Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I promise that all the contextual clues you need to understand why you are full of shit are there is you look back at the conversation at the time and read close enough.

I think you're looking a little too close there, bud. There's no need to analyze what I say because I tell it pretty forward.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/527946-mark-kelly-to-be-sworn-in-as-senator-on-wednesday

Mark Kelly will be sworn in on Wednesday. While Cory Gardner and Doug Jones's seats were both flipped, effectively cancelling each other out with regards to the number of seats both parties control, it's a small start, even though we still have to wait for the Georgia runoffs.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I think you're looking a little too close there, bud. There's no need to analyze what I say because I tell it pretty forward.

The problem is that you keep proving why no fraud was actually committed, but still insist that Biden is a fraud anyway.

Forgive me, but how is Biden a fraud presiden-elect if you agree that no fraud was committed to elect him?

3 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

The problem is that you keep proving why no fraud was actually committed, but still insist that Biden is a fraud anyway.

Forgive me, but how is Biden a fraud presiden-elect if you agree that no fraud was committed to elect him?

Here's how Biden is a fraud. Nobody actually listened to the racist garbage that Biden spewed. Nobody acknowledges the fact that this man was VP and was so racist that he wouldn't even call Obama by name. Nobody acknowledges the fact that Biden in his near 50 years of being a politician has attacked the black, latino and LBGT communities. Yet, these are the same communities that Trump embraced and swore to protect. Trump revoked endorsements and votes from hate groups and terrorist organizations. Biden on the other hand wants to shoot the very people that voted for him in the foot. Biden signed the bill that makes every latino, asian and black a criminal simply because of their skin color. Biden signed the bill that makes every muslim a terrorist simply because of their faith. Guess what. I served in the army with every race and creed and the only thing I cared about is if they could shoot and that they had my flag on their shoulder. Another note on Trump: He hasn't accepted any of his paychecks that he is entitled to as US President. The man is literally doing everything he promised and he's doing it for free. But I assure you that Biden will be collecting that 400k every year and do everything in his power to fuck everyone with a white hot branding iron.

Oh, so Biden is a fraud because you're still committing the same double standard as everyone else, where you are able to recognize Biden's faults, but somehow turn a blind eye to Trump being just as terrible and racist. I'm willing to condemn Biden's racist history, but you are still unwilling to do the same for Trump. It's laughable that you would criticize Biden labeling Muslims as terrorists simply for their faith, but refuse to condemn Trump when he does that as well. You want to make a distinction between Trump and Biden, except your examples of differences between them are what they have in common, and you're simply pretending Trump is not guilty.

However, none of that does anything to disprove that Biden was legitimately elected. You're talking about Biden's fraud as a matter of his character and how that will continue with him as president, but that is entirely separate from the question of whether he became the president as the result of fraud. You kept saying that Biden cheated, but he did not. What it simply comes down to is that you see Biden's many flaws, and you conflated people voting for him despite those flaws with the idea that he somehow cheated.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

I would think that after four years, the only people who believe Trump isn't racist are the people who cannot recognize their own racism as a problem.

Biden being racist is not mutually exclusive with Trump being racist. Both of them can be racist, and they are. I'd rather leave it at, otherwise I expect our exchange on this matter to become nothing more than "No he isn't" and "Yes he is."

I literally gave him proof. Right from the horse's mouth! He's giving me an article that can be twisted any which way the writer chooses. Don't tell me you're a libtard that can't accept it directly from the person that said it. Or maybe you just have a hate boner for Trump too?

Think about it like this.

If I could use science to prove that there is no god, would you still go to church and give that con artist your money?

Likewise,

If I could use science to prove that there is a god and the bible is true, would you be an atheist?

This is literally what I did. I gave actual fucking proof of Trump shutting down racism and Biden promoting it.

11 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I literally gave him proof. Right from the horse's mouth! He's giving me an article that can be twisted any which way the writer chooses. Don't tell me you're a libtard that can't accept it directly from the person that said it. Or maybe you just have a hate boner for Trump too?

cherry_picker.jpg

this you?

Anyway, although apparently the theme of this thread has been that random guys commenting on YouTube are inherently more reliable than people who write articles and quote their subjects, here's a good rundown of where Trump's lawsuits stand now.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/trump-campaign-election-litigation-appears-to-end-in-pennsylvania-while-proceeding-in-georgia/

And with Arizona certifying, here's where the certifications currently stand.

The electoral college will vote two weeks from today. Still no sign that this election will flip for Trump, even though the guy who puts the "simp" in "Nazi sympathizer" has told us otherwise.

51 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Anyway, although apparently the theme of this thread has been that random guys commenting on YouTube are inherently more reliable than people who write articles and quote their subjects, here's a good rundown of where Trump's lawsuits stand now.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/trump-campaign-election-litigation-appears-to-end-in-pennsylvania-while-proceeding-in-georgia/

And with Arizona certifying, here's where the certifications currently stand.

The electoral college will vote two weeks from today. Still no sign that this election will flip for Trump, even though the guy who puts the "simp" in "Nazi sympathizer" has told us otherwise.

Random guy showing raw footage? Or random guy quoting what he wants to sell a story? I wonder which one I'm willing to believe.

7 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Love how we went from Horu insisting that there wouldn't be a single article where he can't find disagree with everything in the article, to dismissing it offhand because the only way Trump could be racist would be if it's a fiction created by a reporter trying to sell a story.

THE TRUTH IS ALL LACED UP, PEOPLE!

fuckin libs erased an entire county, how deep does this go?

Archived