Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

If you see the tag [OFFLINE], it means the whole site is down.

Otherwise, you should see the ONLINE one on normal occasions.

Just be glad that it isn't down for a month or so like it was back in March or something.

----

But at least Pendulums are coming in, so that's good.

Remember, you all had a chance to vote on it earlier on in the year.

Umm...yeah.

About that.

It's back.

And we have Pendulums.

QwQ

They're so beautiful...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I noticed the same error after trying to fix some stuff related to a card I added a couple hours ago.

It's that Kitsune Maiden (should be the only Xyz Pendulum up there for now).

Also means we cannot fix the existing Pendulums that are already up for TCG/OCG business, such as the Yosenju Pendulums and stuff.

------

Hopefully sea can look into that, because yeah it'll prove hard to really do much.

You can make the Pendulum fresh/new (which I did), but editing them will be hard.

(Checked it later on [my card], everything is there but you can't fix anything. If you make a mistake, you'll likely have to delete it and start over)

I'll go upload some generic ones once I get some power concerns dealt with. 

By uploading generics you mean cards that are missing or cards of your own? Some people (including me) noticed that some cards from our decks were removed and cannot be serched, like if they're not there.

So I made some fixes, seen on the Glitch thread, more to come. 

Other than pendulums:

* Moved EVO to a CCG

* You can now search other people's cards and add them to your deck (if they set the card as Shared). This replaces the Share Card/Share Set features. Maybe this will be an alternative to Public cards.

You can share/unshare your cards by right-clicking on the card in the deck editor, the same place where you would add to your Side Deck.

By uploading generics you mean cards that are missing or cards of your own? Some people (including me) noticed that some cards from our decks were removed and cannot be serched, like if they're not there.

Talking about custom stuff I made (I am referring to generic Pendulums that can run on their own without need for Deck stuff).

As for existing stuff, not really.

I was going to edit the Yosenju ones last night, but I got that message.

btw, i made a mistake in a card and i wanna fix it, but it says is only avaible to ccg

how can i fix it?

Was this a Pendulum card?

If it was, Nai and I already mentioned the problem above?

So I made some fixes, seen on the Glitch thread, more to come. 

Other than pendulums:

* Moved EVO to a CCG

* You can now search other people's cards and add them to your deck (if they set the card as Shared). This replaces the Share Card/Share Set features. Maybe this will be an alternative to Public cards.

You can share/unshare your cards by right-clicking on the card in the deck editor, the same place where you would add to your Side Deck.

Maybe it would be best to still allow public cards, for when someone wants to upload Konami cards. It would seem weird for someone to be the creator of card they hadn't made.

Since we now got Pendulums, I figured I would add some of the Pendulum Monsters, Archetypes and support cards I have made.

If you wish to look them up, here they are:

Pendulum Assembly

Symphonic Warrior Triiangle

Type-0 Archetype [special Filter: Type-0]

Assembler of the Ice Barrier & Dissembler of the Ice Barrier Pendulum Pair (and some other non-Pendulum Ice Barrier support. Special Filter: Ice Barrier)

Talisman Hawk

Amazoness Assailant & Amazoness Shaman Warrior Pendulum Pair (and some other non-Pendulum Amazoness support. Special Filter: Amazoness)

Dark Halo Archetype [special Filter: Dark Halo]

The Pit and the Pendulum

Zeframpage

Fiendish Flutist & Demon Drummer Pendulum Pair

Igknight Support [special Filter: Igknight]

Oscillation Vessel

Xyz Firestorm Dragon (It's a Xyz Pendulum Monster in case you're confused about the name)

Ultimate Pendulum Dragon (This one's a Fusion Pendulum Monster btw)

Clockwork Archetype [special Filter: Clockwork]

Multiple Rotations

Sharpshooter Magician

Supernatural Archetype [special Filter: Supernatural]

Lylin the Earth Mage

Splash of Color

Performapal Jestagon

Vanished for a few months, come back and we have our own forum section now? That's awesome! :D

Yeah, you guys were given a separate area as to make showing off your stuff easier than posting everything in the main thread.

Although I'm the one who gave you the forum and all that (tbh, I think it was one of the forums left over from renovations back in December)

----

For now, I only added that Xyz Pendulum on my end; depending on how things go with my other side projects, I may add some other custom stuff (will need to check on power things before I do).

I just made some Pendulums on the "TCG Editor*" application . I'm not sure how to upload them to DP though. Any help here?

I don't know what that is, but if you have an image, you just upload the image and use the link it gives you for the image. You still have to put in the information yourself though.

I don't know what that is, but if you have an image, you just upload the image and use the link it gives you for the image. You still have to put in the information yourself though.

TCG Editor is a program that a lot of members here use to make their cards (due to either not liking ours or being unable to work with Zextra's one for GIMP/PS).

It should be a sticky inside General, but here's a link to the download site: http://tcgeditor.com

With regards to uploading Pendulums (whether you make them on TCGEditor, use Zex's template or whatever), just upload it to Imgur or some other image host, copy the URL (not the one with IMG tags) into the box and then the rest is manual.

-----------

Anyway, I was going to add Majespecter Unicorn to the card pool once it came out, but because DP decided to be an ass and won't allow me to either login and/or type stuff, it's not there.

For right now, let's assume that Konami is nice to us, and indeed makes its ATK over the 2000 mark.

I'm going to treat its stats as 2200/1500 for right now; obviously, this will be subject to change once the actual values are shown.

If you think they need to be lowered/raised, then do it.

[spoiler=Because I'm testing this on YGOPro, a card image that can be used]

VDyYrKN.jpg

Done on Zex's template; if I don't upload it myself, then someone else can use this pic.

Remember, the stats aren't permanent (or even known); they're only filler, so we can test it out.

EDIT: It is up right now; alongside with the Field Spell.

Aside from the ATK/DEF, everything on the card is confirmed.

(Go in TCG if you need a reference)

Uh.

Quick question:

Can I face myself?

Like, same username and everything?

you can log in from 2 different places/browsers and you *can* face yourself, but your gonna be seeing more bugs then you can count (also pretty sure the game will fail at some point.).

much better to just make an alt and vs it.

I have no clue what it is, but I can't type in DP for the life of me. I literally have to push a button 5 times to make it do anything, it sets me default on mute for some reason when I try to login, but when I try to login in Firefox, totally fine (Using Chrome btw). Again, I don't exactly get it, but is there anything I can do?

I get that issue sometimes with Firefox as well; not sure why.

Sometimes I cannot even type in my login details; and even if I can log in, I can't type elsewhere.

In certain cases, I need to reload the page a few times.

(This also explains why I can't look at stuff on DP at times; because of these errors)

-----

Just as a heads-up (for those of you who plan on using the Magispecter stuff on DP), Unicorn has had its ATK/DEF values altered to match the one that YGOHack is using for it (2300/1600, which is a small increase from what I had originally done; scroll up for the initial version). Same goes for Majestic Pegasus; effect is pretty much whatever is coded in YGOPro.

Obviously, they will be subject to change once things are officialized in a couple weeks (upon release).

Archived