Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Draco.  Think you can throw Octo's organizer tool into the OP here or in the Generics thread?  It'd be easier to find than having to hunt back through pages to find it.  Here's the link: https://drive.google...eWc?usp=sharing

Good for him.

I can't wait for the next one, I want to try myself as well.

Should be very interesting *rubs hands together*

I'm excited to join you guys ^.^
Here's my official info:

Octosquid
Weaknesses: Balancing issues, has never kept up with the meta, makes too many Xyz Monsters, and overcomplicates things sometimes.
Strengths: Interesting (read: unusual) effects and interactions, pretty open to feedback and suggestions, generally nice to people.
Trivia: INFP
The first deck I tried online after returning to yugioh was Blue-Eyes. I actually liked it, but I still sucked. My favorite animal is unsurprisingly the squid.

I'll post the Arachne Pirate Archetype proper within a couple days. Just need some time to clean up some things and write design notes.

Hey Draco.  Think you can throw Octo's organizer tool into the OP here or in the Generics thread?  It'd be easier to find than having to hunt back through pages to find it.  Here's the link: https://drive.google...eWc?usp=sharing

Beware that as of right now, the Generics spreadsheet is outdated (i.e. It doesn't have anything added since the initial upload). I added a sheet in the folder called "Archetype Status List" that will show you the progress in filling out the sheets.

I'll run the updated thread through my program sometime tonight.

Alright, now that AGM Contest 1 is over, Octosquid has become our newest member . . . that is, once they actually post their info/put up the Arachne Pirate archetype as a thread.

Be nice, dudes/dudettes.

I'm excited to join you guys ^.^

Here's my official info:

Octosquid

Weaknesses: Balancing issues, has never kept up with the meta, makes too many Xyz Monsters, and overcomplicates things sometimes.

Strengths: Interesting (read: unusual) effects and interactions, pretty open to feedback and suggestions, generally nice to people.

Trivia: INFP

The first deck I tried online after returning to yugioh was Blue-Eyes. I actually liked it, but I still sucked. My favorite animal is unsurprisingly the squid.

I'll post the Arachne Pirate Archetype proper within a couple days. Just need some time to clean up some things and write design notes.

Beware that as of right now, the Generics spreadsheet is outdated (i.e. It doesn't have anything added since the initial upload). I added a sheet in the folder called "Archetype Status List" that will show you the progress in filling out the sheets.

I'll run the updated thread through my program sometime tonight.

Congratulations, Octosquid! Welcome to the club! Happy to see you around here.

Also, Sakura, Nyx, what ever happened to your support threads?

Was thinking of starting one the week I had finished our group project, but then I vanished. So maybe I'll put one up this week.

Given that it's the AGM's 2-year anniversary as a formal group on August 19th, I've been trying to think of something really interesting or fun for the group to do when the day comes. I'd been thinking of just making you all card gifts to thank you for being a part of this, or running some sort of contest, or even just finding something celebratory to do, but . . . nothing seems like it'd be appropriate. We'd probably already be doing a contest at that point, my liner notes for August's AGM Deck Challenge read "the FIRE Attribute", and I doubt any of you would really want me to design extra gift cards for you anyway. Then, not too long after that is my 21st birthday, and . . . I dunno.

It's honestly pretty hard being the primary function-type-guy for a group like this, because when the event falls flat I just feel stupid for having tried. If any of you have any sort of neat ideas, I'd love to hear them.

How about an anniversary Legacy thread? Each card submitted is support for one of the first archetypes we made.

Okay, then.

By the way, Nyx, I'd like to remind you that you don't have to use an Archetype Game prompt for your pick regarding the next AGM group project. Anything neat that pops into your head that you'd like some help with (either because it's complicated, or because you'd want it to be pretty honkin' big), the next group project is yours.

Wanna make a named Material Fusion extravaganza, like OG E-HERO? Go for it!

Want to put us to task on a pseudo-Malefic archetype of altered retains of other AGM cards? Just say the word!

Have a craving for some unexpected variety of Ritual Summon? Hey, that's your prerogative.

Score!

Thanks for clearing things up.

Truth be told, I want to make the prompt for the next group project archetype. Though for this one I want there to be a little more uniformity (even if just a little). Whether they all have the same Type, Attribute, or playstyle.

Though, can I choose when we do this group project.

In inverse order:

Well, Sclera Guild did have a unified playstyle- DARK monsters that used Tributing to plus, and had effects that triggered off of destruction. MetalSonic made 2 cards that had literally nothing to do with their stated goal, but that's the only inconsistency. Just give a stated goal, and we can work towards it. And, given that work doesn't start until you give a goal, we can't exactly start until you give the OK.

Well, I mean, the oldest cards in my library are GameChildren (not good as a Deck, but a lot of them are neat tech cards), Aeons (BANISH ALL THE THINGS), and Spellbound/Mellaxis (one monster of every Type, and Spellcasters that Summon then, respectively), or if those don't count, Fungal Serpents was the first AGM archetype. Also, Tinkerer and I both have Legacy threads designed to give necessary support . . . I mean, there's always just "hey everybody, make 3/4 support cards for an AGM archetype(s)", but there's no real incentive to not just go for the easy ones (Jurassic Dragons, Shivergami, maybe something spammy) or our accepted Konami archetypes.

Oki, Octo. Just keep us posted and don't go ghost. I hate when we don't know why people leave.

Welcome to the club, Octosquid. Should be fun having you on-board. 

As for Nyx, you need to figure out the name and intended playstyle before we can even get into the specifics. That, and also take into consideration that some of us will be busy during the next few months, so choose a time that isn't going to be burdensome on users. 

[mandatory reminder for Advanced]

Welcome to the club, Octosquid. Should be fun having you on-board.

As for Nyx, you need to figure out the name and intended playstyle before we can even get into the specifics. That, and also take into consideration that some of us will be busy during the next few months, so choose a time that isn't going to be burdensome on users.

[mandatory reminder for Advanced]

Yeah, kind of why I brought up if I could choose the date.

How's December sound?

I'll get to it. In the meantime, I was wondering if you could start a Legacy thread- I want most members to have one up and running by the end of the year, if only to bolster support for archetypes that need it. I also give permission for support to be made for my "technically AGM but not really" archetypes- Vigilizard, Aeon, Aura, Wysthae, GameChild, Sandragon, Darkhorse, and Dynamage- but not:

D-Order (huge enough already),

Serpent Night (too easy to break if you don't know what you're doing),

Spellbound/Mellaxis (Spellbound could only really get new support with Pendulum versions of everybody, and no one has my sheer dedication, also Mellaxis has enough ways to SS his familiars)

or Chthonian (extra BPs are dangerous, and those Continuous Traps are deadly enough tyvm).

Tareya is a maybe, but I really don't know what else could be done with her.

Also, because Nitrous Booster exists and is basically FIRE Honest and Pyro Limiter Removal in the same unsearchable monster, I'm adding OG Honest if only to not give FIRE any unnecessary advantages.

I really enjoy doing these challenges because it allows me to find and try to find the most powerful stuff and break the game with 'em.  This month features the card Fusion Fusion, but it also highlights the EARTH Equip-based monsters.

[spoiler=July Challenge]
Monsters
2 Sword Master
2 Defender of the Blade
3 Protector of the Blade
3 Sword of Perfect Destruction
3 Bitter Dragon
3 Stopgap Guardian
3 Fusion Typesetter
2 Reforged Golem of Haxonite

Spells
3 Gravel Pit
2 Field Maintenance
3 Fusion Fusion

1 Innocent Starter

3 Rapid Forging
3 Splinter Targe
3 Shield Gong
1 RotA

Traps
lol, nun

Extra
1 Antique Fossil Peat
2 Antique Fossil Anthracite
1 Tenton Gravity Golem
1 Dracimaera Valkyrie
1 Zaul, Queen of Monsters
1 Star Conqueror
1 Star Kaiser
1 Goyo Emperor

1 Phantom Requiem Dragon
1 Wingwolf
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Goyo Predator

1 Lycanroc the Sun Wolf

1 Cyclops & Typhoon

The basic idea is to use Gravel Pit/Innocent Starter to search Fusion Typesetter which can discard itself to search Fusion Fusion.  From there... you can literally do whatever.  If it's turn 2, use Fusion Fusion and dump your entire ED to summon Dracimaera Valkyrie to attack 14 times, or you can Fusion Antique Fossil Anthracite using Peat + another monster and then banish Peat and that other monster to summon another Anthracite.  You can even Summon Goyo Emperor if you want!

Suffice to say, Fusion Fusion too stronk.

Chaos Synchro

Archetype of Synchro Monsters that take a few pages from the concept of CXyz and Chaos Numbers. All known members are DARK and with added effects if they are Synchro Summoned using the base Synchro Monster. They're more like a series, but connected by several DARK Tuners that can modulate their Levels to be anything from 1-4 for specifically summoning Chaos Synchros. 

Yeah, this was technically a side thing that arose in the Synchro game; member put the name up as a prompt and I filled it in. Only issue is that some of the members technically dwell on certain ED monsters that aren't in our generic pool (or maybe do, but I haven't checked); some being Goyo / Ancient Sacred Wyvern / eventually a PSYFrame-Lord (we don't have Zeta/Omega, right?). I think Clear Wing exists, so...

Also a partial collab with Hiroshi (who isn't AGM; kid finally figured out what the acronym means, despite being told that a while back), so maybe semi-AGM if you want to call it that. (Once we get 10-12 members, thread will go up and you guys can decide what to do with it).

====

Let's see how the Legacy thread goes, but likely will just be a select few that I choose (probably might be back support for my stuff, since I should know how they function and what I left off.) As for the rest of you, idk; we'll have to see. That being said, I'll give permission for you guys to make legacy stuff for my sets, but if you need help with flavor/design notes, please ask.

We have Goyo and Ancient Sacred Wyvern, but we barred the entire PSY-Frame archetype because, bluntly, that is nothing but nope. Give me the Touhou wannabes, give me the "C" series, but I absolutely loathe playing against PSY-Frames, because their playstyle is utterly obnoxious.

Like, I've designed some irritating things. Dark Rivals are admittedly vomit-inducing as Kaijus with Towers clauses that can only be killed in battle with other members of their archetype, for example. But nothing I've ever made has been so aggressively anti-fun as PSY-Frames.

You can play with most other archetypes, have some give-and-take. Full-power Shaddolls were beaten with Dark Magician support back when Yanfly was still being awesome, Rulers had their checks here and there, and you can have a fun, fulfilling game against even some stall Decks. One of the best moments of fun I've ever had was a Raidraptor mirror match where my opponent was using the then-new Ultimate Falcon at three, and I had to keep facing a nigh-immortal nightmare of a boss repeatedly.

PSY-Frames can only have fun when they don't let your opponent have any fun whatsoever, and that seems counter to the way a game should function.

Sorry about the rant. I just really, really like my card games to be fun and rewarding to play, and I just cannot see the appeal of "go screw yourself", the archetype.

Anyway, given what Tinkerer said, I'm going to go fix Fusion Fusion. I'm thinking . . . doubling its discard cost, and requiring only 2 Materials (to prevent abuse with Valkyrie).

Also, while you can still make Goyo Emperor or two copies of Antique Fossil Anthracite with it, one is Goyo Emperor, and the other is still a pretty vulnerable field despite fielding a pair of 3500 beaters- Vigilizards in particular say thanks for the free OTK.

Depending on how said mini-project works out, I'll probably make some extra ones that do go into the AGM; at least ones based on actual stuff we have in here. (I guess you can count it as semi-legacy support in implicit form).

Gotta check what he put in so far.

===

Though, you can still argue Trickstar FTK doesn't let you play either; albeit being a lot more situational (though admittedly people have been finding ways to make it even more consistent). We're not adding Trickstars; least not in the foreseeable future anyway. (I won't support them)

So, Double Fusion is arguably the least accessible non-archetypal card in the AGM. To wit, it lets you bring out 2 Fusion monsters of different names who can be brought out with the exact same Materials, for 500 LP and a discard. So, the pairs it can bring out:

Darkhorse Victory and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, using Darkhorse Unicorn and Darkhorse Pegasus, which is pretty good: Harpie's Feather Duster that banishes Traps on-Summon, plus Starving Venom.

Darkhorse Victory and Darkhorse Sleipnir, using Darkhorse Unicorn and Darkhorse Pegasus. You're really determined to OTK, aren't you?

Any other Darkhorse Fusion and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. DAAAAARKHOOOOORSE

Star Conqueror and Star Kaiser, using any 2 Level 5 or higher Warriors. Really good if your opponent is playing anything revolving around Level 9 or lower, but if they're using Xyz or Levels 10+, they do literally nothing except be 3K beaters. K.

Elder Entity Oztalun and Dracoexceed the Overlaying Dragon Knight, with a Warrior-Type Xyz and a Dragon-Type Synchro. Why the hell are you running Oztalun? Git gud.

El-Shaddoll Winda and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, using any 2 main-Deck Dolls. Lovely, but they've got better options.

2 basic Dynamagister Fusions, using any 2 Dynamages of different Attributes. K. But why though?

2 different Antique Fossils, using any Rock and any Level 4 or higher monster. BEATDOWN GO!

Tenton Gravity Golem and an Antique Fossil of your choice, using 2 low-ATK EARTH monsters, including any Rock. Beatdown . . . go?

The two weaker Vigilizard Fusions, using two of the biggest monsters in the archetype's Main Deck. K.

Platune Sergeant Song Dragon and a 2-mat Worm Fusion, using any 2 on-field Worms. I mean, it's a fine play, but why? The two don't work.

Hilariously, Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon and Clear Wing Venom Dragon, using Red Dragon Archfiend - Scarlight (or any other Level 8+ DARK Dragon-Type Synchro) and any "Predaplant" Fusion monster. If you can pull that off, you win the Internet forever, but I want to ask how consistently you'll be able to do that.

Aurelia, High Oracle of the Sclera Guild and SVFD, using any 2 Sclera Guild monsters on board. Because Starving Venom?

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste and Clear Wing Venom Dragon, using a Dragon-Type Synchro and a DARK Warrior-Type Fusion. That's a lot of effort, dude.

The DARK Dynamage and literally any El-Shaddoll, using 1 Dynamage and 1 main Deck 'doll. If you're seriously playing DynaDolls, you're not doing it to run the Dynamage Fusions, I'm telling you right now.

Cyber Twin Dragon and Platune Sergeant Song Dragon, using 2 CyDras on the field. Hope you cleared out the Mirror Forces first, otherwise all that attacking is gonna bite you in the butt.

Amulet Dragon (or DMG the Dragon Knight, or one of the new Dark Magician Fusions I made) and Tyrant Amulet Dragon, using Dark Magician (or co.) and a Level 5 or higher Steel Dragon. *laughs uncontrollably*

An Amazoni Fusion and Starving Venom, using 2 Amazoni monsters on board . . . *sigh*

Starving Venom/Platune Sergeant and Dracoexceed, using any Dragon-Type Synchro and Warrior-Type Xyz whose Attributes are both LIGHT/DARK. ???

Cyberdark Horror and Starving Venom, using any two on-board Cyberdarks. Actually decent.

And a few more, none of which redeem the card much except for cute and/or memey plays.

Yeah, you're not . . . doing much with any of these. Either they're too inconsistent, or the results mean nothing, or they're such sheer overkill that one or the other would be fine, and you're neither discarding a card nor paying 500 LP for the monster. Also, most of them are Starving Venom saying "RUN ME YOU PEASANT".

Well, I could make a few for some of my past archetypes, and support for already existing cards like the aforementioned Cyberdark. However, as for cards from other member's archetypes, I was thinking of making a card for an archetype that you didn't get to make for them or wish you did. So, what is one archetype you worked on in the past that you feel could have used a little more support?

Well, I could make a few for some of my past archetypes, and support for already existing cards like the aforementioned Cyberdark. However, as for cards from other member's archetypes, I was thinking of making a card for an archetype that you didn't get to make for them or wish you did. So, what is one archetype you worked on in the past that you feel could have used a little more support?

Oo! Can you add a bit of support for a couple of my poor archetypes? They're so sad that they never even got put in the OP.

Falsehood: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/340629-agm-falsehood-written/

Maybe you could make a R9 or something for 'em. You know, something that'll give them an actual win condition.

Flare Divas: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/355849-flare-diva-written-agm/

Do what you will with it. It seems like an overly mild archetype, looking through 'em again.

Oops. I went and added them to the OP. Sorry, Tink!

Okay, well, in regards to my archetypes:

Flarem. The poor things only have 3 Xyz monsters, and while Malika is pretty good, she's a 4-mat in an archetype that struggles to get their 2-mat on board. So, if you were to make more support for them, it would ideally give them extra speed, another ED option, or maybe a new Equip Spell since they can search them but only have 2 to search.

Space Cruisers. They are basically better U.A., but they have the same problem that that archetype has with brick hands. Maybe a Level 4?

Steel Dragons. Just . . . . give them an actual way to win. They can't start their plays unless they open up with a Foolish Burial. Maybe give them their own CyDra Core, or a Maiden with Eyes of Blue equivalent, something. They're based on CyDras, Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, and Galaxy-Eyes in terms of design aesthetic, but they brick harder than all of the above.

Sorcery Hydras just need more decent Xyz.

Amazoni would love a superboss, maybe with a Dusktopia Material listing (1 archetypal Fusion + any archetype member), but . . . I never did that. Also, fun fact, they are the only reason I ever considered adding Tenki to the AGM.

In my personal projects-

GameChildren just need to not suck. They were one of the first things I designed, and it shows- incongruent effects, some members directly outclass others, four different Field Spells of which two are worth playing, and no real focus besides EXP Counters. They have a couple of Xyz, and a Tuner for no real reason.

Auras could use some love, but for the life of me I don't know what should be made for them. I mean, they have an amazing searcher if you have the hand presence (he's basically an archetypal Magicial Mallet that turns every card you shuffled back into a search, if admittedly with a maximum of 3 and a hefty LP cost), they have a pretty clear win condition, and their Equips are solid . . . they're just kinda slow and don't do anything.

Fiendrache was a mistake, using Red-Eyes and Evil HERO as inspiration. BRICK BRICK BRICK BRICK BRICK, and a focus on aggressive battle and burn is kinda counterintuitive when you're slow as molasses.

Spiritrinkets were my nod to the worst parts of GX, with references to Neo-Spacians, Cyberdarks, and Vehicroids, but even with my improvements I had to make their Fusions utterly busted to overcome the sheer awful that was inherent in the design. Don't worry, you'll never see any of them, because the archetype can accomplish nothing unless your opponent is mentally incapacitated.

Dynamages are bad, mmkay? They're a mill-based Fusion archetype (giving opponents plus if they're Shiranui, Shaddolls, Cyberdarks, Steel Dragons . . .), and their most powerful boss can be run over by Celtic Guardian. they're a JOOOOOOOKE. Their only saving grace is that they mill you, too, so they're a pretty decent mill engine . . . if you completely ignore T-Rocks and Gold Spears, who don't make your opponent plus to play.

Vigilizards are easily one of the best anti-meta archetypes I've ever designed, the only issue is that they need more ways to force the opponent into Defense Position, and maybe some more attack boosting.

Aeons . . . who are we kidding here, they're D.D. with 1 and a half solid Field Spells. They're heavily banish-oriented, their bosses range from "amazing yet nigh impossible to Summon" to "meh, there's a generic card better in every conceivable way", and aside from Aeon Magician and Aeon Magician Girl being theoretically immortal if you can get them both out (if they both get destroyed or banished in the same turn, they both come back- meaning that if you do drop a Solemn, it's utterly pointless because they were both destroyed, meaning they both come back again) they don't have much going for them.

Darkhorse can make plays, it's just that their Main Deck is tiny. This wouldn't normally be an issue, but given that they're Synchro Fusion oriented, it makes problems for their speed.

Those are the ones who need help the most, from what I recall, and with the way Legacy threads work (making support for everyone's archetypes but your own), I've had my hands tied on making new cards that are any good for any of these.

I technically made you a new Flarem Xyz in that game, Draco, do you want it or not? Or actually, let me go dig up the stuff from projects you started that I made (albeit forced to by prompts).

Anyway, Archetypal stuff / design. AGM stuff first, then my outside stuff.

• Phoenix Guardian: Any addition to generic Winged Beast stuff helps; while I technically built their summon/search speed on 'tellars, they need a boost for the power creep. ED members work, but otherwise not required.
  • Electric Field: Same thing, except lack of ED to actually make. Draco already addressed it, so...Members named after Greek alphabet.
  • Skateboard Dragon: Another boss for the Ritual Spells to actually summon, plus some other disruption stuff. (IDK, apparently its current form was too powerful for 2099 at the time, so...might be fine to leave alone). Named after flowers. 
  • Fantasy Wyvern: Needs more Tuners and ED options. Monsters are always in a pairing with Chinese/Japanese naming for morning, afternoon, sunset and evening, etc.
  • Show Jumpers: Literally need more members and support; I think I said screw it and then focused on other stuff. I went back to add more later. Monsters named after colors in Hawaiian, but semi-follow the Power Rangers thing.
  • Sunbeasts: Aside from a more efficient summon engine, they're fine. I did say that they function similarly to Monarchs with the new support, but not really. Monsters named after animals in Hawaiian, okina/kahako included.
  • RI-ON: More ED options and probably Tuners. Named after actual Dragon Drive cards.
  • Cheetah Racer: SPC accumulation plz. But yeah, think of 5Ds Turbo/Riding Duels and you get it. Named after the word "speed"/"fast" in various languages.
  • YCM Heavenly Sovereigns: Should be fine on its own; members named after notable staff members at the time of conception/extras. I would advise not making any support for this; not because they already have stuff, but due to other factors. (Draco knows what I mean)
  • Firefighter Dragon: More ways to make the opponent FIRE; also partial flop because making AOJ 2.0 wasn't helping. It worked because LS were a thing, but not now.
  • Hearts Riding Club: I still need to do the FIRE Synchro, damn it.

Outside

• Psychic Dragon: Basically more coherent strategies aside from Synchro/Xyz Summoning. I need to refine the wording a bit, and then add some post-legacy stuff. 
  • ZPD: You don't need to add more to this; only issue is maybe giving them a way to handle Zoo-level / True King Decks or something. 

If it's made by a current AGM member, any member, except the one who created it, must give approval.

If it's made by an outsider, or former member, if requires the same number of votes as a Konami archetype- 1 for a single, 2 for a "series" (no support directly for the archetype, a perfect example of which being Digital Bugs, although support for one named monster is still a series until there is defined support for all of the archetype), 3 for an archetype, 4 for a "super-archetype" (an archetype that contains a smaller, yet still supported, sub-archetype, examples being Galaxy[-Eyes] and [R-]Genex[Allies]), and 5 for an "umbrella archetype", which contains members of at least 3 archetypes (Numbers, Synchrons, HERO, Performapal).

OK here goes! I'm tackling a tough one now.( I have no idea how I go about entering this but I thought I'd give it a shot)

[spoiler=Main Deck]

Monsters:

Chthonian Emperor Dragon X2

Chthonian Soldier X2

Chthonian Egg X2

Chthonian Hatchling X3

Chthonian Wyvern X1

Chthonian Axe Dragon X1

Chthonian Empress Dragon X2

Chthonian Storm Dragon X2

Chthonian Lance Dragon X1

Chthonian Adze Dragon X2

Chthonian Mace Dragon X2

Chthonian Bow Dragon X3

Chthonian Targe Dragon X1

Chthonian Sword Dragon X2

Chthonian Drake X1

Debris Dragon X2

Spells:

Chthonian Fusion X3(STAPLE)

Chthonian Fireburst X1

Chthonian Alliance X2

Double Summon X1( too bad you're only allowed 1)

Mystical Space Typhoon X1

Polymerization X2

Swords of Revealing Light X1

Ancient Rules X2

Double Cyclone X2

Traps:

Chthonian Blast X2

Chthonian Rules of Engagement X2

Chthonian Rules of Sportsmanship X1

Chthonian Submission X1

Sakuretsu Armor X2

Battle Mania X3

Mirror Force X2

Call of the Haunted X2

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

Chthonian Majesty Dragon X1

Chthonian Deity Dragon X2

Crimson Blader X1

Stardust Dragon X2

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend X2

Play style:

This is gonna be fun. So what you wanna do is use the effects of Hatchling and Bow Dragon to get many Normal Summons. If you can do that, then your next focus is to try to make sure your opponent has attack position monsters. You can use Battle Mania for this. Then with your multiple Battle phases, you can use then to your advantage not to destroy opponents monsters, but to basically deal burn damage without destroying anything. This is actually a good effect, because most of these monsters can't attack directly, or lose a lot of effects if they do attack directly. You have a few support cards in your Extra Deck for beating down your opponent, like Majesty or Deity Dragon. I made sure to put a lot of Fusion spells in there so you have an actual chance at summoning these guys. Another thing you wanna do is prevent the opponent from using effects, so cards like Mystical Space Typhoon and a few of the monsters in here are also good choices. If you lose some monsters, its okay because I added call of the haunted. This is just my first attempt. If anything needs fixed plz let me know.

Okay, so . . . Summoner's Art is a completely dead card in the Deck. Gemini monsters do not count as Normal monsters in the Deck, Chthonian doesn't have a single legit Normal monster, and you're not running any Normals. So that's strike 1 against the Deck.

Strike 2: Not checking the accepted cards list. I hadn't noticed them immediately in your other thread (I was too busy noticing that you'd opted to include a Number), but Soul Charge is definitely not an AGM card. I'd have vetoed it straight to hell if it were brought up. Now, I'll give you passes on Chthonian Blast and Alliance (I probably should have added them anyway), but another one I noticed was "Rose, Warrior of Revenge". There are AGM Generics techs you could have used, but I don't think you even read the generics thread.

You're on thin ice with me, but if someone else gives you a pass (Tink, check out the list) you get the option of 1000 points or membership. I'm just going to seethe in peace for a bit and scan it seriously as a Deck tomorrow.

Archived