Welcome To Yami Club (Name not Identified). A place to Hang out, and share drawings and pictures.

RULES:

• No 16+ or higher rated content
  • Be kind.
  • Before Joining, Ask me (Unless your name is listed as a VIP) by commenting

VIP USERS:

VIP users, Please follow this thread.

We're gonna have lots of fun. I can tell.

Sleepy here~
Ummm... this is unexpected and to be honest I am unsure on how go about this.
As the creator of the thread of the other art club in this section, can't leave my own ship, and although I do welcome a new group forming, I'm not really sure what I could post here that I don't already post at the Crayon Corner.

If we can get different members maybe we could do an art showdown or something down the line though....

44 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Sleepy here~
Ummm... this is unexpected and to be honest I am unsure on how go about this.
As the creator of the thread of the other art club in this section, can't leave my own ship, and although I do welcome a new group forming, I'm not really sure what I could post here that I don't already post at the Crayon Corner.

If we can get different members maybe we could do an art showdown or something down the line though....

Not just art, Idea sharing and just a chat.

How come you chose my last name to be "Nyton"? If anything, Opalmire fits way better.

Also, I'm a bad artist and horrible at consistently chatting since I've basically sold my soul to Microsoft now. Working tons of overtime tends to eat away at free time. I appreciate the thought, and I will be on every so often, but I don't see what makes me VIP material and I'm making no promises as to how consistent i will be.

However, here's my two bits for this time around: we need some music...

6 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

How come you chose my last name to be "Nyton"? If anything, Opalmire fits way better.

Also, I'm a bad artist and horrible at consistently chatting since I've basically sold my soul to Microsoft now. Working tons of overtime tends to eat away at free time. I appreciate the thought, and I will be on every so often, but I don't see what makes me VIP material and I'm making no promises as to how consistent i will be.

However, here's my two bits for this time around: we need some music...

1. I'll change the name it says.
  2. Skill doesn't matter, and Consistency isn't required.
  3. I gave my close friends VIP.
  4. Yes. We do need music. I'll see if i can write a song.

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Krow said:

what counts as 16+ am i allowed to say penis in this club

Since Kiniko-Chan abandoned us, I guess those rules no longer apply. So since we're all adults here. Post anything you like as long as it isn't NSFW.

That being said, can you say "penis" at work?

Archived