Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta give you credit for doing supports for every Archetype made in here, which is a lot.

But yeah, going to make some final edits to YCM mod project; then moving on to the other stuff I mentioned on previous pages. As for the prompt I left in the Archetype game, you guys have background info as to why the name is like that, but it's up to you to figure out how to do it. (Whoever does it, please do not screw it up)

===

P.S. Still not in the OP yet.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348981-agm-generics-project/page-12?do=findComment&comment=6995229

Really not sure; I do contribute a ton of Extra Deck stuff so probably a lot of those (or least the ones I made for my 1K milestones). At that point, I already designed them to be usable in most Decks that can afford the space, so they should be flexible in the myriad of Decks in AGM.

Can't say I contributed a ton of sets though, well compared to maybe you, Tinkerer and Nyx (but then I have to balance out having to manage my section and real life stuff, so...)

I'd like to request the addition of the "Hand" series (Fire/Ice/Magic/Prominence Hand) I would also say Giant Hand, but that's a Number. Can we vouch for it as a single, outside the Number archetype?

Edit: just finished Ghoji: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/363248-ghoji-written-agm/

Alright. I'm fine with the addition of the hand monsters. Perhaps not the Number monsters, given the Numerix. But the rest I'm fine with.

"Dark Magician support" includes everything related to him- giving us Dark Magician Knight, Dark Sage, The Eye of Timaeus . . .

Also, here's something I never thought I'd be suggesting before the exception text:

The "Photon" archetype, bar "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon"

Btw, Draco: Poisoned, Mithril, and Laser Fatedge don't say where they equip from (Poisoned also says "sane" instead of "same").

I'm still working with the "eddon" monsters. I'm gonna throw 'em in a separate thread instead of putting 'em in the generics since they're ending up as an archetype. Either way, I'm gonna need some help with re-wording a few of them because a few reference a banished zone.

Well, Konami really should make a place for banished cards to go; then we'd have a defined area for that. Granted, I used "banished zone" for somewhat old cards too, but that was probably due to convenience or something. 

Banished Zone = banished cards for our intents and purposes. 

So Tinkerer, if you want to use the defined Konami wording or just use Draco's format, your choice.

I really enjoyed making the "eddon" stuff. It's kinda funny how little passion I had for Ghoji which has primarily Fusion/Ritual bosses with a big aggro focus and yet I loved these even though a great amount of it was the same.

Perhaps that is the difference in working with something that I know and like (Chemistry) vs something I admittedly know surprisingly little about (Emojis/Shogi).

A sample of Ghastly Terror:

N2XJOJj.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If this card is targeted by a card effect: Destroy all face-up "Ghastly Terror" monsters you control. Up to twice per turn: You can make the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field 0. During either player's turn, if a monster with 0 ATK or DEF activates its effect(s): You can shuffle 1 "Ghastly Terror" card from your Graveyard into your Deck; negate the effect, and if you do, banish that card.

Making this archetype will be like when I worked on Moth Princess.

Archived