, I wrote this one for SDP (yeah I partially looked at the linked site MetalSonic or whoever gave). But yeah, think of slower Monarch 2.0 with lockdown capacities. 

====

Also, one of the members from current project (can I just call it "Glory to the YCM Mods")

YCM Heavenly Sovereign - Sakura the Hurricane Dragon (can replace it with something related to current name or Psychic Dragons later, or make alt. forms)

Level 10 - WIND - Dragon/Ritual/Effect 

3300/2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "YCM Heavenly" Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned without using any Level 10 monsters and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. ① Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can negate the Summon of a monster or a card effect, and if you do, banish that card.

(Still need to make Ritual Cards and stuff, but yeah. Zex might be in here; Black may/not be [if he is, might be the Scar-Red Nova counterpart to match my Shooting Star Dragon stats]. Zai may have a lower status as a Level 4 or something, considering Junior status [but he'll be a lot easier to summon / revive].)

Heh. We have 3 of the 4 Dimension Dragons (Odd-Eyes got left out, as we manually added DRXD and Clear Wing, and we took the whole "Venom" archetype and left Greedy completely unsummonable outside joke plays with Convincing Costume), and 4 of the 6 Signer Dragons.

Just the things you notice.

I don't have a WIND Synchro archetype for AGM (or even a general one). Yeah, Skateboard Dragons and Cheetah Racers are WIND, but neither of them Synchro Summon (or inherently have any); latter technically could gain a Synchro boss; former is Rituals. 

Going off what I have:

• Phoenix Guardian: FIRE Main Deck
  • Electric Field: EARTH Synchro / Xyz (although I only made 1 of each)
  • Skateboard Dragon: WIND Rituals
  • Fantasy Wyverns: LIGHT Synchro (this is really the only full-blown Synchro archetype I have with a consistent Attribute)
  • Show Jumper: LIGHT Pyro (they have an Xyz which I haven't posted here yet)
  • RI-ON: Multi-Attribute (Synchro; although they do have a WIND Synchro in Hayate Slash)
  • Sunbeast: LIGHT Main Deck
  • Cheetah Racer: WIND Main Deck; can get ED members later.

I'll leave Hayate Slash here for now (if you want to treat RI-ON as the WIND based one, then go ahead). Link to RI-ON: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/356869-sakura-agm-%E4%BF%A1%E3%81%98%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84%E3%81%82%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5%E8%A6%8B%E3%81%A4%E3%81%91%E3%81%9F%E5%85%89-ri-on-13/

RI-ON Brutal Dragon Hayate Slash
Level 8 | WIND | Dragon | Synchro | Effect
2800/2000
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type non-Tuner monsters
① While you control another "RI-ON" monster, your opponent cannot activate card effects during the Main Phase, except for the effects of Dragon-Type monsters. ② Monsters your opponent controls must attack if able, also they must target a "RI-ON" monster you control for attacks.

RI-ON Illusion Dragon Floral Fern

Level 7 | WIND | Dragon | Synchro | Effect

2400/2400
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
① Unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters with higher ATK. ② If this card battles a monster: You can make that monster's ATK and DEF 0 until the end of the Battle Phase. ③ When this card leaves the field: The ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent currently controls becomes 0.

(Not in the source thread for RI-ON as I ripped this from a generic that I based on a Dragon Drive character, but it's being ported as such)

Neo AGM Avengers Electric Field and RI-ON, here we come.

As a temporary boost to our flagging Fusion development- not counting the "outside", or non-Game archetypes, our archetypes that can do Fusion can be counted on your fingers: Zords, Amazoni, Des-Draco, Dandao, Steel Dragons, Cafe Girl, and Neo AGM Avengers (And through outside stuff, we add Toon Fusion, BBtDD, the Venom Dragons, Fiendrache, Vigilizard, Aeon, Barrk, Sclera Guild, Mellaxis, and Spiritrinkets)- I think we may need to call for Konami's help.

Is there any Fusion archetype we can add that doesn't have a stupid member or two in there (eg. Cyber Dragons or D-HERO) or too many members that make problems (eg. E-HERO)? I'd be tempted to say Frightfur or roids, but . . . they're both a little dumb, for completely different meanings of the term.

If we're talking about RI-ON, then yeah, they don't have any Trap Cards so to speak (and mostly revolve around Special Summoning / searching). Tinkerer can address that if he gets there. 

For Neo AGM Avenger backrow, then suppose something to get the Main Deck out faster can work or even a small amount of in-Archetype negation. As much as I would say to add in other prospective AGM users (I think Catman got accepted, but can place him as a "prospective" if his standing here is in question; shadowliepard had interest but didn't bother showing up after a certain point). 

Alright, Tinkerer, while I try my hardest to get Neo AGM Avengers up to snuff, I think I will join you in your AGM Legacy Support endeavor, adding to our archetypes as well as some of our outside-accepted ones (I know Venoms are tiny, and Nyx has a habit of making small archetypes, too, both in and out of the AGM).

CARDMAKING DRIVE ENGAGED.

If you're going to help Tinkerer, just make sure he notes it in the OP (even though I know you're doing this). But yeah, that'll probably clean up the support designs faster.

Really only have 2 outside Archetypes; one is already filled to the brim with supports (Psychic Dragons) and ZPD doesn't really need supports (even though I have added more cards on my own outside this site; including an evolved form of the main character). Unless I post some other stuff I made, but that's unlikely right now.

I really just haven't been engaged in here in general.  I can't honestly say I plan to turn it around, but I do want to let y'all know that I have been reading concerns about the support cards and will keep those concerns in mind whenever I get to them.

Archived