Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait there aren't any spirits?

I could do that. (Eventually). I had an idea for making Spirit Synchro a thing, and have the Synchro Materials return to your hand. While not as elegant as Ritual Spirits, I think it can be done.

Nope. If there were, I would have gone for my personal favorites- Tsukuyomi, Asura Priest, and Yamata Dragon. But I'm not just going to add a weird offshoot mechanic at random . . .

. . . Well, not another one. I'm responsible for us having Unions and Gemini.

Also, Sakura, if you opened a Legacy Support Thread, like I've been suggesting you do, you could just put our pseudo-Raiten in there, plus anything you want to make for any archetype that's a part of the AGM.

Junk (2/4 - Draconus, Nyx)

Subterror, bar "Subterror Apparition" (2/3 - Draconus, Nyx)

Well, it's been a while, but I've finally put up my Legacy Support thread:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365803-the-nyx-avatars-legacy-support/?do=findComment&comment=7027733

If you're wondering about the Cyberdark, I'll add those on a later date. There may not be a lot right now, but more are meant to be added eventually. Just a little to start and perhaps not scare off most users from reviewing or seeing it. I was a little confused by your suggestions and statements on the archetypes (Fiendrache, Psychic Dragon), so you could let me know here or on the thread on the card I made of your respective set, clear things up, or I could make a new card altogether that is a little closer to what you intended or hoped.

Flips for days!

Also, Raptor Ace is a thing now, and I think it's my smallest archetype to date: 7 monsters, 7 Spell/Traps.

Also, here's the kind of situational card Tinkerer might enjoy busting given the time:

Gathering of the Books

Quick-Play Spell

If you control "Dame of the Sacred Tome", "Lady of the Night Sky", or "Studious Sorcerer Mellaxis", activate any number of the following effects depending on the Attributes of face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and/or Pendulum monsters on the field:

●DARK: Draw 2 cards.

●LIGHT: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

●FIRE: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

●WATER: Add 1 card either player controls, or in your Graveyard, to your hand.

●EARTH: Flip all cards your opponent controls face-down.

●WIND: Shuffle all Spell/Trap Cards on the field into the Deck, except this card.

You can only activate 1 "Gathering of the Books" per turn.

Hey guys! So, the patio I was working on is done, but now my parents insist we rip up the back steps and redo them. Because why the f*** not.

So, in the meantime, I've made one Archaevil monster and one Archevil Scripture, and would like to run them past you guys for balancing purposes, as I haven't actually played YGO in a couple of months, for lack of other players.

[spoiler=Here You Go!]Archaevil (pronounced Arc-Evil) is Earthbound Immortals, 2.0! These guys are Level 8 DARK Fiend-type Effect Monsters that are summoned from the Hand, Deck, or Graveyard with their corresponding Continuous Spell, an Archaevil Scripture, in a style not unlike Raigeki Bottle, gaining counters every time you summon a DARK or Fiend monster (gaining two if your monster is both). Instead of massive beasts of power, they're famous, malicious beings from mythology with modern twists! Loki playing a sinister organ. Kronos with a bladed motorcycle instead of a scythe. Satan himself dual-wielding flamethrowers. Etc. They have wonderful effects with costs as simple as discarding cards, and while you can only control three, if you're REALLY good, you can make those three last you all the way to victory, regardless of whose victory it is! 

Archaevil Virtuoso
Level 8 ~ DARK ~ Fiend/Effect
Cannot be Normal or Special Summoned, except by the effect an “Archaevil Scripture” Spell. You can only control 3 “Archaevil” monsters. Once per turn, you can change this monster’s battle position: Destroy monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of “Archaevil” monsters you control, and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed this way.
3000/3000

Archaevil Scripture - Symphony of Nefarious Minds
Continuous Spell
Each time you Summon a DARK-Attribute monster, place one Evil Counter on this card. Each time Summon a Fiend-Type Monster, place one Evil Counter on this card. You can send this card with 7 or more Evil Counters on it to the Graveyard: Special Summon one "Archaevil Virtuoso" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Be honest. How bad is it?

Unless you're making this deck REALLY fast, the cards are too slow.

Virtuoso seems ok, but limiting its Summon to the Spells is kinda unnecessary. 

Also, you only made 2 cards. You can't judge an archetype on just 2 cards. I would make around 6 more cards before you ask for a review.

Wait why did you post those here instead of Casual/Advanced Multiples again?

He's getting some commentary from us before throwing them into CC for the regulars in there to review. As you probably notice, other users in there do not take into consideration the AGM tag. (Though, I design mine for competitive applications in the meta anyway, so...)

I'm behind on this, yeah, but before I go writing up the whole archetype, I want to make sure that I have a good idea of how balanced each monster needs to be, and that I'm using proper card text.

Unless you're making this deck REALLY fast, the cards are too slow.

Virtuoso seems ok, but limiting its Summon to the Spells is kinda unnecessary. 

Also, you only made 2 cards. You can't judge an archetype on just 2 cards. I would make around 6 more cards before you ask for a review.

Wait why did you post those here instead of Casual/Advanced Multiples again?

Any suggestions on how to speed things up? Lower the counters needed to five? Also, yeah, I should let it be Normal Summonable, since you have to swarm to power up your Scriptures anyway.

I'm behind on this, yeah, but before I go writing up the whole archetype, I want to make sure that I have a good idea of how balanced each monster needs to be, and that I'm using proper card text.

Any suggestions on how to speed things up? Lower the counters needed to five? Also, yeah, I should let it be Normal Summonable, since you have to swarm to power up your Scriptures anyway.

Maybe you could make it so that you just remove the counters instead of sending the spell to the graveyard. This way, your spell will be more of a threat if your opponent doesn't get rid of it, eventually giving you more card advantage if you can protect it that long. If you do that, I would give it a once per turn clause. Something like: "Once per turn: You can remove 7 Evil Counters from this card; Special Summon..."

You can also lower the counters required, but I'm not sure on what the exact amount should be.

Let's fix your OCG, shall we?

Archaevil Virtuoso
Level 8 ~ DARK ~ Fiend/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by the effect of an “Archaevil Scripture” Spell. Once per turn: You can change this monster’s battle position; destroy a number of monsters your opponent controls, equal to the number of “Archaevil” monsters you control, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect. You can only control 3 “Archaevil” monsters. 
3000/3000

Archaevil Scripture - Symphony of Nefarious Minds
Continuous Spell
Each time you Summon a DARK or Fiend monster, place 1 Evil Counter on this card. You can send this card with 7 or more Evil Counters to the GY: Special Summon 1 "Archaevil Virtuoso" from your hand, Deck, or GY.

====

In line with series 10 OCG, some wording has been removed and/or edited. 

• No longer need to write "and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways" on Nomi monsters.
  • -Type removed for monster types, though there will be some confusion later. 
  • Graveyard -> GY (yeah, it's not really intuitive). 

Alright, that was irresponsible of me to spout out problems without solutions.

Decreasing the amount of Counters for the Spells to 4 seems about right, but what I mean is that you probably should give them Special Summon mechanics on their own, since the Spell Summons from your Deck, making every monster you draw a hassle to draw unless you have Trade-In.

I would look into archetypes like Darklords and Subterrors for ideas. Darklords because they're typically big DARK Fiend monsters and Subterrors because it kinda looks like battle position changing is up your alley. 

Maybe you could have battle position changing mechanics and give the monsters more ways to generate Counters. 

Another piece of advice is probably don't make too many Traps, and make a Field Spell similar to the Magical Citadel of Endymion. 

Hope this helps.

We only have two cards right now, so it may be possible that Champion will add new stuff to supplement the counter accumulation. But lowering might be a good idea too, since 7 is a lot for this. If we were talking about a Towers-level boss, then maybe the conditions are fine. 

(I had the same issue with Cheetah Racers in terms of the counter requirements being too high.)

I've been having similar issues balancing Ritual Pendulum Spell Counters, since Tempest Magician is 16 counters for essentially winning the game, and 10 counters being "destroy all cards your opponent controls." There's also the where you can take counters from part that really annoys me.

My balancing so far is that the monsters only generate counters via Spells when they're in the Pendulum Zones, which they can Summon themselves out of removing 2 counters from "archetype" card(s) you control, holding the Counters they've garnered.

The Ritual Pendulums generate 2 counters every Spell in the Pendulum Zone, but they can't Summon themselves out unless you use the Ritual Spell.

I haven't actually put limits on the amount of counters a card can hold yet, but I don't know if they're necessary anyway. 

Regarding Spell Counters, don't worry: Tempest Magician isn't in the AGM.

So, I generally use my own prompts as fun challenges for when I want to see how much fun I can have with restrictions on my back.

Just in case one of you wants to do the same thing, here's my more fun prompts from the most recent 10 pages:

[spoiler=Here you go]

Mersel

Think SPYRAL meets Sharks, and you're halfway there.

This WATER Fish archetype takes heavy inspiration from modern suspense/stealth thrillers, like Mission Impossible or Metal Gear Solid. In it, merpeople use sneaky, sneaky stealth tactics to figure of what your opponent has going on, and build their field presence accordingly. Generally speaking, they like making Ranks 3, 4, and 5, and their Xyz actually use the information you obtained when bringing out your Main Deck lineup- one of their Xyz, for example, lets you draw a card once per turn if you remember the name of the top card of your opponent's Deck.

Their plays, however, are generally more on the defensive side, because while their Main Deck has decent stats for their respective Levels, most of their Xyz aren't great in this regard (compared to most other Xyz of their Rank, at least). Generally, their primary focus once they've got the information to make their plays is simple, kinda decent removal effects, and once your opponent is significantly crippled you just poke at them.

Also, it'll probably get run due to the hilarity factor of seeing a frickin' mermaid wearing night vision goggles as your primary playmaker.

Logicangel

Oh hai archetype that will definitely get Reasoning banned.

This Fairy-Type archetype is composed of 12 monsters in the Main Deck, each at different Levels. Similar to Infernoids, they have a Level-based Special Summon mechanic, and it's a doozy: it's basically a Main Deck only equivalent to Synchro/Pendulum Summon, where you can send monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon members from your hand or Graveyard whose combined Level is equal to the combined Levels of those sent monsters. For example, you can send the Level 5 and the Level 4 from the field to the Graveyard to bring out the Level 7 from your hand and the Level 2 from the Graveyard. You can even use this on your opponent's turn for effect dodging!

The catch: The Levels have to be exact, so the lower-Level monsters are absolutely essential to making your combo plays work, either as fodder for the big guys or to deal with accidental overflow. Also, you can't Summon a member this way if you already did this turn, meaning that if you split the Level 8 into 2 Level 4s, you can't turn the Level 9 into 2 more Level 4s and a 1 later.

Most members have an on-Summon effect or a Graveyard effect, a rare few have both, and exactly one has neither: The Level 1, your Decatron. Don't let her get banished, because if you do you're going to have a godawful time.

Also, as a note of flavor, female members use "-iel", male members use "-ael", and they're named after scientific, logical, and philosophical concepts- for example, "Fallacael"- "fallacy" + "-ael" (of God).

Prysm

Prysm:Magician Girls::Windows 7:Windows Vista

That is, the same basic function, but better in every conceivable way.

Prysm is a low-Level archetype of Spellcasters with theme naming around the six major colors of the rainbow (sorry, indigo), each with a different type of protection (one can't be destroyed by battle, one is immune to targeting, another's effects are immune to negation, etc). Then, each one can tag out to another member UA-style if it's attacked, halving the attacker's ATK and increasing the new girl's stats by both the lost ATK of the poor bastard you got to attack you, and half the ATK of the girl who brought her out, until the end of the Battle Phase. Unfortunately, each girl can only jump away once per turn, so if your opponent is smart about their attacks (or, y'know, runs UtL) they can still get some hits in.

However, the "better" comes in full force when you consider their really solid support lineup- a Continuous Spell that forces your opponent to attack with every monster they control, a Field Spell that lets the girls use their effects if they attack, and basically the best search card in the game.

That said, their stats are on the low side, with Red (their biggest, strongest member) being kinda weak by Level 6 standards, and as mentioned earlier Armades effects kill their entire playstyle, and Superheavy Samurai don't give a rat's ass about their ATK being halved. Still . . . magical girls that tag out to each other to overcome powerful threats has to be one of the most fun archetype ideas ever.

Fritillaria

In the deepest depths of the ocean, the darkest waters on Earth, you'll find . . . a concert?

This DARK Sea Serpent-Type archetype functions similarly to Melodious, gaining effects when Special Summoned and protecting their Special Summoned monsters. However, they also take tips from the Mermailantean engine, having a heavy focus on discards and dumps with an absurd amount of revival capacity. Your general Fritillaria Deck will easily be able to spit out frontrow presence with bucketloads of protection, and your ED options are pretty varied given that they run both Xyz (at R2, 4, and 7) and Fusions.

Their Spell and Trap support really just hammers home their love of Graveyard dumping and Special Summons further, with their archetypal Destiny Draw typically making you go +3 if you have the right setup beforehand, and a Valhalla clone typically helping you make your plays if you can't get off the discard.

But the best part of all is the thematic naming- despite ranging from merpeople to weird oceanic chimeras to abyssal horrors, they're all named after styles, genres, and general terms regarding to music.

Medley

It's an archetype . . . but it's also Highlander, if that makes sense.

At first glance, Medleys are a mess- you're only allowed one of their name (think less Malefic, more Alien Overlord) on the field at a time, they span a wide variety of Types, Attributes, Levels, and subtypes (what other archetype can you think of that has Gemini, Unions, a Ritual, and a friggin' Spirit?), and they would generally be completely godawful . . . if it weren't for one, singular uniting gimmick, and the God-Emperor of all archetypal Field Spells.

You see, their Field Spell lets you convert those S/T and Pendulum Zones you won't likely be using (it's the only Spell in the entire archetype) into additional Monster Zones, and gives you one additional Normal Summon during the turn you add a Medley card from your Deck to your hand, and this can stack several times over. Each Medley monster, then, has some sort of consistency effect tacked on: One of the Unions searches when it's equipped, the Spirit nets you a draw if it's NS'd while you control another Medley, you have a couple that search that damned awesome Field Spell, et cetera. There's one catch, though: Your Graveyard can't have any duplicates if you want to use any of these effects, meaning everything you run is at 1 or 2.

Essentially, using them is a colossal luck-based mission where you're left to either OTK with up to 12 monsters on board, or cry because you bricked with a bunch of Level 5+ monsters in hand and no Stormforth. Don't bother asking about an ED, because they don't have that, either, outside the rando Pendulums you're unlikely to use.

Tendrilium

Depending on your tastes in fiction, this archetype will make you think of either Rapture or Atlantis.

This WATER archetype isn't particularly picky regarding its Types, using a wide range, but has a subgroup name for each monster Type it uses (Tendrilium Overminds are the Psychics, Tendrilium Terrors are the Sea Serpents, Tendrilium Abominations are the Machines, etc) and most members, rather than supporting the entire archetype, help a subgroup or cluster of subgroups with consistency or power effects. They've got a defined "underwater magitek" feel to them, where every member has gold, black, and silver armor covered with color-coded TRON lines, or just individual dots of light.

While being a very big archetype, they actually have a relatively well-defined playstyle that makes monster choice really just a matter of preference, given that most of the subgroups have vague equivalents to one another: Floating FLIP. Similar to Subterrors, they have dangerous, removal-based (be it field clearing, hand nuking, or basically D.D. Crow) Flip Effects and automatically re-Set themselves during each End Phase, which means that if you know your opponent has a dangerous Strike you can leave the least useful ones, or the ones with the best Graveyard effects, at the end of the Chain. Then, if they do wind up in the Graveyard, consistency effects happen.

While archetypal members exist purely in the Main Deck, the wide variety of monsters at various Levels mean that your Extra Deck is, again, a matter of preference- any generic Synchros and Xyz are within relatively easy reach, and the Type-locked ones aren't too much of a stretch depending on the Types you're talking about.

Diesel

GIVE ME FUEL, GIVE ME FIRE, GIVE ME THAT WHICH I DESIRE

Ahem. Anyway, does anyone remember how Ko'aki Mieru was supposed to work? Huge beatsticks that you'd keep alive by either revealing a certain monster category in your hand, or discarding an archetypal Spell? How about the Bamboo Sword draw engine?

Congratulations, there's this archetype. These are almost all Level 4 Machines (although there are a few members at other Levels) of different Attributes that treat the rule of 2000 as more of a suggestion. The ATK is uniformly uncomfortably high (when you have a Level 4 that can swing over a Monarch you start questioning your life choices), and each one has either a suicidal stun effect or a very solid battle effect. During each End Phase, you have three options:

1. Reveal a "Diesel Can" Spell Card in your hand

2. Discard a monster of the same Attribute as that monster

3. Let your robot kill itself

And this is on every single monster in the archetype. While you're probably going to cling to your Diesel Cans for dear life, they can also be splashed into just about any Deck you damned well please as a solid draw engine, provided you bring along one or two Diesel monsters to actually resolve their effects.

Unfortunately, as a Deck, they have one fatal flaw: they can't actually recover from being boardwiped. None of their monsters can come back from the Graveyard (being either impossible to Special Summon at all, or at least unSummonable from the Graveyard), and their linearity means that your plays will probably be very predictable if you're playing them optimally. Still, they are not to be trifled with, given that with the right opening hand they can actually shut down even Zoodiac almost entirely.

Silver Edge

The next great shonen-inspired archetype, Silver Edge has an atypical playstyle and a considerable focus on the flavor of its effects, almost as much as their practicality. The name, of course, comes from the very shiny silver weapons all archetypal members use, be it conventional melee, bows, or even just sharp body armor for the bestial mascots.

Taking its cues from [insert relevant long-running shonen anime here], everything runs better with your protagonist around. However, unlike your SPYRAL and Invoked archetypes, where that monster is necessary to make the Deck work at all, here your lead is instead a massive playmaker. You see, he is your only Main Deck member who isn't a FLIP monster, and arguably your best Tuner, given that he's not only a searcher/recovery tool, but he has the relatively unique on-field effect of triggering your archetypal members' Flip Effects when they're Special Summoned, making them not dead during the turn they're Summoned. To make it all better, he can even change his battle position to save his friends from removal effects!

The rest of the archetype can vaguely be called a mix of Subterrors and Shaddolls, focusing on maintaining advantage and potent removal through a mix of Flip Effects and Graveyard triggers. While there are obviously search and recoup cards in the archetype besides Mr. Protagonist Dude, none have as wide a pool as he does, being restricted to a certain subset- monsters, backrow, hell- there's one that just calls the protagonist to the field from wherever he's hiding because of course there is.

Yes, they Synchro, and the theme of each Synchro is our protagonist borrowing the weapon of another archetype member, or DBZ-esque fusions of two members. Fittingly, the two relevant members can always be made into that Synchro, with Levels that line up exactly.

MP(S/E)

Research complete!

This is honestly an oddball archetype, based entirely around the turn count of all things. If this archetype can get into a grind game, they basically win given how absurdly powerful they get with each passing turn.

Basically, the selling point of the archetype is MP Research Core, which lets you search or recoup a card each time the turn count increases. Given that you're not restricted to only one, three of them can net you a great grind of resource advantage with each passing turn . . . and, once it's Turn 10, you can choose to skip your search and basically drop Trish's effect instead.

The monsters, meanwhile, aren't much to look at at the start of the Duel, and in fact the biggest issue with this archetype is making it to Turn 3 where they start becoming an actual threat. You see, all members either gain specific effects if the turn count is sufficiently high (eg, "If the current turn count is 5 or higher, the effects of an opponent's monster that battles this monster is negated"), or just get nice stat buffs depending on the turn count (eg, "This monster gains 400 ATK and DEF times the current turn count"). They do have some nice stall cards, but again, what they really want is to get the game to last upwards of 8 turns.

Hilariously, this leads to Pyro Clock of Destiny being a 3-of staple with this archetype, as it makes all their effects pay off that much faster. If only they had an archetypal equivalent to it . . .

Tygrr

The latest in cute-monster-girl archetype design!

This is an archetype composed entirely of Beast-Warriors that take heavy design inspiration from big cats in general, although their bosses are actually based on the Indian and Siberian tigers.

As for how the archetype works, they do love their Fusion (although the fact that your Main Deck is primarily Level 3 and 4 means that you're going to be doing lots of Xyz), but the way they go about it is kinda interesting. Their Fusion monsters all have pretty decent to amazing statlines, but they're all either non-Effect Fusions or have simple, one-line effects (think GX's bag of giving a huge boss something as simple as piercing or an OPT destruction effect). However, given that their Fusions have pretty simplistic Material requirements, the fact that you choose which monsters to use for a given Fusion Summon actually matters- each Main Deck member confers a specific effect to an archetypal Fusion they're used as Material for (ie, one gives it an additional attack, one provides targeting immunity, one makes it an archetypal Dr. Red), allowing you to customize your bosses and give them whatever effects you think you'll need.

In fact, given the wide array of effects you can give, you really have no excuse for not being prepared for a given situation, especially given the consistency of Tygrr. Not only do you have things like Invoker and Tenki going for you, but this is an archetype with their own equivalents to Shadow Mist, Firedog, Raidraptor Nest, Valhalla, Tuning . . . and Fusion Spells for every occasion, in just about ecru gotten you can think of.

Basically, if you don't win with these cat girls, you only have yourself to blame, given that they have an out ready for most situations in general. The Deck can't be blamed for a loss . . . but the pilot can and will be mocked for it.

Someone's gonna have to bump up the Archetype thread, and determine an appropriate theme for it, given the name. 

But yeah, after I post the final support cards for HRC, I really need to get some practice with VRAINS stuff. Obviously Draco doesn't like VRAINS (understandably), but I have to be good at both ARC-V legacy and the new format [even though some of my Archetypes can run just as well in either format without any loss of speed].

(If anyone needs to be blamed, go jabroni at KoJ about why they felt it was necessary to make this big of a change.)

===

Right, and go ahead with updating the spreadsheet. I may need to dump some generics in the thread later.

Made erratas and support for Majestic Mechs for AGM. I think I click baited it enough but I'd like feedback on improving the archetype if anyone has any.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365873-the-crystal-mecha-angels-forgotten-by-time-majestic-mechs-agmwritten/?do=findComment&comment=7028409

I also tried to put it in the correct format, so if I did anything wrong it would be nice to know now before later.

Generics updated again! ^.^

In the process of updating I found a few spots that are just slightly off format.[spoiler=Stuffs]~~~ Generics ~~~
~ Main Deck ~
Dragon Recruit
    missing hyphen
Necro Mana Eater
    Should have /Effect I think

~ Fusion ~
Defender of the Canyon
    hyphen

~ Synchro ~
Quasar Nova Warrior
Ascended Buster Dragon
Stardust Infinity Dragon
Majestic Stardust Dragon Delta
    stats on separate line
Infernalwing Dragon
    space between Level and hyphen

~ Xyz ~
Silver Dragon of the ravine
    no space between hyphen and stats, leading my program to hilariously deduce that it has negative ATK
Spiritrider Kitsune Samurai
    stat on separate line, Scale before stats

Not a problem per se, but you might want to check Soul of the Mindless to make sure its effect is exactly what you want it to be. It only has 1 bullet point.

~ Numerix ~
Number 68: Hive Harvester
    Needs "Scale" before the 4: "Scale 4"

A similar thing happened in Gold-Eyes I think
~~~ Gold-Eyes ~~~
Put "Scale" before the actual Scales on Pendulum Monsters

Oh hey, Draconus, when you update the Generics thread, could you also post which section(s) have been updated? I split the Generics into 6 sections corresponding to the organization in the thread:
Main
Fusion
Synchro
Xyz
Numerix
Spell & Trap

This way if only 1 section is updated I can just rerun that part instead of doing everything. Thanks!

Made erratas and support for Majestic Mechs for AGM. I think I click baited it enough but I'd like feedback on improving the archetype if anyone has any.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365873-the-crystal-mecha-angels-forgotten-by-time-majestic-mechs-agmwritten/?do=findComment&comment=7028409

I also tried to put it in the correct format, so if I did anything wrong it would be nice to know now before later.

You should be fine. As I mentioned in the PM, you only need to use the format Draco set out for the generics thread because that's how stuff gets read in the program. Any other threads can be left in whatever format you want without penalty; doesn't have to be that style.  

====

Right, and what Synchro-based Archetypes do we have in here anyway (barring the rare ones I made a long time ago?) Unless I have to dig through the generic Synchros for the Chaos Synchro prompt. (Yes, it's in the game thread but a chunk of them are things that don't have their base forms in here).

====

EDIT: 

[spoiler=In case you guys want a spot to keep your cards in the event YCM goes shitty on us]

http://ycm2remake.wikia.com/wiki/YCM_2_Remake_Wiki

Yeah, this is where I keep the vast majority of the stuff I make on this site (including stuff that I don't post on YCM at all). Some of the legacy/gift stuff that got made is here too (with proper documentation).

You all are more than welcome to use it; there are card templates that you can use; most you need to do is just C/P stuff into the named boxes and you should be fine. Just make sure you have a Wikia account and mark your names in the creator box, so you can easily access your stuff.

Archived