Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice read. And Sinnoh is the next region up to get a remake, so that's another thing.

On a side note, I need clarification here:

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/maliegarden.shtml

For weather-triggered SOS battles, are those pokemon that are only found in an SOS battle under a weather condition? And if so, do they appear to help any pokemon despite not being from the same species line?

[spoiler=Reply]

Well, it was said she came from a Ultra Wormhole, that have been shown to branch between alternate realities. The one at the Altar connects the Sun & Moon Dimensions. So, it could be possible that this Anabel came from the RSE Dimension as opposed to the ORAS Dimension.

[spoiler=Response]

That would make sense due to the Battle Frontier not existing in ORAS.

My second try with Lele I caught her rather quickly. Bulu, however, took a damn lot of effort to catch. Like Nebby, he wouldn't stay in the damn bag ball.

I shall add your friend code 3DS and mine is 1478-6896-2221. I would like to battle you.

Who else caught tapu lele easy?

[Youtube]

[/Youtube]

Disappointed that you dont get anything for catching all the tapus.......

I didn't have any problems with catching Lele; basically send out Synchronize user, switch out for Jolteon to paralyze and weaken it enough to capture. (I still need to use it though)

To be honest though, I caught the Tapus in reverse order going up the island chain (Bulu, Lele, Koko anyway; Fini is WIP). Bulu was a slight pain though; battle with Tapu Koko was hilarious because I switched into Jolteon and it couldn't do anything except Nature's Madness without pushing HP bar up. 

I have heard Fini is a pain in the ass to catch though; Aqua Ring and Misty Terrain locks statusing for a while. (Suppose keeping another Tapu on team and switching it in to remove Misty Terrain works too).

-----

On another note, I did get Bruxish off the bubbling spots (Bold nature, but I can just breed a better one; I needed it for dex completion).

[spoiler=Reply]

Well, it was said she came from a Ultra Wormhole, that have been shown to branch between alternate realities. The one at the Altar connects the Sun & Moon Dimensions. So, it could be possible that this Anabel came from the RSE Dimension as opposed to the ORAS Dimension.

[spoiler=Replying]

Let's also not forget that the game implies that the Ultra Beasts destroyed the R/B/Y universe.

Z-moves and Mega Evolution is implied to be what saved this dimension. And how Mega Evolution was retconned to be this horrible thing. This game is daaaaaark.

I'm not too sure how I did it; likely just got to the pedestal after trying to reach the entrance to Bulu's ruins and landed up there. There's probably a guide to it somewhere, but yeah I looked for it for a while.

Ask Gamefreak why they didn't choose the Sinnoh starters (though likely a hint that we will get Gen 4 remakes sooner or later).

Sakura are you willing to battle me? Or someone?

I'm in class right now, and certainly won't be available for battles for a while (least until after final exams). You can ask someone else. 

What about the Psychium-Z?

And for that matter, why not have Grovyle, Combusken, Marshtomp, Grotle, Monferno and Prinplup as Island scan pokemon?

The psychium z is along that path.

And im defending my title again. This time from the professor.

Is anyone else able to battle me?

And does anyone have a complete list of alolan Pokemon and how each evolves?

Rattata line. Evolves at night at level 20.

Raichu. Evolves same way.

Sandshrew line. Evolves with Ice Stone

Vulpix line. Evolves with Ice Stone.

Diglett line. Evolves same way.

Meowth line. Evolves with friendship.

Geodude line. Evolves same way.

Grimer line. Evolves same way.

Exeggutor. Evolves same way.

Marowak. Evolves at night at level 28.

Rattata line. Evolves at night at level 20.Raichu. Evolves same way.Sandshrew line. Evolves with Ice StoneVulpix line. Evolves with Ice Stone.Diglett line. Evolves same way.Meowth line. Evolves with friendship.Geodude line. Evolves same way.Grimer line. Evolves same way.Exeggutor. Evolves same way.Marowak. Evolves at night at level 28.

Grimer is level up right? Oh and dont forget the new pokemon.

Going to second Sakura. All the info people have been sharing here comes from Serebii. They are the number one source for general Pokeon information. Bulbapedia is also an amazing resource for general stuff. If you want competitive info, Smogon is your place. Though I'd wait a month or so until the meta starts to settle down.

Speaking of Aegis got banned.

Archived