Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love how much of this thread is just "I'm not mad that Trump lost, anyway here's 1,488 reasons why Biden totally cheated" as if merely saying that Biden cheated enough times will warp our reality until it becomes one where Trump wins. Because Trump losing is the same as Trump winning in his supporters' minds.

They spent all this time insisting that Trump would win in a landslide, so Trump losing by a landslide is somehow unnatural to them.

Anyway, another recount is done.

https://rumble.com/embed/v8eu3o/?pub=4 

Top Election Chief of #Milwaukee CAUGHT on camera illegally tabulating 169,000 mail-in ballots. 

Top Election Chief of #Milwaukee, #Wisconsin CAUGHT on camera illegally tabulating 169,000 mail-in ballots; without observers, breaking the Legal Chain of Custody. 

2 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

They went to Biden, so they will still be touted as proof of fraud. 

30 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

https://rumble.com/embed/v8eu3o/?pub=4 

Top Election Chief of #Milwaukee CAUGHT on camera illegally tabulating 169,000 mail-in ballots. 

Top Election Chief of #Milwaukee, #Wisconsin CAUGHT on camera illegally tabulating 169,000 mail-in ballots; without observers, breaking the Legal Chain of Custody. 

Absolutely prophetic, how does he do it?

9 hours ago, Godbrand said:

You can always watch it yourself? 

I believe Giga did watch it himself, and was just asking for a second opinion.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/woman-not-fabricating-ballots-in-video/507-cd6d0cc9-12f8-4ed2-9c2c-262671f2e1b4

Giga was correct, and it turned out to be errors being fixed.

Winter, vla1ne, Horu, and Godbrand ever since Trump lost:

source.gif

it's hilarious how all these supposed instances of fraud are so blatant and unhidden, like do you think anyone seriously attempting to rig an election would sit for an hour falsifying votes in front of a camera 

or in the dead of night have a truck drop off boxes and boxes of falsified votes for their preferred candidate 

or talk loudly and publicly of their intent to backdate and falsify votes

absolutely cretinous grasping 

1 hour ago, Phantom Roxas said:

I believe Giga did watch it himself, and was just asking for a second opinion.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/woman-not-fabricating-ballots-in-video/507-cd6d0cc9-12f8-4ed2-9c2c-262671f2e1b4

Giga was correct, and it turned out to be errors being fixed.

Winter, vla1ne, Horu, and Godbrand ever since Trump lost:

source.gif

You just won't admit that Biden is dirty and a cheater! 

38 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

But... Your evidence was debunked. Just like all your other evidence.

If you have actual evidence that isn't obviously bullshit, I'd really like to see it, but nothing indicates that you do. Otherwise it would have come up by now.

1 hour ago, Godbrand said:

If you can provide evidence that I can't debunk by just citing a fact check that was published anywhere between a few hours ago to as far back as three weeks, maybe I would consider it.

You guys keep claiming that Biden cheated, and several of us are able to explain how your "evidence" either isn't that bad, or it's deliberately misleading. I'm not sure I've seen any of you guys just concede that you were mistaken in your claims, so instead you just blame us for refusing to "admit" something that you can't successfully prove anyway.

This is the problem you guys keep having. Just because you say that Biden cheated doesn't mean that we have to take your word for it. If you make that claim, then the burden is on you to back it up with concrete, persuasive evidence. It's not our problem if you can't do that.

Case in point, the claim was that there were no observers present. However, the video was zoomed in to look only at the poll workers, and did not show the observers. If all it takes to show that observers were present is to simply zoom out, then there is no issue with how the votes were counted.

As I've said before, if your sources have to blatantly lie about what happened in order to pretend that Biden cheated, then that's going to make me distrust your source, not doubt the results of this election. If there's a pattern of you citing such sources, that's when I start to doubt that you're particularly honest or intelligent.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE NEWS: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County — Photos and Report from GOP Observer. The Wisconsin recount of the 2020 election ballots is currently underway.

According to our source on the ground: More than 2,000 fake votes were found at the Wisconsin Recount in Dane County on Friday! 

On Black Friday, there were so many Trump observers that two dozen of them had nowhere to sit, and had to back upstairs and watch on closed circuit TV. Joe Biden reportedly won Wisconsin after a huge dump of votes were dropped in the middle of the night, Biden only votes, to put him ahead of President Donald Trump.
Joe Biden currently ‘leads’ the state by around 20,000 votes. 

21 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE NEWS: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County — Photos and Report from GOP Observer. The Wisconsin recount of the 2020 election ballots is currently underway.

According to our source on the ground: More than 2,000 fake votes were found at the Wisconsin Recount in Dane County on Friday! 

On Black Friday, there were so many Trump observers that two dozen of them had nowhere to sit, and had to back upstairs and watch on closed circuit TV. Joe Biden reportedly won Wisconsin after a huge dump of votes were dropped in the middle of the night, Biden only votes, to put him ahead of President Donald Trump.
Joe Biden currently ‘leads’ the state by around 20,000 votes. 

so like

are you and horu competing or something

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The Steal Was MASSIVE! – Expert Reveals How Hundreds of Thousands of Trump Votes Were Shifted to Biden on Election Night! The data can be seen in the JSON files from the data from the New York Times available all over the web now. Another brilliant mind on the Internet revealed how votes were shifted from President Trump to Biden in the 2020 election.  This Internet sleuth shared his results on Twitter.
This is what the Trump team just announced today at their press conference! 

An expert on twitter with the name @redpillx2 shared his results on Twitter on how the 2020 election was fixed for Joe Biden.

We agree with his overall thesis – this is 2020 – the major election fraud occurred in the data maintained and massaged within the voting system. The data can be seen in the JSON files from the data from the New York Times available all over the web now.  This is the same data we used in our observations of votes stolen, votes dropped and results showing patterns which were statistically impossible: 

The data is here in json format: https://ufile.io/ilbctvpi

Others probably make this prettier, but not me. I'm just able to massage tiny scripts to spit things back to me. This is here for transparency purposes. This is NYT's Edison data - I do not own it. It's on the web already. 

And as we all know, they needed to cheat so bad they had to unplug everything and re-calibrate because President Trump was crushing it! (We have provided evidence of this in what we call the “Drop and Roll”: 

This is how the cheat happens. This is data from NYT election feed run through a little script that tracks how the votes have moved. This is Wisconsin... They pile it all up on the third party candidate then bounce it to Biden. Every time...

In Pennsylvania, another example.  This method would be hidden because Big Media didn’t report on Third Party results.  In PA 200,000 votes show moving to Biden. 

Here is the same pattern in PA. Votes are moved from Trump and Biden to Third party, and then laundered to Biden through the 3rd party. No doubt they’re doing this because most MSM don’t even show the 3rd party total.

Looking at dead people voting is good, but the gorilla sleeps in the data, the machines and the software:

People chasing ballots, IMHO, are barking up the wrong tree; this is 2020 not 1980. Messing with paper leaves witnesses and evidence, but messing with computer tabulations can be systemically done and without much of a trail. Switching trump votes to Biden is less sticky and messy. 

Pretty much all I need to say to Godbrand:

Anyway, I didn't realize there was another SCOPA case Trump had to lose. Now, I know that this is all just a rush job for certification that plays into the great plan for Trump to flip the election, but 1-39 doesn't seem like a good track record.

EDIT:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/29/dane-county-recount-show-biden-won-wisconsin-trump-prepares-lawsuit/6455880002/

Three million dollars later, and Trump has lost Wisconsin again.

Oh. Sorry Cow. Did you say something? I was too busy playing Dominion and entering my cheat codes. Really fun game.

In other news. I found this!

But this is honestly what America chose?

Check this out:

Archived