Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized it looks like the area where you encounter zygarde in x and y.......

Im asking questions here because google..... actually all search engines give me crap results.....

And anyone have rowelet and the water starter for trade?

Weird, it should be coming up with Serebii or Bulbapedia for a lot of the stuff you're looking for. Seriously, Serebii is a great source, go check it out.

I do when y'all give the links its just hard to navigate on a tablet.......

An British soul: i wanted to add you for now so i don't forget....

Rattata line. Evolves at night at level 20.

Raichu. Evolves same way.

Sandshrew line. Evolves with Ice Stone

Vulpix line. Evolves with Ice Stone.

Diglett line. Evolves same way.

Meowth line. Evolves with friendship.

Geodude line. Evolves same way.

Grimer line. Evolves same way.

Exeggutor. Evolves same way.

Marowak. Evolves at night at level 28.

Man, now I gotta restructure my team again. I got Pichu to evolve into Pikachu, and Munchlax into Snorlax, Now I have to keep Meowth in my party until it evolves into Persian?

I still need one if I want that Poke Ball from Samson Oak in the Maile Library; just been too lazy to happy train Meowth. (Luxury Ball on a new one might help, considering I'd like a living dex and having both members of the evo family.)

About 54% done with the Alola dex; some trade evos needed and catching some other stuff (either I've seen and actually need physically, or ones I don't already have).

Y'know, I like that Oricorio can change form using nectar. It basically means you can get 4 shinies for the price of 1 by changing to the other forms.

They apparently also change its second type like this:

Purple: ghost, flying

Red: fire, flying

Pink: psychic, flying

Yellow: electric, flying

Basically their type matches the color.

Did anyone else like the kuhana battle theme or is it just me?

Yo, anyone here's doing the Battle Tree?

I kinda need some team advice. atm for Super Singles I have a Jolly Mimikyu (Sneak, Rough, Claw, SD) and Adamant Golisopod (Sucker, Liquidation, First Imp, Leech Life), along with all of the UBs with varying natures. I'm thinking of starting a breeding project to get a good Mareanie since I would definitely need a bulky mon to handle some of the potential bs along the way, but I wonder if I can use a Celesteela instead so I can focus on breeding someone else for the time being to grind BP? Both would leave me terribly weak to electric attacker though.

Yo, anyone here's doing the Battle Tree?

I kinda need some team advice. atm for Super Singles I have a Jolly Mimikyu (Sneak, Rough, Claw, SD) and Adamant Golisopod (Sucker, Liquidation, First Imp, Leech Life), along with all of the UBs with varying natures. I'm thinking of starting a breeding project to get a good Mareanie since I would definitely need a bulky mon to handle some of the potential bs along the way, but I wonder if I can use a Celesteela instead so I can focus on breeding someone else for the time being to grind BP? Both would leave me terribly weak to electric attacker though.

Try doing a pokemon with stats raising then use baton pass, and pass the stats on to a pokemon with aqua ring and leftovers.... Thats what im training two of my pokemon for.... And dont forget substitute and protect on pkmn #2

And this happened while fishing in seafolk town:

3GiPDTC.jpg

And as a aside:

eFiDPbY.jpg

>:)

Also, it says Team Skull interferes with trial challenges. When I took Ilima's challenge, I took it like normal, no pun intended, then when I was trying to get the third burrow pokemon, Team Skull showed up, and they blokced off two of the burrows. Do they really hinder your trials cause this sounds more like help to me.

Archived