Going to have to leave for Good Guys.....

J-Max

Due to the recent Stalking by someone I do not want to know anymore and proceeds to Stalk me, even in my latest Youtube Videos, I have decided to leave the Internet for good. Mods, I would like a Perma Ban as I do not want Charlie knowing anything else about me. Goodbye Guys and Girls.... It was a blast knowing all of you for the last 7 and a half Years with the ups and downs but enough is enough, Take care YCM.

wait what the funk no

j-max

this is bullshit

funk that stalker

funk him and his sheet

I understand your decision, but I'm going to miss you, and I'm funking pissed that some shithead stalker like him ruined it for you.

Hope everything goes over well.

EDIT: I'm taking this seriously, and I hope this is a joke, because I don't want you to leave, please.

You posted this in MISC and Charlie's one of the recent fads that had been going on here, so please tell me it's a joke.

wait what the funk no

j-max

this is bullshit

funk that stalker

funk him and his sheet

I understand your decision, but I'm going to miss you, and I'm funking pissed that some shithead stalker like him ruined it for you.

Hope everything goes over well.

EDIT: I'm taking this seriously, and I hope this is a joke, because I don't want you to leave, please.

You posted this in MISC and Charlie's one of the recent fads that had been going on here, so please tell me it's a joke.

Its not a Joke.... I have recently deleted my Youtube Channel for personal safety. The reason I posted this in Misc was that I didn't want to seem like I was Spammy elsewhere.

I know there is a Charlie Fad going around at the moment but I don't take stalking lightly. I have been in contact with the Police about this as well as this is also putting Ashley at risk and I will not let some 2-Bit funker hurt me or my soon to be Wife. I am sorry if this seems so sudden, I have had nothing but abusive Phone Calls, E-Mails and Comments on Youtube videos. He's even been on my damn Paypal Account before I realized it and changed the Password. He will do anything to destroy me and Ashley and I will not put her or myself at risk just to be on the Internet.

Can't the police do something about it? Like track his IP and take action when needed?

Well, UK government can offer an injunction.

You sure, J-Max? Gimme or one of the other mods a PM if you really want to. I can understand that this is probably pretty shitty at the moment.

Its not a Joke.... I have recently deleted my Youtube Channel for personal safety. The reason I posted this in Misc was that I didn't want to seem like I was Spammy elsewhere.

I know there is a Charlie Fad going around at the moment but I don't take stalking lightly. I have been in contact with the Police about this as well as this is also putting Ashley at risk and I will not let some 2-Bit funker hurt me or my soon to be Wife. I am sorry if this seems so sudden, I have had nothing but abusive Phone Calls, E-Mails and Comments on Youtube videos. He's even been on my damn Paypal Account before I realized it and changed the Password. He will do anything to destroy me and Ashley and I will not put her or myself at risk just to be on the Internet.

fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

funk the stalker, seriously, funk him.

I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this.

I really hope everything works out and that funker gets the punishment he deserves.

Goddamn it.

I'll miss you, but I understand your choice.

Well, UK government can offer an injunction.

You sure, J-Max? Gimme or one of the other mods a PM if you really want to. I can understand that this is probably pretty shitty at the moment.

Its for the best. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy posting here but the thought that he is reading all of my posts and finding ways to attack me makes me sick. Sakura had to Ban a account he set up the other day on YCM just to find some way of getting to me. If my account is still active here, I will get the urge to post and thus feed his Ego. It needs to stop.....

Its for the best. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy posting here but the thought that he is reading all of my posts and finding ways to attack me makes me sick. Sakura had to Ban a account he set up the other day on YCM just to find some way of getting to me. If my account is still active here, I will get the urge to post and thus feed his Ego. It needs to stop.....

Sure, I'll get to that. Make sure you have a point of contact back here if you ever want to come back, though.

Really hope it all works out, mate.

I remember the times when you and I had our roles reversed on YCM; you were in charge of CC and I was still a regular member.

So yeah, it's sad to see you go.

Indeed, I banned that Charlie account by your request, but if he's becoming more of a stalker, then I understand your reason for leaving.

Hopefully you can get him off your tail once and for all, because he has no right to interfere in the lives of you and Ashley, or whomever you two are close to.

Best wishes.

I dunno you but . . . take care and good luck on your life (hope something bad doesn't happen to you)

But seriously? A stalker?

[spoiler= '']Look at my friend list, someone just added me as a friend (which i don't mind) but he pm'd me asking some private infos . . .

And looking at your problem now . . . it seems serious (which scares me)

Archived