Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/19/2020 at 3:11 AM, vla1ne said:

side note, joe biden is now a class A felon in ukraine, for his own sake, he'd better win this election once all the widespread "clerical errors" are cleared out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/25/fact-check-joe-biden-never-wanted-ukraine/6420087002/

Ah, finally found someone that was able to check this more thoroughly. At the very least, it's more substantial than a Facebook meme that can only cite an OAN report from six months ago. Weird how "recycled conspiracy theory that was debunked six months ago" has come up more than once.

I've gotta say, vla1ne, I'm disappointed by how much you're embarrassing yourself in this thread.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The covid vaccine is a microchip

Like roxas said;

1 hour ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Still not able to tell whether you guys are trolling or [serious].

In any case I'm pretty sure that RFID or other human-based microchips are *not* designed for being in the bloodstream itself. Vaccines put things into the bloodstream via needle in the arm. Microchip implantation would probably involve surgery of some kind, or some other method that would necessitate the receiver's knowledge afterword or possibly beforehand, and possibly explicit consent in advance because of things like the Hippocratic Oath (or modern equivalents). I don't see the big deal here since given the above info it seems impossible.

But I'll bite anyway, and ask some questions anyone who isn't trolling should be able to seriously answer. What would the motive be behind mass stealth implantion? What would be the goal for this? What exactly is the 'conspiracy' you mentioned and who is involved?

No trolling please, I don't want this thread to become the shitshow that the Trump admin thread was. (I don't think there's much that can top Winter's "ACB reaction" stunt that nearly stopped that thread in its tracks, but still, this conversation needs to be serious or the whole thing falls apart.)

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Actually, the vaccine really is a microchip. I only know this because I've been looking into it from time to time.

I don't see how this post answers any of the questions I've posed or how it provides reason for others to believe there really is a microchip and a conspiracy (the above post I found rather vague, both in elaboration and sources and other fields)

EDIT after yui's post: how tf does this relate to the election anyway? if you can't even tell us that then why should I back the point?

Essentially, the covid vaccine is technically a biochip designed to detect the virus in its earliest stages. This is the same explanation from every source.

https://www.labmedica.com/covid-19/articles/294783127/worlds-first-high-throughput-multi-antigen-covid-19-biochip-test-launched.html

This is literally the first result.

I stopped caring about the dirty election conspiracy a long time ago. We all know elections are dirty. So why bother caring? I mean, since when has democracy ever been a fair system? It's the government giving you two choices but you can only choose what they want us to.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I stopped caring about the dirty election conspiracy a long time ago. We all know elections are dirty. So why bother caring? I mean, since when has democracy ever been a fair system? It's the government giving you two choices but you can only choose what they want us to.

The only thing dirty about this election is the incumbent throwing a tantrum when he lost. You can't go along with the tantrum for weeks and then suddenly say you're above it all, pick a lane man.

And yes, the two party system is a problem.

27 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

The only thing dirty about this election is the incumbent throwing a tantrum when he lost. You can't go along with the tantrum for weeks and then suddenly say you're above it all, pick a lane man.

And yes, the two party system is a problem.

What's wrong with me just deciding that I don't care who wins anymore when I already know that the government will just do what the government does.

11 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/25/fact-check-joe-biden-never-wanted-ukraine/6420087002/

Ah, finally found someone that was able to check this more thoroughly. At the very least, it's more substantial than a Facebook meme that can only cite an OAN report from six months ago. Weird how "recycled conspiracy theory that was debunked six months ago" has come up more than once.

I've gotta say, vla1ne, I'm disappointed by how much you're embarrassing yourself in this thread.

It's only embarrassing that you think trump lost. But like i said, you won't realize it till the proof is in your face. So i'm stepping back for now. The lie already made it around the world, but the truth is laced up and ready to go now.

I was wrong about one thing though, i said they'd have enough ammo in two weeks, and i was off. it took them three, but aside from that, not a single thing has been outside my expectations. they can rush certification all they like, it'll only make the win that much sweeter.

Horu, you went from total confidence in Trump's victory, to insisting that this election was uniquely rigged in Biden's favor, and when pressed on that, you suddenly hide behind "the government will just do what the government does." Then you are asked to elaborate, but instead of answering, you make non sequiturs about covid, or once again repeating that Biden somehow cheated.

You very clearly want to have a specific position on this, but you keep changing what position you choose to present instead of defending the last one. It's not that you just "decided" that you don't care, it's that you only said you didn't care after going out of your way to show just how much you totally care. Now you're derailing a thread about the election to instead play up baseless fears about the covid vaccine.

3 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

It's only embarrassing that you think trump lost. But like i said, you won't realize it till the proof is in your face. So i'm stepping back for now. The lie already made it around the world, but the truth is laced up and ready to go now.

I was wrong about one thing though, i said they'd have enough ammo in two weeks, and i was off. it took them three, but aside from that, not a single thing has been outside my expectations. they can rush certification all they like, it'll only make the win that much sweeter.

Ah, yes, they're "rushing" certifications by... doing them exactly when the deadlines require. I don't think you realize that states following standard procedure does't somehow play into the three-dimensional chess you have going on in your head.

Dude, Trump did lose. You need to accept that. There is no proof to the contrary, and you're once again trying to spin this so every loss your side suffers is somehow irrefutable proof that you've totally won the long game.

I genuinely expect that even when Biden is inaugurated in January, and goes through a full term as president, you'll somehow insist that Trump didn't lose, and you're still just biding your time for the "truth" to show us all or something.

9 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

So, is this going to continue past January 20th, or are you planning to ever admit you may have been misled?

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

So, is this going to continue past January 20th, or are you planning to ever admit you may have been misled?

That would require vla1ne to admit that he was wrong in a way that doesn't conveniently play into his master plan to be completely right all along because reality must be constructed in a way that best suits him, so I doubt he's planning on it.

Trump: *repeatedly gets lawsuit after lawsuit tossed, states keep certifying despite frivolous efforts to prevent that, and each of vla1ne's darling conspiracy theories gets shot down barely days after he latches onto them*

vla1ne: "See guys, this proves that I'm going to win the game in the end."

I wouldn't be surprised if we get to December 15th and vla1ne has already moved the goalposts to declare that he's still on track to be right about Trump winning.

EDIT:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/27/trump-loses-appeal-of-pennsylvania-election-case.html

"A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt by President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to keep alive its effort to undo the result of Pennsylvania’s presidential election.

The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”"

EVERYTHING IS GOING EXACTLY ACCORDING TO VLA1NE'S PLAN!

20 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Horu, you went from total confidence in Trump's victory, to insisting that this election was uniquely rigged in Biden's favor, and when pressed on that, you suddenly hide behind "the government will just do what the government does." Then you are asked to elaborate, but instead of answering, you make non sequiturs about covid, or once again repeating that Biden somehow cheated.

You very clearly want to have a specific position on this, but you keep changing what position you choose to present instead of defending the last one. It's not that you just "decided" that you don't care, it's that you only said you didn't care after going out of your way to show just how much you totally care. Now you're derailing a thread about the election to instead play up baseless fears about the covid vaccine.

Ah, yes, they're "rushing" certifications by... doing them exactly when the deadlines require. I don't think you realize that states following standard procedure does't somehow play into the three-dimensional chess you have going on in your head.

Dude, Trump did lose. You need to accept that. There is no proof to the contrary, and you're once again trying to spin this so every loss your side suffers is somehow irrefutable proof that you've totally won the long game.

I genuinely expect that even when Biden is inaugurated in January, and goes through a full term as president, you'll somehow insist that Trump didn't lose, and you're still just biding your time for the "truth" to show us all or something.

Look. I pointed out the things that I know of Biden doing to cheat. Anything beyond that, I would have to say that unless he paid off the folks counting votes (which I honestly doubt he has that kind of money), they are rigging the election of their own accord. Any rigging Biden has done would have to be through the voters. Once that shit hits the counters, there isn't much that can be done. Whatever the counters do is on them. Not a lot of people are willing to spend time in federal prison just to pick a president. Also, Biden isn't dumb enough to alter counts since it'd do him no good to get into the WH and instantly impeached. So any cheating on Biden's part had to happen BEFORE November 2.

10 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Look. I pointed out the things that I know of Biden doing to cheat. Anything beyond that, I would have to say that unless he paid off the folks counting votes (which I honestly doubt he has that kind of money), they are rigging the election of their own accord. Any rigging Biden has done would have to be through the voters. Once that shit hits the counters, there isn't much that can be done. Whatever the counters do is on them. Not a lot of people are willing to spend time in federal prison just to pick a president. Also, Biden isn't dumb enough to alter counts since it'd do him no good to get into the WH and instantly impeached. So any cheating on Biden's part had to happen BEFORE November 2.

print and frame this post for it is art 

Archived