Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I just cannot figure out how Cleveland voted so differently than every other midwestern high AA urban hub

I just cannot

gotta look into it. that's why it's about to be fought out in court.

1 hour ago, Godbrand said:

Here are a few of several relevant images from the article:

First digit frequencies in Chicago

First digit frequencies in Chicago

Second digit frequencies in Alleghany County, Pennsylvania

Biden second digit frequencies in Alleghany

Trump second digit frequencies in Alleghany

side note godhand, before it's forgotten down the line: benfords law, while a notable tool for detecting fraud in several metrics, does need other metrics to determine the overall potential of fraud in elections. In other words, benfords law is a useful tool, but it has to be combined with other measures to establish probable cause (such as clerical errors, the dead returning, a 15 foot distance between the polls and the watchers, states declaring they're done for the night, then reporting in at 4 in the morning after forgetting they hung up for the night and then reporting that they never stopped counting, as if that much wasn't obvious, ect.)

ah, more glitches i suppose. these clerics are not putting in as much work as they ought to be:

as for this next one, keep your eye on pensylvania. at the start of video PA total votes are: Trump 1,690,589, Biden 1,252,537. At the end of the video the totals on the screen for PA are: Trump 1,670,631 = -19,958, Biden 1,272,495 = +19,958

https://streamable.com/b2ndze

Do you Beleive in meme magic?

4 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

yeah.....

I updated that one. the bottom one is even more potent. just look at how hard the media goes to shoot him down. You don't stop fighting till the game ends winter. You saw this shit happen for 2+ years back in 2016. you really lose hope before fighting for the few weeks (tops) that it's gonna take to clap back? Meme magic already cut down a 30k deficit to a 20k difference after just one county. shadilay my nigga. fight's not over yet.

14 minutes ago, vla1ne said:

I updated that one. the bottom one is even more potent. just look at how hard the media goes to shoot him down. You don't stop fighting till the game ends winter. You saw this shit happen for 2+ years back in 2016. you really lose hope before fighting for the few weeks (tops) that it's gonna take to clap back? Meme magic already cut down a 30k deficit to a 20k difference after just one county. shadilay my nigga. fight's not over yet.

Have you by any chance seen that viral gif of Biden Cracking out more votes and WI/MI turning blue?

If this really plays out this way, i would not cry. I watched what happened to all three of these people in court, and if the election ends up going to the supreme court, to the faces of the people whose names they dragged through the mud, i would find nothing more poetic tan the most potent of legal slap downs. (still by the rules of course)

Oh, so Trump already tried this tactic back in 2016, even when he won, and then in 2018 as well. Amusingly, his voting integrity commission found nothing, and then they were disbanded.

"This has always been his play. If Democrats are winning in a race (or might win a race) he thinks Republicans should win, he claims there is fraud. It’s not based on anything at all. Ever. And even when they’ve tried to reverse-engineer proof, they’ve found nothing."

So Trump has been crying wolf for four years, and his base keeps falling for it, hook, line, and sinker. I don't think the third time will be the charm.

Now that Biden has WON 

All the sudden, the vaccine for COVID is now READY

Weird? Maybe!  

WILMINGTON, Del. (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Wednesday rejected President Donald Trump's charge that he is spreading fear about the safety of a potential coronavirus vaccine, urging Trump to defer to scientists and not rush its rollout. "Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump," Biden said. "At this moment, the American people can’t either."

Biden warned against trying to rush out an unfinished vaccine ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

it's. Totally different story now the shoe is on the other foot.

It's 90% effective, which is a good rate, but I'd rather it be as close to 100% as possible. It also needs to be submitted for peer review, so I wouldn't call it ready.

Near as I can tell, Pfizer didn't want their development of the vaccine to be politicized. It sounds like they contacted Biden because they felt the coast was clear.

At least this has been a boon to the stock market.

2f0.png

So Trump's appeal in Michigan is already off to a promising start! 🤣

Looks like liberals were already telling Lizza to take a few seats when he tweeted that. People pointed out how polls in 2016 were wrong, and people were pretty pissed at Nate Silver for once again making wrong predictions, then trying to backpedal when he got called on it.

People were pretty confident in Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania flipping. Some more than others, but the expectation was there. I don't think anyone is expecting North Carolina to flip.

1 minute ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Looks like liberals were already telling Lizza to take a few seats when he tweeted that. People pointed out how polls in 2016 were wrong, and people were pretty pissed at Nate Silver for once again making wrong predictions, then trying to backpedal when he got called on it.

People were pretty confident in Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania flipping. Some more than others, but the expectation was there. I don't think anyone is expecting North Carolina to flip.

North Carolina kept it's PVI from 2016, may even go a tad to the right. Same with Arizona really.

GA charged to the left, the result belt all went to the right. Ohio and Iowa really went right. Texas stayed about the same

Florida moved to the right

Pretty remarkable 

Didn't take long for Iran to reach out to get this bad deal back on track.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's president called on President-elect Joe Biden to “compensate for past mistakes” and return the U.S. to Tehran's 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, a state-run news agency reported Sunday.

Hassan Rouhani's comments mark the highest-level response from Iran to Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris clinching the Nov. 3 election.

“Now, an opportunity has come up for the next U.S. administration to compensate for past mistakes and return to the path of complying with international agreements through respect of international norms,” the state-run IRNA news agency quoted him as saying.

Archived