Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can make your own formats/card pool, but whatever is posted inside the sticky thread is the default DP metagame (for official tournaments).

However, I highly recommend that you find someone competent enough to monitor the cards in said custom pool.

Reminds me that I have to look at the other crap for the AGM one; I'll have a pooling thread for that later.

(Yeah, I have to manage it alone for the time being)

A grievance: It is occassionally difficult to explain placement of cards to others as the opponent's playing map is flipped incorrectly. The standard placement of cards on the mat is left to right. However, my opponent's cards are also placed (from my perspective) from left to right. I'm not sure if anyone else has observed this during a match. Its not actually a new problem. 

Okay have an actual problem now. I uploaded around 12 cards, then cause Internet Explorer is terrible it froze and i had to log back in but they were uploaded to the Deck Editor. When i went back in i creatd 3 new ones then checked and noticed all of the first batch were gone? Please tell me its possible to get them back lol

You should access Duel Portal via Firefox, as IE isn't great (as you probably know by now).

Not advisable to use Chrome, since Silverlight is no longer supported for it.

As for your problem, you'll likely have to reupload them, but maybe sea can retrieve your cards.

(Hopefully there wasn't a bug at the time you uploaded that batch; likely not).

Archived