Nirvana High Paladin

SB9RrjS.jpg?1

Nirvana High Paladin
Level 10 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 3300
DEF 2500
Pendulum Scale: 8
Pendulum Effect:
(1) If your Pendulum Monster attacks, that monster is not destroyed by battle, and battle damage you take as a result becomes 0.
(2) At the end of Damage Step of your Pendulum Monster’s attack: Until the end of the turn, all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to that attacking monster’s ATK.
Monster Materials and Effect:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If you would Synchro Summon this card, You can treat 1 Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster you control as a Tuner.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned using a Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster as the Tuner: You can target 1 card in your Graveyard: Add that card to your hand.
(2) If card is destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can halve your opponent’s LP.
(3) If this card in the Monster ZOne is destroyed (by battle or card effect): Place this card in a Pendulum Zone.

8SNNVSM.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Card's fuckin stupid. I'm not sure how hard this will be to use in practice, but nonetheless fuckin stupid.

And you just HAD to put it in the same pose and give it the same STATS as T. G. Blade Blaster didn't you Konami? Do you think this is funny? Are you having a laugh? Stop trolling us and give us more T.G. stuff instead of mocking me

*sobs quietly in corner*

It was only a matter of time.

Anywho:

Essentially, the Synchro Materials are that of Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (different Levels, though), but you can substitute one of those materials for a Pendulum Summoned Pendulum Monster. And funny how this is not only easier but more worth the effort of Rebellion.

Though, just how many Decks can Summon this?

there's always a chance that it'll get the goyo clause and need to send it to the grave

That being said, TDIL is a ways off, Konami might change the effect a little to make it less crazy

"Ways off"

you mean less than a month

April 9th.

"Ways off"

you mean less than a month

April 9th.

Didn't Juregedo get changed in less time than that? IDR LPD's time frame. I don't think they'll make this mistake again. They JUST limited Ignister for being dumb af, it's seems illogical to make another piss easy synchro that degenerates the game

My bet, gonna need 3 materials not 2

Didn't Juregedo get changed in less time than that? IDR LPD's time frame. I don't think they'll make this mistake again. They JUST limited Ignister for being dumb af, it's seems illogical to make another piss easy synchro that degenerates the game

My bet, gonna need 3 materials not 2

You're dead wrong on the last part lol

Anime is summoning it with Cheermole + Enlightenment Paladin, so nope.

I mean, halving LP after laddering and giving up 3+ monsters to summon it is strong, but still battle reliant and likely worse than plain killing them through removal + board.

>Accel Synchro equivalent of Enlightenment Paladin

>Doesn't need a synchro tuner

That's the real issue here.  Konami y u do dis

because why would yuya use a synchro tuner

Archived