Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what you do Cosmoem will evolve into a second one of whatever version legendary you already have. After that you just have to toss it up on the GTS and get the other one you need.

Well how do i "see" solgaleo so i can ask for one?

You really should have no issues with PP for SOS Chaining since Poke Pelego fixs that with the berry farm plot.

I get shiny hunting might end up taking forever, but is looking for HAs that bad too?

I realized you can essentially buy Heart Scales at a couple of the restaurants so I finished sorting out my team's movesets. Now I just gotta level them up for Hyper Training and get enough BP for the items I want.

This is one of my favorite changes. They are super cheap too so it doesn't even break the bank.

Well how do i "see" solgaleo so i can ask for one?

You should be able to type in the name to search the GTS.

One thing I wish they did in this game is that if you lost your title defence against the challenger, you'd have to beat that person after going through the E4 in order to try and take it back. But instead, you just go back to the Pokecenter like nothing happened and you're still the champ.

Then again, that's what they did to us in every single league prior to this one since we'd always just face the same champion over and over, so whatever.

You don't have to. Scroll down to the bottom past all the letters and you can manually type in the name of whatever you're looking for, that's how you ask for Pokemon that aren't in your Pokedex.

YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! GOT A SOLGALEO NOW! YOU'RE THE BEST SHRADOW!

So, I brought up Mantine getting Roost. Some other less obvious buffs (not new abilities or stat changes) to old Pokemon include Flygon getting Dragon Dance and Dodrio getting Swords Dance and Jump Kick.

Also, not at all important, but Gyarados got Hurricane. Because, you know, it is a great special attacker.

So what'd everyone name their Legendaries/UBs, if anything? Only one I've done so far is named Solgaleo Liger Zero.

[spoiler=Name]

I want to name Lunala Nebby very badly

I don't normally name Legends, but since you can get multiples of some of the UBs, I may name the duplicates

ie I'll probs name one of my Pheromosas "Exciton" (since it reminds me of Exciton Knight)

I saw TPP name their Cosmog "AAAALLLLANNN" and I was kinda tempted to shop Cosmog onto the head of the comedian Alan Davies.

So what'd everyone name their Legendaries/UBs, if anything? Only one I've done so far is named Solgaleo Liger Zero.

• Solgaleo: Taiyou (yeah, lazily named it the Japanese word for "sun"; may change it later)
  • UB-01 (Nihilego): Chironex [named after the box jellyfish, or you can rip it from Kurage's name in the dub]
  • UB-02 (Buzzwole): Kamakiri (partly because Kamen Rider)
  • UB-03 (Xurkitree): Denkousenju (from the Japanese words for electricity and a partial reference to the Senju clan [because tree])
  • UB-04 (Kartana): Kusabasami ("grass scissors")
  • UB-05 (Guzzlord): No name for now. 
  • Cosmog: Haven't named it yet. 

For UB-02 through UB-04, I only named the ones that have the best IVs; rest haven't been named yet. 

I'm not a fan of the SOS battle thing either; yeah, I suppose it can get HA 'mons from previous generations, but importing them is a lot easier. Still preferred Super Training / Horde battles because easier and less painful to train; that, and Gen 6's EXP formula (not Gen 5's one of adjusting it based on level). 

Heck, I still need to find stuff like Bruxish and Mareanie; former is a pain because only thing that shows up in those areas are karps, and I need to find where Corsolas are. 

Corsola can be fished from Route 9 at a 5% chance, or Melemele Sea for a 1% chance. If you find a bubbling spot in Melemele, Corsola has a 20% chance of appearing from those. You can fish Bruxish at that small cliff near the oasis outside of the desert. Non-bubbling spots are a 1% chance, bubbling is a 20% chance to find them.

Archived