Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

Well, I meant looking for feedback/viability.  I haven't gotten any responses in Advanced/Multiples, and was looking for some.

I was looking at this DP Storyline people are trying to build, and I'm not sure it'd fit in that because the archetype is purposely omni-attribute though.  lol.

Hello.

Can I get any info on this storyline? It might just be the thing to pull me back into DP.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new subsection is for YGOPro business; not DP.

You all still have the main area to post DP-related content.

If anything, basically YGOPro = TCG meta but with anime/manga and custom things.

Also for downloading files and getting help with stuff there.

(Now coding business has somewhere to go)

----

For the storyline, it's stickied. (Should be Voltex's one)

There's another one for Deletors, but make sure you have something in the sticky one first.

• 2 weeks later...

On Duel Portal, why am I unable to use the "save as" I have an account, but every time I put in a name, with a lot of cards set up, I get an error, and my deck never shows up in the duel area.

It's a bug for newly-registered users. Just login again and your decks will be there and you can save. I see you've made 4 already.

Why are the Sets arranged according to their uploaded time?

For someone who wants to find their (of someone else's) Sets, looking at the alphabetically (most preferred) ordered list will be very convenient.

Good idea. It'll be in the next update.

Man, this seems like a great thing, but I don't have Silverlight (and even if I did, it doesn't work with Chrome). Is there any chance of getting a similar site with a Flash version or am I just out of luck?

Silverlight will work with chrome if you make a change, see the OP.

There is only the silverlight right now.

Silverlight will work with chrome if you make a change, see the OP.

There is only the silverlight right now.

And chrome is telling me it will no longer support silverlight soon. I wonder if I will just have to not update chrome or if there will be a workaround or if I'll just have to download opera and have it as a shortcut on my desktop named "Duel Portal"

So there's more than a hundred pages of stuff to read here, but I figure someone will just get annoyed and answer my question anyway -

- when the thread says 'offline,' does that mean the site is offline, or just support for it?  :|  'cause, trying to get on there now is basically impossible.  Tried using IE, tries using FF, nothing's clickable.

So there's more than a hundred pages of stuff to read here, but I figure someone will just get annoyed and answer my question anyway -

- when the thread says 'offline,' does that mean the site is offline, or just support for it?  :|  'cause, trying to get on there now is basically impossible.  Tried using IE, tries using FF, nothing's clickable.

It means the site is down.

iirc the site's adding Pendulum now, so it's kinda expected for it to be like this.

If you see the tag [OFFLINE], it means the whole site is down.

Otherwise, you should see the ONLINE one on normal occasions.

Just be glad that it isn't down for a month or so like it was back in March or something.

----

But at least Pendulums are coming in, so that's good.

Remember, you all had a chance to vote on it earlier on in the year.

Archived