Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander Roxas. I'm just living by the standards that have been set in this land of wolves

Uh...Perdue and Loeffler outran Trump by a large number of votes, and Trump lost by ~12K now

Exactly where are you pulling the "unlikely" from? Is this the same place where you predicted the blue wave?

Translation: You believe that it's okay to be a hypocrite when you do it. You got angry about anyone who wanted to hold Trump accountable, so you're pretending that they're the ones who "invented" whatever standards you claim they set. You can pretend all you want that the other side somehow forced your hand, but this is still you just being petty and whining because you chose to.

I'm mostly going with my gut on Georgia here and pulling together varying opinions, so I can't really point to any one place. I do think that with the presidential race actually decided - no matter how much conservatives are in denial - the focus has been shifting to the Georgia Senate races. I do think that Democrats are making a more concentrated effort to win the runoffs, while Republicans seem more determine to placate Trump's victim complex. If Ossoff and Warnock win, while I would be grateful to Stacey Abrams leading the charge there, I also think Republican negligence will be a big help.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-campaign-drops-election-lawsuit-michigan-certification/

How many lawsuits are there left for Trump to fail?

EDIT:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/arizona-pennsylvania-georgia-lawsuits-trump-biden/index.html

Ah, there we go, more lawsuits dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bidens-win-in-georgia-reaffirmed-after-recount/

Biden still wins Georgia, and the results will be certified tomorrow.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-us-2020-55006188

to my surprise it seems that joe has done it 

"The recount found the highest error rate in any county was 0.73% and the overall margin between Mr Biden and Mr Trump remained at under 0.5%. The results will be certified on Friday." 

it appears biden's cronies have yet again managed to inflate his numbers even under the strictly observed recounting process, we'll see what the supreme court has to say

in spite of what all this information would have you believe this is not the end, we're only just getting started 

48 minutes ago, Enguin said:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-us-2020-55006188

to my surprise it seems that joe has done it 

"The recount found the highest error rate in any county was 0.73% and the overall margin between Mr Biden and Mr Trump remained at under 0.5%. The results will be certified on Friday." 

it appears biden's cronies have yet again managed to inflate his numbers even under the strictly observed recounting process, we'll see what the supreme court has to say

in spite of what all this information would have you believe this is not the end, we're only just getting started 

this is why they needed a vote AUDIT, not a vote RECOUNT!

THEY ARE JUST COUNTING THE FAKE VOTES AGAIN

On 11/13/2020 at 9:21 PM, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Trump had been saying for months that someone would try to steal this election. I mean, technically he was right.

There it is. Had to go digging to find this through all the shitposts. And only half the shitposts were mine.

Also, I'm hesitant to say this having voted for the future president who suffers from a stutter, but she didn't sound ready to construct a sentence, let alone an explanation.

That definitely sounded like she was told to mention a certain process they could follow, but she had know idea what she was talking about.

I can't imagine why Trump's supporters here aren't up in arms about his team explicitly telling us how they want to steal the election.

Pennsylvania and Michigan's deadlines are on Monday, and Arizona's is a week after that, then Nevada the following day.

EDIT:

Okay, who was concerned about more people who voted in Michigan than actually lived there? Well, about that…

Already pointed this out. But thanks for confirming. Also, stated that only about 60-70% of Michigan's population voted. But yeah, had that not been an honest mistake, the numbers would come up short given that Minnesota's population doesn't even come close to the number of votes that came from Michigan. Just pointing this out. Because Minnesota's ENTIRE population is like a 1 million short of the number of votes cast from Michigan.

Georgia has been certified. I suppose I'll be generous and give Trump until Tuesday in case he wants another recount, in case he wants to lose Georgia a third time. Otherwise, I think we can all agree that Biden won Georgia fairly, and we should probably be more concerned with the other states that Trump is still trying to overturn.

The election was rigged. Do I think the number of votes was 100 manufactured? I honestly want to give this a hard "No" but I was made aware of manufactured votes before I ever bothered to join the debate. Counters throwing out votes for Trump and/or changing votes to Biden. I'm aware of Biden posting bail for members of Antifa to get votes. So yeah, Biden by definition, is a terrorist. Do I think he could've paid of the folks counting the votes? Yes, because that seems like the more logical way for Biden to temper with results. I would have to say that anything beyond what I mentioned here isn't Biden's doing.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/03/facebook-posts/no-joe-bidens-campaign-didnt-donate-20-million-bai/

I'll just let the article speak for itself, even though you still seem committed to spreading lies from months ago and are unwilling to accept evidence to the contrary. What you claim was Biden's doing wasn't even his either.

I am truly astounded by how badly you want to believe this was rigged, and it still takes me maybe a few seconds to find something that shows it wasn't.

I'm going with Giga and Enguin on this one.

Roxas, I only pointed out the stuff that I know of Biden doing that could have rigged the election. Now, I honestly doubt that anything Biden says or does will sway somebody that intended to vote for Trump anyway. But in all fairness, forming a conspiracy theory would be more appropriate if said conspiracy went further than Biden and the Democratic Party but I honestly doubt it does. Also, if I'm not mistaken, your conspiracy theory would end at whoever has admin access to Dominion since they would technically be the one changing votes around.

39 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Roxas, I only pointed out the stuff that I know of Biden doing that could have rigged the election. Now, I honestly doubt that anything Biden says or does will sway somebody that intended to vote for Trump anyway. But in all fairness, forming a conspiracy theory would be more appropriate if said conspiracy went further than Biden and the Democratic Party but I honestly doubt it does. Also, if I'm not mistaken, your conspiracy theory would end at whoever has admin access to Dominion since they would technically be the one changing votes around.

No, you are pointing out things you thought biden did.

Also what? What conspiracy theory is roxas pushing?

Just now, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

No, you are pointing out things you thought biden did.

Also what? What conspiracy theory is roxas pushing?

I was implying conspiracy theories in general at that point. Sorry for not being clear about that. Also, note that Biden supporters are attacking police and anyone else that doesn't support him.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I was implying conspiracy theories in general at that point. Sorry for not being clear about that. Also, note that Biden supporters are attacking police and anyone else that doesn't support him.

All of these claims of voter fraud are a conspiracy theory, get some self awareness.

5 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

All of these claims of voter fraud are a conspiracy theory, get some self awareness.

How do we know Trump didn't commit the fraud on Biden's behalf? Nah. That's just going to open a really big can of worms.

50 minutes ago, Sunshine Jesse said:

That's like the whole basis of fascism, and given the kind of people that think politifact is all made up, it's 100% consistent behavior, at least!

I'll leave the debate if you can show me an article from politifact that I would say 100% wrong. Like if I don't agree with anything in the article, I will leave. I will read through the article and let you know how much I think is true. This is because no credible news outlet can put out a story that isn't the slightest bit true. So to be fair, I'll read any article you choose and I'll even check other sources to see if it checks out.

5 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I mean, define credible. Because there are absolutely popular news outlets that tell outright lies. Just try the links in some of vlaine and winter's posts

I'm aware that the media does twist stuff to make it sound worse than it really is. Kinda like if you accidentally shoot yourself in the foot with a paintball gun. The media will say that you got shot nine times by your girlfriend. The funny thing about that is that you got shot once and it was your own doing and you won't even have a girlfriend.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/20/final-maricopa-county-election-challenge-court-hearing-friday/6326836002/

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/elections/maricopa-county-certifies-election-results-after-unanimous-vote/75-d8da6619-3ec0-41fd-bb4d-10da0f422d24

"The results of the presidential election in Maricopa County were certified Friday night in a unanimous vote.

The four Republican and one Democratic members of the board agreed the results of the ballot count were accurate, and that officials left 'no stone unturned' during a 2.5-hour review of the election."

Sharpiegate was already well and truly dead, but now it's been buried. This was also the final case in Arizona, and by the end of Monday, the certifications will reaffirm that Biden won Arizona. Good game, everybody.

Archived