Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

When Ditto transforms it copies the stats and stat changes of the other Pokemon. So a level 1 Ditto can beat any level 100 Pokemon since it will have the stats of the level 100 Pokemon. Moongeist Beam is a Ghost move and Lunala is is x4 weak to it. So after STAB and weakness modifiers it is a 600 power move. Breeding changes it to one of its two main abilities. Since Snow Warning is a Hidden Ability it can only be breed if the mother (or non-Ditto) has it.

Wait, so what about flomantis and contrary?! How many times will contrary appear?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think breeding can give a different ability. Right?

If so try breeding (you were going to anyway right?) My vulpix. It might happen.

If the parent's ability is the normal nature, they can't pass down the hidden ability to the offspring. Only when it does have the ability does the progeny have a percent chance of being normal ability or hidden.

If the parent's ability is the normal nature, they can't pass down the hidden ability to the offspring. Only when it does have the ability does the progeny have a percent chance of being normal ability or hidden.

oh okay. What else are you looking for? Buzzwole maybe?

Wait, so what about flomantis and contrary?! How many times will contrary appear?

If you are breeding one with Leaf Guard the only ability you will get is Leaf Guard.

If you are breeding one with Contrary you will get Contrary 60% of the time and Leaf Guard 20% of the time.

Using a different example, lets say Eevee.

If you are breeding one with Run Away you'll get Run Away 80% of the time and Adaptability 20% of the time.

If you are breeding one with Adaptability you'll get Adaptability 80% of the time and Run Away 20% of the time.

If you are breeding one with Anticipation you'll get Anticipation 60% of the time, Run Away 20% of the time and Adaptability 20% of the time.

Ended up getting a Careful Buzzwole, I think I actually like that better than Jolly. Plus, it's in English which is nice.

I've got my EVs in mind, now I just need to decide on a moveset. Leech Life and Superpower are most likely in, and for the others I could have a lot of choices with stuff like Poison Jab, Earthquake, elemental punches, Roost, Bulk Up...

If you are breeding one with Leaf Guard the only ability you will get is Leaf Guard.If you are breeding one with Contrary you will get Contrary 60% of the time and Leaf Guard 20% of the time.Using a different example, lets say Eevee.If you are breeding one with Run Away you'll get Run Away 80% of the time and Adaptability 20% of the time.If you are breeding one with Adaptability you'll get Adaptability 80% of the time and Run Away 20% of the time.If you are breeding one with Anticipation you'll get Anticipation 60% of the time, Run Away 20% of the time and Adaptability 20% of the time.

I ment by sos.

Sadly we don't have the odd of the HA pokemon showing up via SOS. If I were to guess it would be anywhere from 5%-15%. The nice thing with abilities like Snow Clock is you'll know right away when it show up.

So it randomly appears? Good thing im running scary face on each SOS called flomantis.

So I just looked up SOS mechanics. Apparently, if your lead mon has Intimidate, Pressure, or Unnerve, the wild Pokemon will have a greater chance of calling for help, on top of Adrenaline Orbs.

Also, anyone think it cool that 3 Rainbow Beans will immediately max affection in Refresh?

So I just looked up SOS mechanics. Apparently, if your lead mon has Intimidate, Pressure, or Unnerve, the wild Pokemon will have a greater chance of calling for help, on top of Adrenaline Orbs.

Also, anyone think it cool that 3 Rainbow Beans will immediately max affection in Refresh?

It's cool but you only need 2 Rainbow Beans & a Crystal Bean to max it out.

So I was looking at my UBs, and I think Kartana might be somewhat decent with something like this:

Kartana @ Focus Sash | Beast Boost
Jolly | 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP or Def
• Leaf Blade
• Smart Strike
• Sacred Sword
• Sword's Dance

The Sash guarantees it'll survive a turn so it can set up with Dance, and from then on you just keep attacking. Thankfully Smart Strike is both STAB AND it can't mis.

Archived