Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've created an account (Well a few but can't remember the details) and such but the verification code is never sent so when I go off I can't get on again. Is there a problem with the email system?

The email system is broken, which is why verification is being bypassed right now. You should be able to register/ log on without verifying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It says "you already loaded your cards, silly" But I don't see the pictures or even the links of the cards. How do i load them and add them to the deck? THX

It sounds like you're trying to access your own shared cards. You can view your own cards, if they are private, by selecting My Cards in the Deck Editor and using search. If you don't find anything, you might have made your cards public. Select Public and search for the names of your cards.

Entering your own username to find your shared cards does not work.

Is there any chance of double or 3v1 battles being added to duel portal? Because it would give more variety and make the duels more interesting.

DeVille is right. Tag Duels might come back given time. 3v1s don't exist outside the anime, right? I don't think the demand is very high.

Well, sea updated the server and fixed some bugs, so we won't get downtime like we did earlier in the year.

Pendulums exist now, as to make the game in-line with the current card game. 

You can edit your card stats in case they are modified, so you don't need to memorize stuff regarding stat changes and whatnot manually like you do on Dueling Network.

I am not too sure if sea moved the EVO cards to their own group, but you can probably start a CCG of your own somewhere. 

Nai and a few others made a card pool, so they can keep tabs on what goes into their format. (It's stickied for reference)

Archived