Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't tested it either, but if this is like standard battle facilities, then you should get the items back after every fight. If they don't, then Gamefreak screwed up somewhere. 

Wish there were more places to level train stuff in Sun/Moon. Battle Buffet and Morimoto are once per day, and outside of re-challenging the E4, there are very few places to train with the exception of Poni Island postgame (wild Pokemon battles). That's probably one of the gripes I have with this game.

Thats disappointing to hear. Between Durant hordes and Restaurant Le Wow triple battles mass leveling things was super easy.

Also, since we're on the subject of gripes, I like breeding Pokemon. I'm not sure if I've said it here, but its like tending a zen garden for me. So its really disappointing that of the 81 new Pokemon 20 aren't breedable. Thats a HUGE percentage.

I mean, leveling is pretty good with the Festival Plaza facilities Rare Kitchen and Battle Table, if you have good enough ranks of them and have access to the high end stuff by being at least rank 30 with your plaza. Another reason I'm glad I got that sheet knocked out quit.

Well, I don't really use the Poke Plaza much nowadays, so that might explain why I only have a rank 7/8 one and limited resources (don't have those options). Should start using it more than just trading stuff (that, and actually do missions).

If all else fails, suppose I could just spam battle the E4, but I'd rather not challenge them with low level 'mons (I'd better not be doing that).

@Flame: Yeah, I liked the restaurants in Kalos; sure, they were pricey (90,000 PokeDollars with style in Le Wow), but I know that my team would be getting trained (and repeatable). To be fair, I kept Amulet Coin around so I would technically gain more money than I paid to use it. Or yes, the Battle Chateau; that was cool.

Out of fairness, I did mention a couple months ago that I would've liked to see something similar to the White Treehollow/Black Tower from B2W2 appear if we didn't get the XY training methods back. That would've been fine (suppose we can hope for something of the sort in the remakes / third version if it is available).

Thats disappointing to hear. Between Durant hordes and Restaurant Le Wow triple battles mass leveling things was super easy.

Also, since we're on the subject of gripes, I like breeding Pokemon. I'm not sure if I've said it here, but its like tending a zen garden for me. So its really disappointing that of the 81 new Pokemon 20 aren't breedable. Thats a HUGE percentage.

I count 19, with Type: Null/Silvally, and the 17 legendaries. Which is miss- Oh, you're including Marshadow, aren't you? Jeez, 1/4 being unbreedable is pretty ridiculous. I mean, I kinda feel like Cosmog should have been breedable. Type: Null I at least get, even though a man-made mon like Porygon can breed.

I wish they had at least added a Friend Safari like in XY, considering they seem to be putting an awful lot of emphasis on connectivity.

EDIT: For those trying to get Ver. 5 of the PokeFinder, apparently some areas have pokemon that rarely appear, and give a huge amount of points. The Talonflame I saw is one of those rare mons. For the full list, check here: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokefinder.shtml

I count 19, with Type: Null/Silvally, and the 17 legendaries. Which is miss- Oh, you're including Marshadow, aren't you? Jeez, 1/4 being unbreedable is pretty ridiculous. I mean, I kinda feel like Cosmog should have been breedable. Type: Null I at least get, even though a man-made mon like Porygon can breed.

I wish they had at least added a Friend Safari like in XY, considering they seem to be putting an awful lot of emphasis on connectivity.

EDIT: For those trying to get Ver. 5 of the PokeFinder, apparently some areas have pokemon that rarely appear, and give a huge amount of points. The Talonflame I saw is one of those rare mons. For the full list, check here: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokefinder.shtml

Yea, was counting Marshadow. I think of all of them Null is the one I'm saddest about not being able to breed.

A friend safari would have been sweet. It is one of the cooler things in XY since it makes getting certain Pokemon super easy. Plus it would have been a nice way to let you get more Pokemon in Alola before bank goes life. I get the QR code thing helps with that, but friend safari is cooler.

Best part about the Meganera qr code: No expiration date.

As for Progress, Made it to Lana's trial, got to ride Lapras, wait until tomorrow to start the actual trial. I think I'm well prepared:

• Magnemite: Lv 21.
  • Bouncee, a traded Steenee, lv. 18
  • Yungoos lv 9, working on Gumshoos.
  • Pikachu lv. 21
  • Bayleef lv 19
  • Fomantis Lv. 15

In the meantime, I'm gonna go hunting for Zygarde Cores and Cells. Starting from Route 1 and working my way up.

edit: tomorrow I'll start hunting for cells, cores and whatever I can on Melemele, then I'll take on the trial. After that, around 6 or 7, I'll get Dewpider.

What would be a good item for my lurantis, who was the contrary fomantis with leafstorm, so it can be great in battle tree?

Its speed isnt good: 55

Its HP: 153

Its special attack/special defense: 106/115

Its attack/defense: 136/106

Quirky nature

Its moves:

1: solar blade

2: leaf storm

3: sunny day

4: synthesis

Any changes?

Archived