Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

electoral votes were sent for trump, and the GOP is within their rights to contest any and all votes, which would then go to pence, who could slap them down or approve them as he sees fit. 10 senators is all it would take to burn the electorate bridge to the ground, and considering 20 states are on trumps side, i'd say that isn't too much of a stretch.

As snarky as that tweet is, unlike the report, it's not official. the photos and report data itself slap down the tweet. i gave you the direct report, and a full summary if you didn't read it. Like it or not, it is official, and it gives ample grounds for the GOP to reject any and all votes that had any relation to dominion systems. On top of that? It proves the top dogs were knowingly making false statements about dominion. It even gives you a clear video on how borked the machines are to back the photos, and source files that they presented (source files being redacted of course) that is not a conspiracy theory, it is a legally valid document that is backed by photo, video, forensic, expert, and witness evidence. the list of evidence continues to grow, why do you think judges refuse to let the trials commence? if they don't reject it on "procedural grounds" (and take potshots on the side), they would have no grounds to rule against them.

This isn't some twisted judge, this is hard evidence. been building for a while, and as much as judges would like to avoid it (again, not one case has allowed discovery phase, which is where they would have to go to disprove rudys' submitted affidavits), the proof continues to build.

Similar to bidens' laptop,. the media and political lackeys will ignore it until they can get away with sneaking it through. this time though, they are playing with a far greater fire than just trump alone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

electoral votes were sent for trump, and the GOP is within their rights to contest any and all votes, which would then go to pence, who could slap them down or approve them as he sees fit. 10 senators is all it would take to burn the electorate bridge to the ground, and considering 20 states are on trumps side, i'd say that isn't too much of a stretch.

As snarky as that tweet is, unlike the report, it's not official. the photos and report data itself slap down the tweet. i gave you the direct report, and a full summary if you didn't read it. Like it or not, it is official, and it gives ample grounds for the GOP to reject any and all votes that had any relation to dominion systems. On top of that? It proves the top dogs were knowingly making false statements about dominion. It even gives you a clear video on how borked the machines are to back the photos, and source files that they presented (source files being redacted of course) that is not a conspiracy theory, it is a legally valid document that is backed by photo, video, forensic, expert, and witness evidence. the list of evidence continues to grow, why do you think judges refuse to let the trials commence? if they don't reject it on "procedural grounds" (and take potshots on the side), they would have no grounds to rule against them.

This isn't some twisted judge, this is hard evidence. been building for a while, and as much as judges would like to avoid it (again, not one case has allowed discovery phase, which is where they would have to go to disprove rudys' submitted affidavits), the proof continues to build.

Similar to bidens' laptop,. the media and political lackeys will ignore it until they can get away with sneaking it through. this time though, they are playing with a far greater fire than just trump alone.

You could give a video of Joe admitting of cheating or something else (like telling the Ukrainian government to fire that prosecutor) and people on this thread would STILL NOT BELIEVE you.

20 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

It's beyond ridiculous yet more people need to stand up and fight to stop blatant cheating and blatant corruption.

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

You could give a video of Joe admitting of cheating or something else (like telling the Ukrainian government to fire that prosecutor) and people on this thread would STILL NOT BELIEVE you.

We knew about this for over a year, and cnn came out like a week ago acting like they just discovered hunter bidens laptop when it's been out and corroborated since at least early october.

Exactly how do you expect those "alternate electors" to flip this for Trump? It seems like you're entirely in favor of suspending standard process when it's convenient for Trump. Forgive me if I'm not interested in granting power to random supporters grasping at participation trophies to overthrow the proper results, just so the GOP can unilaterally declare Trump as president again. I understand the calls to abolish the electoral college, but until something can be done about that, we're stuck with it, and the process has to be followed.

"10 senators is all it would take to burn the electorate bridge to the ground"

This right here tells me all we need to know. You can spend as much time as you want pretending that Trump has a legal right to contest the results of the election, but when that fails, you'd rather just burn the whole electorate down if it means getting a second Trump term. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. Besides, an objection has to be upheld by both chambers of Congress. But I suppose that would mean recognizing that the House does have power, and then you would have to admit you're wrong about how you believe this process works, and we both know that isn't happening.

For all this "proof" that supposedly keeps building, there still has yet to be solid case that frankly does anything with it. This seems entirely about putting the cart before the horse. The goal here isn't to look at fraudulent votes, then react accordingly. It's about refusing to accept that Trump lost, inventing a story about fraud to make Trump's loss seem unfair, then naming Dominion as the most convenient scapegoat, and then framing "evidence" not because of what actually happened, but because it can be twisted into the story that you want to be true.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/14/michigan-company-officials-dispute-report-antrim-county-voting/6538325002/

"In his court filing in the case, Brater said the report suggests it is improper to divert write-in ballots for adjudication, but that is the only way those ballots can be counted. Contrary to the suggestion in the report, this does not allow administrators to “change votes,” beyond determining for whom write-in votes should be counted, Brater wrote.

Brater said the report references system capabilities for ranked choice voting, which is used in some jurisdictions, but which is not used or authorized for use in Michigan elections.

"Because voting tabulators in Michigan use hand-marked, paper ballots, any alleged errors in tabulators can be caught during a hand recount, which any candidate could have requested in Antrim County," Brater said."

Again, it sounds like the argument is that because fraud could have happened, that means that same as if it did happen. You're suggesting that judges are refusing to let trials commence because the "evidence" is so damning that judges couldn't hope to reasonably rule against them. This continues to be a problem with you. You refuse to consider that these cases have indeed lacked merit, and that is why they've been dismissed, and that such orders come from a place of denial. You vilify the judges at every turn, when I think it would just be easier to concede that it's too late to change the result.

It's why the matter of these "alternate electors" is only coming up now, unless I missed something. You can't flip the results. You can say that counties and states shouldn't have been certified, but it doesn't change that they were. It's just that you've been wrong so far, but you don't want to admit you were wrong yet, so you keep coming up with new milestones for when, if you are wrong, that's when you'll admit it, but this new objective needs to be met first, and it's perfectly legitimate just because you say so and it's those mean old judges who are wrong.

There comes a point where "acting the same way liberals did after 2016" just doesn't cover it.

nice try, but the machines used were proven fraudulent to a degree that should have had them disqualified off rip. i am not suspending standard process because it suits me, i would say the same if the shoe were on the other foot (and i have done so, on this very site, for bernie, yang, and tulsi when they appeared to have been screwed over.) my record on this has been the same from the start, i support investigations when there is a contest, and if the proof shows problems, then the vote should be challenged. just because nobody else challenged the votes, does not mean trump isn't allowed to fight as he sees fit, and every time we are alloed to look properly, we see that there are flaws on a scale that if followed through, would flip the election,

nope, again, you try to flip standards, the electorates are contested, and there was a blatant refusal from judges to even allow the cases to be explored despite the sheer amount of evidence.

See my prior statements. stop ignoring the facts. the ability to look has not been granted using grounds that in any other case, would be called out as laughably corrupt.

your cited article is blatant bullshit. end of story. it is doing the same thing all the other corrupt articles do, it takes the claim, and instead of showing the facts, it makes a strawman, and then takes it out. observe:

"In his court filing in the case, Brater said the report suggests it is improper to divert write-in ballots for adjudication, but that is the only way those ballots can be counted. Contrary to the suggestion in the report, this does not allow administrators to “change votes,” beyond determining for whom write-in votes should be counted, Brater wrote. "

Do you really not see the bullshit? it ignores the 68% error record (well above the allowed margin), and the fact that anybody and everybody can edit and adjudicate the votes. on TOP of this, it completely ignores the fact that unlike literally every other election on the machine, the records of what votes went where were deleted for the election adjudication. it literally pretends that the part that would have answered the question for good, was the only part deleted. and they ignore another important part of the report: "The Dominion software configuration logs in the Divert Options, shows that all write-in ballots were flagged to be diverted automatically for adjudication. This means that all write-in ballots were sent for "adjudication" by a poll worker or election official to process the ballot based on voter "intent". Adjudication files allow a computer operator to decide to whom to award those votes (or to trash them)"

Your article is bad, because it takes the irrelevant, and magnifies it into a strawman. another example:

"The report said a "staggering number" of county ballots cast were flagged as having errors. As a result, those ballots were adjudicated by election administrators, with "no oversight" and "no transparency or audit trail." Also, "this is caused by intentional errors in the system," the report says."

this bit is a question that it presents, but never answers. it claims the paper ballots were hand marked and could be counted, but it ignores that the error ratio that is a massive indicator that said hand counted votes could easily be fraudulent. a hand count does not do shit. if i give you $200.00 and that 200 has several fake bills, no matter how many times you count it, you will get 200.00. if they don't audit/verify the signature/address, no hand count in the world is going to solve the question. but moving on

"Again, it sounds like the argument is that because fraud could have happened, that means that same as if it did happen."

A high "error rate"in the election software (in this case 68.05%) reflectsan algorithm used that will weight one candidate greater than another(for instance, weight a specific candidate at a 2/3 to approximately 1/3 ratio). In the logs we identified that the RCV or Ranked Choice Voting Algorithm was enabled (see image below from the Dominion manual). This allows the userto apply a weighted numerical value to candidates and change the overall result.The declaration of winners can be done on a basis of points, not votes.[Image 8]

Read the report or at least my TL;DR. the "reporters' you cite are not doing even one aspect of it justice.

I am arguing that the judges are not allowing the cases, because much of the evidence was being held back so that it could be used in court before being tainted by public opinion. in election cases, the only requirement is a preponderance of the evidence, and there has been more than enough evidence for weeks, this is just the latest reports. the arguments against the cases are not "your evidence was fake so we cannot accept it" the arguments have been (including, but not limited to) "you submitted your case too late, you should have made the case before the crime was committed" "you submitted the case too early, you need to suffer injury before the case can be accepted" "we do not have standing to adjudicate this case" there would be too many people affected so we refuse to rule on this case" ect.  yes, they were certified, and the report that explains why they should not have been was held back by a judge, on request of one of the people fighting to certify it. you see why i say the courts are mostly corrupt?

I was on board with the russia investigation, i actually thought they had a case, until the mountains of video and call records that they claimed to have never materialized. and the report they relied on to establish the case was proven to have been paid for/ ordered by biden and hillary. here? we now have an official report showing that the machines used have an error rate well above the permitted ratio. we have video evidence that the man who claimed they shut down over a pipe break lied. we have hundreds of affidavits that have now been triple corroborated by official reports, video evidence, the literal manual for the machine, vote audits, independent canvassing, destroyed chains of custody, completely wiped logs, and  expert testimony. this is already leagues above 2016. you can do better than this.

Where exactly did I "flip standards"? I'm saying that Trump's case has no merit, and I find it exhausting to see his supporters keep making up new excuses for how he can supposedly win. It needlessly drags out the results of this election. Claiming that "there was a blatant refusal from judges to even allow the cases to be explored despite the sheer amount of evidence" lays blame entirely with the judges. The difference here is that I find the proposed evidence highly inadequate, while you believe it's more than sufficient. So I blame the lawyers because I think they should do better, while you're blaming the judges for rejecting it. If over fifty judges are telling my lawyers that they're full of shit and don't know what they're doing, then I'm going to believe that my lawyers are full of shit and don't know what they're doing. You're assuming the judges are being malicious here, but I have no reason to believe that they are. To further distinguish our approaches here, you're acting like these dismissals have been exceptional, while I think that they're asking for a bare minimum standard, and Trump's lawyers haven't met that. If they can't meet those standards, then don't accuse others of supposedly flipping them.

Honestly, the only thing I'm wary about doing here is conflating certain arguments. Your main issue with many of these cases seems to specifically be that they didn't reach discovery, and that particular complaint seems familiar. I don't really see the point in trashing judges just because they wouldn't allow for discovery.

"All the other corrupt articles" Boy, while I just said I was hesitant to conflate arguments, you don't seem to have a problem with generalizations. Forgive me, but I consider a strawman to be inventing a fictional position wholecloth, then attacking that instead of the real argument. What the article is doing is truthfully stating the report's argument, and addressing that. If you want to accuse them of using a strawman, you need to demonstrate how they're doing that. As for the 68% error, the report just disagrees with the given explanation. The article also didn't ignore it, it directly responded to that argument. If you're going to simply accuse an article of ignoring something, maybe actually read it first? Otherwise, it's wonderfully ironic that in trying to complain about an article using a strawman, you use your very own strawman just to complain.

Congratulations, the bit about RCV reaffirms my point that the report is mere speculation. Saying that fraud could have occurred doesn't mean that it did. You can call articles bullshit for mistakes you're imagining them making, but frankly I don't consider this audit infallible, and I'm willing to consider points people are raising about the flaws in its reasoning.

I've posted several cases being dismissed throughout this thread, not just for the procedural reasons you've been dismissing as shallow or dishonest, but because Trump's lawyers don't have a strong case. "There would be too many people affected" is a legitimate reason, because it's about trying to throw out votes entirely, and I frankly don't see much of a reason to do that.

it clearly has merit. you seem to have missed the part where it has not been dismissed on the merits, but on "procedural grounds" that often conflict with each other when compared on the case by case. the judges dismiss the cases because they don't want to touch the case with a 10 foot barge pole, because judges are either corrupt, or terrified of being considered kingmakers, which they would not be. there are no trump cases that have been allowed to reach discovery (you seem to not know this, but trumps party has submitted less than 5 lawsuits. 3 if i recall, the majority of cases rejected were independent party cases, which are another discussion entirely).

the reason i trash judges for not allowing discovery, is because discovery is the largest step in most cases, it makes both parties reveal their hands, and is how claims are properly cross examined, and verified to the fullest. It is arguably where any court case begins in earnest. judges dismissing the case before allowing the aspect of the case that would actually validate or invalidate the arguments, means that their rulings are not based on the merits, but on a fear of actually doing their jobs proper. "There would be too many people affected" is a shit ruling, because one of the core arguments is that there were far too many votes affected, and thus the election is invalid to start with. the judge not allowing the case to be heard to discovery, means that there is no way to find out how many people were affected in the first place. in short, any judge using that logic to deny a case, is full of shit, because the allegation IS that too many votes were tampered with, and as the dominion forensic shows, that is exactly the case.

put up your articles and i will shit on them personally. i am telling you up front that your articles are corrupt, because they are circle sourced by one liar linking to another liar, who is then used as a primary source. or the article itself forms a strawman argument that wouldn't stand in the face of anybody who read through the initial document. remember the article that claimed a water leak? we saw video disproving that, same video corroborates the timing of a vote dump that was almost exclusively for biden. and they then used the same person who claimed there was a leak, to try and make an argument against the video itself, and he came up with another bullshit story that contradicted the original excuse. hear about the broken chains of custody? those are part of the reason that it's so damn hard to properly audit the votes. the list goes on.

you seem to have missed a massive point that your strawman article could not address, but still claimed it debunked: there was a 68% error ratio (permissible ratio is 0.0008, that is thousands of times above the limit) AND the logs regarding the election adjudication were wiped from only the november 3rd election. That alone is enough to disqualify the machines. there were problems on top of that from the report. your article calls the report unsupported, but glosses over the fact that the report showed the literal input receipts of the machines for the elections (at least the ones that weren't wiped from the system anyways) and the counts in several cases were off by 20-30% in several regards, with phantom votes added in, or errant votes lost with no remaining chain of custody. these are not alleged flaws, they are literally in the report, black and white, with pictures and video to back the claims. in fact, they even fail to point out that the 782% statistic was not the number of voters, but the increase in voters compared to past elections (the turnout raised from under 15% in some areas, to numbers ranging from 53% to the high 70's in others). they are dishonest to a fault, and lie by omission. but i'll keep tearing it so you see the point: "Contrary to the suggestion in the report, this does not allow administrators to “change votes,” beyond determining for whom write-in votes should be counted, Brater wrote." which means what? you guessed it, they can change votes. it's snake shit like this that they do constantly, and it's tiring to have to show you almost line by line, but while i have the time i may as well:

"The report says election software was changed after Nov. 3, indicating an attempt to "obfuscate evidence of fraud and/or to correct program errors that would decertify the election."The report also says the county failed to update its election system with security updates, as required." Both of which would be grounds to not certify the county, they went ahead and did it anyways. fraud or not, the law clearly states that there is to be a 90 dday grace period between elections and software changes of any degree, again, this alone would be enough to get the ballots tossed out, but wait, there's more!

"Brater said the report references system capabilities for ranked choice voting, which is used in some jurisdictions, but which is not used or authorized for use in Michigan elections. "Because voting tabulators in Michigan use hand-marked, paper ballots, any alleged errors in tabulators can be caught during a hand recount, which any candidate could have requested in Antrim County," Brater said." Problem here, is that the audit revealed that this ranked choice system was on the whole time, and showed the source code (redacted) to back the claim. again, enough to prevent certification, and require a full audit. but they went ahead and did it. but wait, there's MORE!

"In a joint statement, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Attorney General Dana Nessel said ASOG "has no apparent expertise in election administration and technology, and its work appears "limited to the previous release and amplification of other false information and fake documents." Oh really?

"ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources. " their skills are well within the required field of data analysis, it does not take a degree to point out the dozens of ways dominion voting machines break regulation and this is pointed out on the first page. i would think the department relating to national cybercecurity would be more than able to point out the rules of the state and then point out how dominion broke them. but wait! there's MORE! (this time from the official report)

"The Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement is false. Our findings show that the tabulator tape totals were significantly altered by utilization of two different program versions, and not just the Dominion Election Management System.This is the opposite of the claim that the Office of the Secretary of State made on its website. The fact that these significant errors were not caught in ballot testing and not caught by the local county clerk shows that there are major inherent built-in vulnerabilities and process flaws in the Dominion Election Management System, and that other townships/precincts and the entire election have been affected."

In short? your article is not worth the pixels that display it. it does nothing but slander the report, and creates false arguments to imply that it took down the real meat of the article. this is not the first report to say that dominion is a bad system, even democrats were saying it until it ruled in their favor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlOeZGk0MoM

And i quote:

page 7, point C, process: Dominion voting system is a Canadian owned company with global subsidiaries. It is owned by Staple Street Capital which is in turn owned by UBS Securities LLC, of which 3 out of their 7 board members are Chinese nationals. The Dominion software is licensed from Smartmatic which is a Venezuelan owned and controlled company. Dominion Server locations have been determined to be in Serbia, Canada, the US,Spain and Germany.

Okay, I see vlaine is getting personally angry that people aren't taking the report as gospel and is resorting to his usual childish behavior, doing more to rage about the media than actually offering anything constructive, because all he's got is just saying that anyone offering opinions contrary to the report must be lying. His arguments to people refuting Ramsland and ASOG's reports are… further quotes from Ramsland and ASOG themselves.

44 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

page 7, point C, process: Dominion voting system is a Canadian owned company with global subsidiaries. It is owned by Staple Street Capital which is in turn owned by UBS Securities LLC, of which 3 out of their 7 board members are Chinese nationals. The Dominion software is licensed from Smartmatic which is a Venezuelan owned and controlled company. Dominion Server locations have been determined to be in Serbia, Canada, the US,Spain and Germany.

I like that you put the emphasis there as if it means anything.

Anyway, the electoral college has now reaffirmed Joe Biden as the president-elect. At this point, I believe the only major milestones left are the Georgia runoffs, Congress counting the votes, the following day, and then inauguration day two weeks after that.

Must you attribute emotions to the post that don't exist? I'm by no means mad, i place emphasis to show exactly what my point is. on top of that, I posted an actual point. never have i come at you, but your arguments. i am respectful like that. If you would be so proper as to address it and not resort to seeing emotions that aren't there, I'd be thankful. in fact: "people aren't taking the report as gospel" could rather easily be handed back to you. I took apart your article piece by piece, to the point that there can be no rebuttal. your links are not gospel, and i pointed out why. your links are full of holes. they are bad articles, and the media should feel bad for posting such bad arguments in the first place.

I also see you didn't watch the video, else you would have understood why there was an emphasis on that exact spot. video points out that there have been known problems with smartmatic, a company with ties to dominion voting systems, and dominion itself has hidden under scrutiny. the audit brings all of these flaws to light, and the sheer amount of evidence presented by the audit would be enough under normal circumstances to toss the whole district. I said it before, and will repeat it so that you can remember: It does not matter who these errors were in favor of. If they were pointed out by either side, and this much was revealed, i would be calling for an investigation regardless of the side that might benefit.

8 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

btw I checked back and was amused by this

yeah, i was wrong there, sadly, did not expect the audit to be forced back a week at the demand of the secretary general, and it would have been either death or the life of the lawsuit battle. Had it dropped saying "nothing is wrong with the machines" i'd have bowed out and held that L. Considering the results though, I see no reason to stop supporting the cases.

1 hour ago, Enguin said:

i started reading these huge swathes of text for a bit then i realised that if the results are overturned i'll hear about it so i needn't 

i will say at this point personally i believe joe has successfully done it

So Joe has legalized marijuana and moonshine? Just asking.

5 hours ago, vla1ne said:

Must you attribute emotions to the post that don't exist? I'm by no means mad, i place emphasis to show exactly what my point is. on top of that, I posted an actual point. never have i come at you, but your arguments. i am respectful like that. If you would be so proper as to address it and not resort to seeing emotions that aren't there, I'd be thankful. in fact: "people aren't taking the report as gospel" could rather easily be handed back to you. I took apart your article piece by piece, to the point that there can be no rebuttal. your links are not gospel, and i pointed out why. your links are full of holes. they are bad articles, and the media should feel bad for posting such bad arguments in the first place.

I also see you didn't watch the video, else you would have understood why there was an emphasis on that exact spot. video points out that there have been known problems with smartmatic, a company with ties to dominion voting systems, and dominion itself has hidden under scrutiny. the audit brings all of these flaws to light, and the sheer amount of evidence presented by the audit would be enough under normal circumstances to toss the whole district. I said it before, and will repeat it so that you can remember: It does not matter who these errors were in favor of. If they were pointed out by either side, and this much was revealed, i would be calling for an investigation regardless of the side that might benefit.

You do come after me personally. You regularly claim that, before I make an argument, you will tear it down- sorry, I guess you mean "shit on them personally." So why would I expect something to persuade you if you've preemptively stated that you intend to dismiss it, before either of us even know what I'm going to cite? You go out of your way to be extremely disrespectful, and when you're called on that, you start claiming you're the only one being respectful, and demand that such a gesture be returned in kind. You make personal attacks, then deny all responsibility for them.

I was sincere last month (Because that's how long this has dragged on) when I tried to tell you that people were treating genuine human error as malicious acts. Even before this report, you repeatedly mocked everyone else in this thread who would make that argument, and threw potshots about how calling it fraud "isn't allowed", or how people don't like that word. That is not how you address an argument without coming after the person. You are mocking people because of the arguments that they make. So I don't buy that you can supposedly separate the two when you insist on conflating them.

You automatically assume that "there can be no rebuttal", which you do a hell of a lot more than I would expect from someone who actually cares about being respectful. You constantly claim your arguments immediately "destroy" the opposing argument, and you approach any article I provide with remarkable hostility. You accused them of using a strawman, as you have accused other reporters of something terrible, and when I point out that they're not doing what you accuse them of, how their reporting is perfectly fine, how you are misrepresenting what a logical fallacy actually means, or how you are speculating that they could have done something wrong, you dismiss the point outright, say "Are you not seeing this bullshit?", repeat the exact same claim I had already argued against, only this time you add that you completely obliterated the argument beyond any point of further discussion.

See Godbrand reposting that same video about Biden, even though we've already covered how Biden's actions there were not only acceptable, but he was basically encouraging that Ukraine already wanted done anyway. No matter how times we talk about it, eventually it gets brought back up from square one, completely ignoring those previous discussions.

You do not show an interest in dialogue. Instead, you're obsessed with patting yourself on the back for every "victory" you think you've handed yourself.

"the media should feel bad for posting such bad arguments in the first place" Once again, attacking the people on a personal level, much like "they are circle sourced by one liar linking to another liar". The article was reporting on statements that were made in response to the report, and offering background to those not familiar with this story. When the report is straight up accusing people of lying, I think it's perfectly fine if an article covering responses to that report largely quotes other people disputing that report.

You can dislike that I pointed out how emotionally charged your comments were, but you need to keep your hostility towards the blanket of "the media" in check.

I pointed out the emphasis because I did see that part elsewhere before you had posted it, and it's trying to make a point about connection to Venezuela, because it seems to further make Dominion look "evil". It's implying guilt by association, not guilt over actually nefarious actions in this case.

Archived