Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Truly genius.

Thanks. I don't even try. It just comes to me in my sleep. Let me know if you want me to find something bad about either Trump or Biden and I will. Although, most of the bad things about Trump have been debunked already. While we see Racist Bigot Biden and Hypocrite Harris with a shitstorm of bad things coming from them.

3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Thanks. I don't even try. It just comes to me in my sleep. Let me know if you want me to find something bad about either Trump or Biden and I will. Although, most of the bad things about Trump have been debunked already. While we see Racist Bigot Biden and Hypocrite Harris with a shitstorm of bad things coming from them.

Fuck you're probably the smartest person in this thread. Idk why people aren't succumbing to your reasoning.

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Fuck you're probably the smartest person in this thread. Idk why people aren't succumbing to your reasoning.

Honestly doubt I'm the smartest. I'm almost certain Cow's IQ is at least 10 points higher than mine.

4 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

How many iq tests have you taken while sleeping

I got my GED literally in my sleep and scored over 3300.

I got a 83 on the ASVAB in my sleep with a GT of 125.

I passed both BCT and AIT in my sleep. Graduated both with honors.

Maintained a 2.9 GPA in college in my sleep.

Although, there are still subjects that I don't study either because I don't find them interesting or I think they're complete bullshit.

5 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Like arithmetic?

I enjoy math quite a bit actually. So much that it became one of the most important parts of my job. No matter what I'm doing, I'm usually doing some form of math in my head. If I'm not doing math, I'm mapping out scenarios to put into a story. But even while doing that, I'm doing math in the back of my mind. I tend to have a very busy brain.

Subjects I tend to not study are generally along the lines of political science since I have no interest in becoming a politician. Don't like to lie to people and I don't like making promises that I intend to break.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Horu Ishayuki said:

If the votes are frauds, does it really matter how many of them there are? Michigan has a population of roughly 10 million. 

Marquette has a population of 21,000

Grand Rapids has a population of roughly 201,000

Flint has a population of roughly 96,000

Lansing has a population of roughly 119,000

Detroit has a population of roughly 673,000

673+201=874+119=993+96=1,089+21=1,110

So Biden won 11.1% of Michigan.

I'm not sure but I would think that the guy that won the 88.9% of the state would be the clear winner.

Truly a brilliant mathematician

Just now, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Truly a brilliant mathematician

Yes. that's assuming the entire state voted. Also, I pointed out that only 60-70% of the population actually voted. Then adjusted my math accordingly. You can see the flaw in using that post to call out my math, right? I used districts that were decidedly Biden and assumed he had the vote. With math, when you count on anything resembling a chart, you would assume that since those areas are blue, Biden had 100% of the vote. Likewise with the Areas that are decidedly red, you assume that Trump has 100% of the vote. Reason being is because you already know that said candidate won that district by a majority vote. I understand that something like that is very complicated to grasp but you actually learn it somewhere around the same time you learn basic math.

But add up the numbers in that post and you'll see that it lines up almost perfectly with the number of votes that Biden got.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yes. that's assuming the entire state voted. Also, I pointed out that only 60-70% of the population actually voted. Then adjusted my math accordingly. You can see the flaw in using that post to call out my math, right? I used districts that were decidedly Biden and assumed he had the vote. With math, when you count on anything resembling a chart, you would assume that since those areas are blue, Biden had 100% of the vote. Likewise with the Areas that are decidedly red, you assume that Trump has 100% of the vote. Reason being is because you already know that said candidate won that district by a majority vote. I understand that something like that is very complicated to grasp but you actually learn it somewhere around the same time you learn basic math.

But add up the numbers in that post and you'll see that it lines up almost perfectly with the number of votes that Biden got.

If it lines up with the actual result, why were you calling it fraud

4 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

If it lines up with the actual result, why were you calling it fraud

I said Biden was the fraud. Never claimed fraud in the system and even debunked the possibility of voter fraud using that same math, didn't I?

Also for the areas that are pink and light blue, you can split those votes 51/49 with majority vote going to the leading candidate.

Archived