Create a Card Game

Fathoms of Fear

Counter Trap Card

If you control only Zombie monsters (min 1.), have 3 or more "Skull Servant" in the GY, and your opponent activates a Spell/Trap or card effect, send 3 "Wight" monsters from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, negate the activation and destroy it. You can only activate 1 "Fathoms of Fear" once per turn.

Next: Supreme Weight Training!!

Supreme Weight Training!!

Field Spell

When a Warrior-Type monster is destroyed by card effects, Special Summon it in ATK Position, but it gains ATK equal to itā€™s original DEF & itā€™s DEF becomes 0.

NEXT: End of the Week (Itā€™s effect mustĀ stop ā€œSundays should have a Pause Buttonā€, ā€œTuesday would be cuter is it were Fridayā€ & ā€œTell me why I donā€™t like Mondaysā€ from being destroyed.)

• 3 weeks later...

End of the Week

Ā Continuous Trap

" ā€œSundays should have a Pause Buttonā€, ā€œTuesday would be cuter is it were Fridayā€, and ā€œTell me why I donā€™t like Mondaysā€ in your possession cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Gouki Rhinout

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Gouki

[Its name is Rhino + Ring out]

Eh, how about some silly anti support which can't even be played šŸ˜›

2054744980_GoukiRhinout.thumb.png.9ff8f37571d8f8bd45417fc27237fc5f.png

Earth
Level 5
Warrior / Effect
Once per turn, if this card was Normal Summoned; destroy all face-up monsters with DEF less than this card's, then this card's original ATK become the combined original ATK of the destroyed monsters. Once per turn, if this card was Normal Summoned; banish face-down up to 2 "Gouki" link monsters your opponent controls, then this card gains DEF equal to the ATK of the banished monsters. "Gouki" link monsters which are unaffected by your card effects are treated as being affected by all card effects and have their effects negated. Is unaffected by other card effects except "Gouki Rhinout".
ATK/Ā Ā  ? DEF/Ā Ā  50
This card cannot be used in a Duel.

Ā 

Please make me a card called "Please Make Me a Card Called "Please Make Me a Card Called "Please Make Me a Card Called "etc""""

5 hours ago, Doigt said:

Oh boy you're fun at parties... I put actual effort and time to make an interesting card and your response is incredibly insulting. My card still has to be made too since you basically skipped it. That was very dishonest and lazy on your part.

Looking back at your card you're right. It was the other people who were getting on my nerves. let me try again then

Please Make Me a Card...

Normal Spell Card

Pay 3000 LP; take card from outside the duel and add it to your hand (You cannot exceed the legal amount of copies of a card you can use this way.) You can only activate 1 "Please Make Me a Card..." per duel.

(Hopefully I did better this time, the prompt was a little hard)

Next card: "Sniper Borrel Dragon"

Preferably should be Rokket/Borrel Support

• Like 1

Sniper Borrel Dragon

Dragon/Machine/Gemini

Level 9

This card is a Normal Monster while on the Field & in the GY, you can Normal Summon this monster to make it a Effect Monster with this effect:

ā€¢ If a opponent activates a Card Effect while this card is on the Field, Special Summon as many ā€œRokketā€ & ā€œBorrelā€ monsters as possible.

Ā 

NEXT: Weekly Armageddon (must be a ā€œend the turn & take damageā€œ continuous spell which supports ā€œSundays should have a Pause Buttonā€, ā€œTuesdays would be cuter is it were Fridayā€ & ā€œTell me why I donā€™t like Mondaysā€.)

Weekly Armageddon
Continuous Spell
When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Tuesdays would be cuter if it were Friday" from your Deck or GY.Ā  While you control 3 or more Fairy monsters, Fairy monsters you control cannot be targeted for an attack or your opponent's card effects.Ā  At the end of each player's turn, both players take damage equal to the number of non-Fairy monsters they control x 500, then, all non-Fairy monsters they control lose 500 ATK/DEF.

Ā 

Next: "Spirit of Umi"

On 8/21/2019 at 6:08 AM, Zaziuma said:

Just to let everyone know, a new rule has been added to avoid it becoming a "make an archetype" thread, since this is for single cards, and it detracts new people etc. etc.

Ā 

Inspired by this post:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/378089-requesting-an-additional-rule-for-the-create-a-card-game

If you're too lazy to click, it says you must give an option besides an archetype-specific card. In other words, all those extremely specific prompt posts up there are incomplete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirit Of Umi

WATER

Aqua

Level 1

ATK 100/DEF 100

Effect: While this card is face-up on the field, if a player activates "Umi", the ATK of all WATER monsters they control is increased by 500 points. If "Umi" you control would leave the field, you can destroy this card instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Modded Genex Controller: Model V"

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first time trying to make a card, so wish me luck:

Modded Genex Controller: Model V

Level 3 DARKĀ 

Machine/Tuner/Effect

This card's name is also "Genex Controller" while it is face up on your field. If your opponent controls more cards than you do, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was used as material for a Synchro Summon, you can add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect once per turn.

1500/1300

(Feel free to give me constructive criticism on this card)

Next: Dueling on the Brink Ā  (Preferably a spell or trap card).

Ā 

• Like 3

Welcome to the game, @Time Wanderer Rosemary.Ā  I honestly like your card, it's a nice touch that it is only treated as Genex Controller on the field to avoid the max. copies rule in case you want to run the originals and has a pretty solid self summoning effect. The last effect seems a little too strong. The HOPT is there, yes, but perhaps it should go banished after it's used as material for the second time. Some stuff to correct in the grammar, (from your hand). S Summons that don't start a chain need the parenthesis. Also: You can only use each effect of "Modded Genex Controller: Model V" once per turn.

Dueling on the Brink
Continuous Spell

Activate only if your LP is 1000 or lower. Destroy this card is your LP is higher than 1000 LP. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon/Set 1 LevelĀ 4 or lower monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (You can only gain this effect once per turn). Any Battle Damage you take is halved. You can only control 1 "Dueling on the Brink".

Ā 

Next: Nefarious Arctic Fairy

On 9/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, Time Wanderer Rosemary said:

This is my first time trying to make a card, so wish me luck:

Modded Genex Controller: Model V

Level 3 DARKĀ 

Machine/Tuner/Effect

This card's name is also "Genex Controller" while it is face up on your field. If your opponent controls more cards than you do, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was used as material for a Synchro Summon, you can add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect once per turn.

1500/1300

(Feel free to give me constructive criticism on this card)

Next: Dueling on the Brink Ā  (Preferably a spell or trap card).

Ā 

All I wanted was a good Genex Controller. I love the idea behind its archetype and wish it weren't so useless. You did great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Nefarious Arctic Fairy

WATER

Fairy

Link-2 (North, South)

Materials: 1+ monsters, including at least 1 WATER monster

ATK 1300

Effect:Ā If this card is Link Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Fairy monster from your GY to a zone this card points to. Then, if this card's other Link Material was a DARK monster, target 1 face-down card your opponent controls and apply the following effect depending on its card type:

• Monster: The targeted card cannot be Flip Summoned or flipped face-up by card effect while this card remains on the field.
  • Spell/Trap: The targetedĀ card cannot be activated while this card remains on the field.Ā 

Monsters this card points to cannot be Tributed, nor can they be used as material for a Summon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure this is broken somehow in some way I'm unaware of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up:

"Tower Of Tomes And Silence"

Tower of Tomes and Silence

Continuous Spell

This card's name becomes "Magical Citadel of Endymion" while in the Spell/Trap Zone.Ā  When this card is activated: Place 1 Spell Counter on it for each "Spellbook" card in your GY.Ā  Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell resolves.Ā  Once per turn: You can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card, and target 1 monster on the field whose ATK is less than the number of Spell Counters removed x 1000; its effects are negated.

Ā 

Blue Hinotama (preferably a Link retrain of Hinotama Soul)

Blue Hinotama
FIRE

Pyro / Link / Effect
ā†“ā†˜

1+ Pyro monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Pyro monsters this card points to x750.Ā You can only use this effect of "Blue Hinotama" once per turn. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 "Flaming Soul Spawn Token" (Pyro/FIRE/Level 3) with an ATK/DEF equal to the amount of damage you inflicted. If your opponent destroys aĀ Flaming Soul Spawn Token by battle with a non WATER or Aqua type monster: destroy the attacking monster.
1800 / Link 2

Ā 

Next: Penguin's Peccata MinutaĀ 

• 2 weeks later...

Penguin's Peccata Minuta (TRAP)

Counter Trap

If you opponent Normal Summons a monster while you control no "Penguin" monsters; target that monster, Special Summon 1 "Penguin" monster from your hand and if you do, Set the target andĀ this card face-down (instead of sending it to the GY).

Ā 

Next: Harpies' Resting Beast Face
Ā 

• Like 1

973627827_RestingBFacecard.jpg.ddafc29af7b931116ea6fb397dd0ad17.jpg

HARPIES' RESTING BEAST FACE

TRAP CARD / CONTINUOUS

Once per turn each, while there is a face-up "Harpie" Monster on your side of the field, you can apply these effects:
-Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card.
-Negate the activation of a Monster effect.
-Negate damage dealt to your LP either by combat or card effect.

Ā 

Next: CROWNED DEVIL AZAREL

(I dunno if you meant to say Azrael or Azarel, but I'll go by what you wrote)

Crowned Devil Azarel
DARK 10*
Fairy/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.Ā  This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or GY when 2 or more monsters are sent to your opponent'sĀ GY at the same time.Ā  This card's ATK equals the number of monsters in either player'sĀ GY x 500.Ā  This card cannot inflict battle damage.Ā  Cards in the GY cannot be banished.Ā  Negate any effect that would move a card(s) in the GY to a different place.Ā  At the end of each turn, the turn player must Tribute 1 monster they control.Ā  If they cannot, they take 1000 damage.
0/3000

Ā 

Next: Sillymander

I can't let this opportunity go xD

77679459_silly(1).jpg.8b6fd793ea6171334de537b3496ed179.jpg

This card's name becomes "Charmander" while on the field or the GY. Once per turn: You can roll a die, then activate 1 of the following effects depending on the result.
* Ā  1-2 Take 1000 damage
* Ā  3-4 Target 1 monster your opponent controls; switch control of this card with that target.
* Ā  5-6 Target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Burn Counter on it. Halve the ATK of monsters with Burn Counters on them.During the third Standby Phase after a monster has a Burn Counter on it; destroy it, then your opponent takes 1000 damage.
If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Tribute this card; Ā Special Summon 1 "Sillymeleon" or "Charmeleon" from your hand or Deck.

Ā 

Next: Dumbasaur

Dumbasaur
EARTH
Plant/Effect
Level 3 - 800/1600

This card's name becomes "Bulbasaur" while on the field or the GY. Once per turn, you can roll a die, then activate one ofĀ the following effects depending on the result:

• 1-2: Monsters you control loses 500 ATK and DEF.
  • 3-4: Target a monster on the field, switch its ATK and DEF values.
  • 5-6: Place 1 Petal Counter on this card(max. 3). Once per turn, remove up to 3 Petal counters from this card, gain 500 LP for each counter.

Once per turn, if this card destroyed by a card effect: Take 1 "Ivysaur" from your Deck, either add it to your hand or Special Summon it.

Next: Dummytle

spacer.png

[Aqua / Effect] Level:3Ā  Ā ATK: 1100Ā  DEF: 900Ā  Ā (WATER)
This card's name becomes "Squirtle" while on the field or the GY. Once per turn: You can roll a die, then activate 1 of the following effects depending on the result:
1-2: Discard a card at random;
3-4: Return 1 monster on each side of the field to the top of the Deck (This effect does not target).;
5-6: Ā Draw 1 card. Ā 
During your Standby Phase: you can send this card to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Daftortle" or "Wartortle" from your Deck or hand.Ā 

Next: Kuriblyat

• Haha 2

Kuriblyat
DARK *
Fiend/Effect
This card is always treated as a "Kuriboh" card.Ā  You can discard this card; add 1 "Kuriboh" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, take 1000 damage.Ā  If you take 1000 or more battle damage while this card is in your GY: You can reduce that damage by 1000; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.
300/200

Ā 

Quetza-A-Coata

(preferably a Spirit monster of some kind.Ā  If you go this route, try to make it "feel" different from current Spirit monsters since this is a completely different mythology.)

Quetza-A-Coata

Level 1

ATK:Ā 0Ā DEF:Ā 0

Machine/Spirit

When this card is sent from the Field to your Hand, your opponent takes 1000 LP DMG, destroys 1 Monster (face up or face down) & 1 Spell Card and/or 1 Trap Card. If this effect is negated, destroy every card on your opponentā€™s side of the Field.

Ā 

NEXT: ā€œDestiny HERO End of the Worldā€

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gradget Gaming091 said:

Quetza-A-Coata

Level 1

ATK:Ā 0Ā DEF:Ā 0

Machine/Spirit

When this card is sent from the Field to your Hand, your opponent takes 1000 LP DMG, destroys 1 Monster (face up or face down) & 1 Spell Card and/or 1 Trap Card. If this effect is negated, destroy every card on your opponentā€™s side of the Field.

That definitely fits.Ā  I assume it has the general "Spirit monster conditions" (No Special Summon + return to hand), but instead of triggering on summon like most Spirits, it triggers when it leaves.Ā  Nice touch!

Ā 

Destiny HERO - End of the World
DARK *
Warrior/Effect
If this card is Summoned and you have 0 cards in your Main Deck: Both players swap their Main Deck with their GY.Ā  Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's effect.Ā  If this card is sent to the GY: Place it on the bottom of your Deck and banish the top 5Ā cards of your Deck, then, you can Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster banished by this effect.
100/100

Next: Scatterwind

• Thanks 1