Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

What's the main theme again, and what have you done?

Pretty much Machine Pendulums from Level 4 to 7 (Scale 3/8), and named after airplanes (like MPBs are).

Other than that, ego is free to do whatever the hell he wants.

(I'm the one who gave the specs in the first place, just as a sidenote.)

-----

Still deciding on next project, but likely will fall back on some old ideas from the past.

Most of the stuff I've made thus far comes from page 15 and earlier.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aight, gonna hold off on Gas Dragons. Finding the effects difficult to do. Gonna finish them, but put them to the side as I do Galvinized Galimaufry.

It's annoying when I see AGM threads and don't review them. I'm so lazy.

I don't review a bulk of them either.

Hell, I think the last one I critiqued was Nyx's one quite some time ago (I think the ones based off of Hellsing or something, but I know they were Pendulums).

You don't even remember what they were called; that IS a long time ago. It was Millennium.

Aight, gonna hold off on Gas Dragons. Finding the effects difficult to do. Gonna finish them, but put them to the side as I do Galvinized Galimaufry.

It's annoying when I see AGM threads and don't review them. I'm so lazy.

You could try mine. Almost no one review mine.

Oh, and by the by, for those of you who are doing gifts for me (I'm doing a card or two for all the frequents here, excepting the newbies I know nothing of), I'd actually appreciate the "Des-Draco" archetype Tinkerer started to get new members, because it has the potential to be what D/D tried to: a competent archetype that uses all four ED Summoning methods.

Oh, and by the by, for those of you who are doing gifts for me (I'm doing a card or two for all the frequents here, excepting the newbies I know nothing of), I'd actually appreciate the "Des-Draco" archetype Tinkerer started to get new members, because it has the potential to be what D/D tried to: a competent archetype that uses all four ED Summoning methods.

What page was that on?

I know I haven't posted in here for a while, but I'd like to report that I lost interest in the Soul Grace cards and have decided to instead do the Strawyverns on page 32:

Strawyverns, true to their names, are Wyrm and Plant-Type Wyverns that all resemble scarecrows. The plants, like scarecrows, fend off attacks and make it easy to end the BP via a small cost. The wyrms all have an effect that activates during your Battle Phase only, and can SS plants from the hand or grave via costs when they're destroyed. The bosses, the Arch-Strawyvern, is a Main Deck behemoth, requiring 2 plant and 2 wyrm Strawyverns as tributes. The upside to this guy? Lots of attack, and allowing you to conduct your BP twice. Definitely a great payoff.

I seem to have created the prompt for something potentially awesome, and almost certainly broken. No name, though.

[spoiler=What is this I don't even]

FIRE Insect Tuners and Reptile non-Tuners, with some hefty Spell support . . . and they act like Synchrons meet Shaddoll! They can ladder-Synchro, and they do have an Accel Synchro or two, as well as a Double Tuning Synchro, but what this Deck likes even more than its Synchro is its Fusion.

Among other things, they use a Quick-Play Urgent Tuning that sadly banishes the Synchro Material . . . If they didn't also have three different inverse Miracle Fusion, which use banished members as Fusion Material by returning them to the Graveyard! And then, naturally, on top of all that they have a Frightfur Factory knockoff . . .

Their big boss has the following requirements: 2 Level 7 or higher archetype members, + any 1 archetype member

File that away in the "proof I've lost my damned mind" folder.

I seem to have created the prompt for something potentially awesome, and almost certainly broken. No name, though.

[spoiler=What is this I don't even]

FIRE Insect Tuners and Reptile non-Tuners, with some hefty Spell support . . . and they act like Synchrons meet Shaddoll! They can ladder-Synchro, and they do have an Accel Synchro or two, as well as a Double Tuning Synchro, but what this Deck likes even more than its Synchro is its Fusion.

Among other things, they use a Quick-Play Urgent Tuning that sadly banishes the Synchro Material . . . If they didn't also have three different inverse Miracle Fusion, which use banished members as Fusion Material by returning them to the Graveyard! And then, naturally, on top of all that they have a Frightfur Factory knockoff . . .

Their big boss has the following requirements: 2 Level 7 or higher archetype members, + any 1 archetype member

File that away in the "proof I've lost my damned mind" folder.

Alright. *gets crushed by the folder's weight*

Also, could someone drop by my Dunham Puppets?

Archived