Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Okay. And what happens after that?

I don't know (this is a independent blog, not the actual SCOTUS)

I assume the Right will lose, but they might get a situation where the SCOTUS says for all future elections this cannot occur, but it's not fixable this election 

Winter, I think we've established that your sources so far have all been wrong on that, and still don't realize how docketing works. Posting more tweets that still get that wrong doesn't help your case. Maybe look at the replies and see how other people corrected them before blinding posting.

What, exactly, should be prevented in future elections?

Roxas, I'll just remember to pay the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders to dance at my rallies if I run for office. Then I could say literally anything and everyone will still vote for me because they'll be too busy oogling the cheerleaders.

19 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Yes, as I don't expect anything to come of it. 

Also it's an Original Jurisdiction case so SCOTUS HAS to take take it, though they could summary dismiss

The PA Bognet case is where the money is at, followed by the one before the AZ and GA supreme courts (not powell)

https://ktar.com/story/3738296/arizona-supreme-court-tosses-gop-chairwoman-wards-voting-lawsuit/

The AZ case got tossed, as I expected. The Nevada Supreme Court also tossed a case from Trump, but that wasn't one of the ones you were betting on.

The Bognet case pretty much ended at the 3rd Circuit, and saying it's been rolled into the TX case seems like trying to piggyback off another case to make up for that.

11 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

What sources. SCOTUS is a pretty well known group that posts news about the court. They're not some random crank. Pretty sure they know what cert is and isn't. But we'll see. One way or another

You posted two other sources beforehand about this, and somehow all three tweets or blogs you cited (Because that's what a source is, since you seem to be confused by calling them that) looked at a filing and thought that meant that they have to hear it, and got that wrong.

You're welcome to believe that they would know better, but that doesn't mean they do.

With regards to Texas "having" to hear the case, that argument is wrong, too. Arizona v. California is a pretty solid point of comparison, and while I can see Thomas dissenting here as well, I doubt it would be the majority opinion.

Anyway, Hawaii and Missouri have certified, so that covers every state now. We just have to wait until Monday.

1. Dead people can't vote - unless they died after they voted then in which case, their vote should still count.

2. Mail-in ballots where shut down in some states.

3. Early voting was shut down in some states.

4. I really like blueberries.

4 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Ah, a whole single exception, then. With an Attorney General that's still another Republican.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-republican-party-overturn-election-results-death/

Even with one state that Trump lost, this is still nothing more than Republicans angry that Trump lost.

Wonder if this will make a difference.

The irony here, there are more Trump-Dem districts in PA than Biden-Rep ones. So trading elimination of straight ticket voting for VBM expansion was a double wammy

On 11/9/2020 at 3:56 PM, vla1ne said:

the most horrifying image in the election

EmXnjtAU8AAY4Os?format=jpg&name=small

the main reason i don't want this to hit the supreme court is because i know trump will win. A guaranteed win by the court, while easily the most karmic route, will also lead to the biggest boogaloo from the left.

This aged wonderfully. *chef's kiss*

On 12/9/2020 at 8:52 AM, Phantom Roxas said:

https://ktar.com/story/3738296/arizona-supreme-court-tosses-gop-chairwoman-wards-voting-lawsuit/

The AZ case got tossed, as I expected. The Nevada Supreme Court also tossed a case from Trump, but that wasn't one of the ones you were betting on.

The Bognet case pretty much ended at the 3rd Circuit, and saying it's been rolled into the TX case seems like trying to piggyback off another case to make up for that.

SCOTUS didn't have to hear the case, and now the Georgia Supreme Court has dismissed Trump's appeal. The electoral college votes tomorrow.

Well folks, today is the 14th, and unfortunately, the dominion report that was supposed to be released last tuesday, which would have been the silver bullet for or against every single pending case, bar the states case, the report that would have put an end to all debate on how corrupt (or how not corrupt) the system was, was held back by michigan state secretary, until today.

Luckily, i have today off, and can pop it up for those who don't want to read it, or want a summary explanation to wash it down/ argue with. been hella busy with all this corona fuss, but for today alone, i can spare some time to post, as it is effectively the day i though that we would be seeing the games end.

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf

I don't think spoilers can be done on this site anymore, so get ready for a long dump of info on this report for those who cannot read it in the current format:

page 1: B point 2 immediately tells us what we already knew, that the dominion machines were off by margins that in several states, would have been enough to swing the election all by its' lonesome.

page 2: B point 4 confirms yet another point that we knew off rip, had the person blaming the irregularities on "human error" been under the oath of signed affidavit, he would be in jail for provably false lies.

Page 2 continues along this line for a bit, reaffirming over and over that the flaws in the observed machines prove that the results should never have been certified. of course, folks here don't like the word fraud, but even in light of not using that word, the machine errors are to such a degree that there could be no debate on whether or not this election was certifiable. which is of course, in line with the witness affidavits presented by Rudy.

Page 3 then give us this gem: "A staggering number of votes required adjudication.This was a 2020 issue not seen in previous election cycles still stored on the server.This is caused by intentional errors in the system. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency or audit trail..."

"...Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software. Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit, even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed."

In effect, this demonstrates that this election has a level of "clerical error" unseen in any election before, or at least unseen in the prior logs of the dominion machines. this is especially damning because it shows that even the argument that this would be normal for any election, is incorrect, and places this election in a different league from any prior event by way of the literal records of editing having been destroyed on purpose. ['Personal opinion'=Of course, i said bernie, yang, tulsi, et cetera, ought to fight to make sure they didn't get scammed, and this does wonders for that argument, as it shows that even though the degree was greater this election, this is not the first election that has had notable levels of error.] 

page 3 also shows that this particular video: https://mobile.twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1336888454538428418  was correct in it's allegations and deductions (full video here: https://youtu.be/46CAKyyObls )

The point on page 3 of missing logs expands over to page 4, where it also details that the adjudication logs for the days before and after election day, have been scrubbed for no given reason, unlike the logs of every single recorded election prior. Remember, we have been trying to get these machines for a while, and have been denied over and over for no good reason We had to slide in on the side after a literal pothead sued for access to the marijuana election tallies. There was a concerted effort to prevent us from getting them by the judges. ['Personal opinion'= I do not care if you don't think they are corrupt, fact is, not a single good reason was given for why an independent auditing team couldn't audit them prior, and we then find the equivalent of a crack house inside, with proof all over the circuts that there was nothing legit about these machines. This was the ""my room is clean so you can't check and see if it's clean" response, and it has been busted wide open by the forensic audit.]

Page 4 then drops another hammer, one that implicates even the secretary of state:  "Dominion ImageCast Precinct Cards were programmed with new ballot programming on 10/23/2020 and then again after the election on 11/05/2020. These system changes affect how ballots are read and tabulated, and our examination demonstrated a significant change in voter results using the two different programs....  ...The only reason to change software after the election would be to obfuscate evidence of fraud and/or to correct program errors that would de-certify the election. Our findings show that the Central Lake Township tabulator tape totals were significantly altered by utilizing two different program versions(10/23/2020 and 11/05/2020), both of which were software changes during an election which violates election law, and not just human error associated with the Dominion Election Management System. This is clear evidence of software generated movement of votes. The claims made on the Office of the Secretary of State website are false".

Keep in mind, these are the audit results of the machines that we (and even democrats) have been calling out from the giddy up, and these same machines were backed by several people responsible for overseeing the elections in these precincts. 

We then move on to page 5 (this covers page 6 as well): point 23 cites an order signed in from obama, and strengthened by trump, that the heads of intelligence and election agencies were to reinforce security measures, this audit demonstrates that not only did they not do that, but that in comparison to prior elections, they actually weakened said measurements in this particular state, and even deleted evidence. that is not a good look no matter how it's looked at. 

page 7, point C, process: Dominion voting system is a Canadian owned company with global subsidiaries. It is owned by Staple Street Capital which is in turn owned by UBS Securities LLC, of which 3 out of their 7 board members are Chinese nationals. The Dominion software is licensed from Smartmatic which is a Venezuelan owned and controlled company. Dominion Server locations have been determined to be in Serbia, Canada, the US,Spain and Germany.

No real surprises there, but it does help the frame fit better.

page 7-11 ( I swear it's not on purpose) all detail the same thing across several different elections. votes switched to an absurd degree,increases and decreases of over 200 votes, votes lost for no particular reason, the list goes on. the document has the receipts to back it, and it is all from these machines that were supposedly extraordinarily secure. in short? it shows that dominion machines are, at best unstable, and at worst schizophrenically corrupt.

(part 2)

page 12 points 18-19 begin to rip apart another statement from an official that was supposed to be in charge of the process, Michigan secretary of state jocelyn benson (the same one who succeeded in blocking the release of the audit details for an entire week).

"Source: https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1640_9150-544676--,00.html

The Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson'sstatement is false. Our findings show that the tabulator tape totals were significantly altered by utilization of two different program versions, and not just the DominionElection Management System.This is the opposite of the claim that the Office of the Secretary of Statemade on its website. The fact that these significant errors were not caught in ballot testing and not caught by the local county clerk shows that there are majorinherent built-in vulnerabilities and process flaws in the Dominion Election Management System, and that other townships/precincts and the entire election have been affected."

page 13 part E point 1 points out mancelona towship as yet another county that had so many errors and procedural breaks that it should never have been accepted, as they changed software days before the election, and the audit shows no signs of there having been even a test run of said software.

page 14, antrim county server was collected on december 6th, where it was discovered that the initial program thumb drive (the thumb drive that has the software used for the election) had been in an unsecured location the entire time, and could not even be found by the county clerks for a brief period of time.

Pages 15-16 detail all of the deficiencies in the election server and security process, including outdated antvirus, improper encryption, failure to place importand usb sticks in secured locations (remember at least one was stolen and at least 30 were are allegedly missing, with several broken chains of custody. ) to quote the key statement:

"This means the updates installed were 2 years, 1 month, 13 days behind the most current update at the time.This includes security updates and fixes.This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity."

page 17 point J part 1&2 detail the sheer totality of flaws, totaling 68.05. well in excess of the 0.0008 margin required by law.

page 18 proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that like it says in the manual, dominion voting systems was both capable of, and actively weighing votes differently. it also sent every single write in vote to adjudication, and as stated prior, those logs were deleted, so we have no idea where they went in the end.

page 19 is redacted, but the prelude to what should have been the images makes a spicy meatball: In the logs all but two of the Override Options were enabled on these machines, thus allowing any operator to change those votes" 

['Personal opinion'=In combination with the prior points, that there was an absurdly high number of "error" ballots, and that the logs were deleted, there is no argument that the certification was both fraudulent, and approved by people who had no good intention in mind.]

page 20 shows the standard graph, but 21 heads back to the evidence that fuckery was afoot: Notably 42 minutes earlier on Nov 21 2020 at 13:53:09 a user attempted to zero out election results. Id:3168 EmsLogger - There is no permission to {0} - Project: User: Thread: 189. This is direct proof of an attempt to tamper with evidence

It really does not get much clearer than that statement, and the remaining images are completely redacted, but i believe that makes the point as much as anything.

['In closing'= As much as i would like to say today is the end game, and as much as i thought it would be, this is pretty much the start of a whole other level of battles. several contested states are apparently sending trump electors, the dominion report confirms witness affidavits that dominion was built for election fuckery, the states case has been revised and is on the way to re-submission, and 20 conservative states appear to be ready to hotly contest any and all dominion related electorates on january 6th.

the fight continues, and as such, I will remain where i am, looking on and looking up cases. I will admit, SCOTUS dodging the bullet outright was entirely beyond my expectations, but they gave the instructions on how to make the case applicable, and texas has begun remedying their filings. if trump is not inaugurated, i shall concede defeat, and properly bow my head, but while trump still fights it, and with this much evidence proving that the trail was on the money from the start, i will not doubt my leader for even a second.]

tl;dr: Oh crap, the electoral college is indeed going to confirm that Biden defeated Trump, time to move the goalpost to inauguration day.

https://www.record-eagle.com/news/judge-allows-release-of-report-on-antrim-county-voting-machines/article_acfcc116-3e21-11eb-abeb-1384a5982068.html

"One of those working with DePerno and Bailey named in the hearing Monday, is Russell James Ramsland Jr., a cyber security expert who previously made inaccurate claims about election results and mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan in court filings.

Ramsland’s faulty analysis went viral after it was shared during a state House Oversight Committee hearing in Lansing on Dec. 2. Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney, attended the session along with a number of witnesses who shared now widely debunked allegations of election fraud."

Oh, so this "report" is from a discredited conspiracy theorist who didn't know the difference between Minnesota and Michigan. Got it.

Further analysis about the report. I guess Dominion is still the hill to die on.

Archived