Christmas Event 2021 - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

5 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Second person who tolds me about the MO? What in the world is MO if it's not modus operandi? LMAO

It is modus operandi.

Opened Orange 15... and behind it there's a Magic Tome - Umbran! You're a man of darkness, after all

But also nuuuuh... it's not Magician of Faith xD

Can I guess again or is to short or early for orange

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Second person who tolds me about the MO? What in the world is MO if it's not modus operandi? LMAO

That would be it. It usually means a specific way of doing things. If it fits your MO, it means it sounds like something you'd do, like how you were unsurprised when I picked Fluffal Dog for my character xD

Anyway, yeah, kinda figured I was gonna be out a couple of reveals. No big deal. Also, I'm bad at these guessing games I guess, lol. Oh well! That wasn't going to be my first guess, but given something you mentioned about the one who would have been my first guess, that knocks her out of contention.

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

Can I guess again or is to short or early for orange

Please wait until we're on Phase 2 to guess the artwork behind the boxes n.n

And you ca guess again on the Monster Assistants once two people have tried after you (you were last attempt). This rule was implemented to prevent a participant from making a chain of guesses.

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

If it's not too much trouble, I would like to ask to break a piece of 22 

I have a few guesses as to what monster card #4 could be. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say True Exodia.

Also, let's reveal one more hint on Monster Card 1!

Box with best color takes another hit, and I admit, if I didn't know what is behind it, I'd say, WTF is that? xD

Sy sy, but nope, Card #4 is not True Exodia.

Aaaaaand, hint added!

52 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Do I need to give you the name of the card?

yes, of course, you take a look of any of the cards which haven't been revealed (1, 2 or 4) and make a guess in 1 of them. If you fail, you just gotta wait for other two people to try after you so you can try again!

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

Please wait until we're on Phase 2 to guess the artwork behind the boxes n.n

And you ca guess again on the Monster Assistants once two people have tried after you (you were last attempt). This rule was implemented to prevent a participant from making a chain of guesses.

Box with best color takes another hit, and I admit, if I didn't know what is behind it, I'd say, WTF is that? xD

Sy sy, but nope, Card #4 is not True Exodia.

Aaaaaand, hint added!

yes, of course, you take a look of any of the cards which haven't been revealed (1, 2 or 4) and make a guess in 1 of them. If you fail, you just gotta wait for other two people to try after you so you can try again!

Is there a card like that exist with those characterics you just mentioned? In the Real Game TCG/OCG

13 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Is there a card like that exist with those characterics you just mentioned? In the Real Game TCG/OCG

All the cards used in this event are official cards, so yeah, only real stuff.

~~~~

Ah, whoopsie, @morrisoni4, but don't give up, man! Also, statistically you're bound to get an item real soon n.n

OMG, I'm finally able to come, look at the hour T_T

19 hours ago, Sleepy said:

My guess for card #1 (I think there's enough guesses in the page I can guess again xP )
Supay the Duskwalker
kOGqHKZ.jpg

Congratulations, Sleepeeee, you hit the nail and obtained 200 points! Supay, Duskwalker was the sexy right answer!

52 minutes ago, Loleo said:

Daily Orange 1!

Done, pal! And now, without further delay, I'm going to check your latest creation, I've been intending to do it but time >_<''

*Goes to update Blue Box and adds hint on Monster #2*

Rayfield: I'm done, let's po...

Shows reply:  Teal 36!

*Goes to update the Teal box*

Rayfield: I'm done!, Le'ts po...

Shows reply: Blue 7!

Rayfield: FUUUU

xD

1 hour ago, Lazarus IV said:

The Naughtie Archetype is here!

I will use my daily on... Blue 23!

EDIT: Sleepy was correct, so I think I'll use my hint on Monster #2

Alrighty, both done! And you found a Magic Tome - Meadow behind Blue 23!

20 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

For my daily, I would like to go 36!

Aight aight, done!

4 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

ummm I'll have blue 7 for my daily please xD

Aight aight, done! #2

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I'll have yellow 12 for the daily guess, and will go prepare some sort of post so I can also unlock a round 1 hint....

Served, m'lady. Oh, you're cooking something else already! Thanks for your hard work n.n. Sadly, no item behind the Yellow tile. My bad Sleepy, but since some players (like the boi I'll be quoting below xD) haven't used their hints right away, I'm starting to become confused about how many hints each person has (should have made annotations about that, ooof) I think you still have 1 or 2 hints left, but please remind me.

2 hours ago, Loleo said:

Cyan 16 for my daily 

I'll use my hints eventually!

You evil Loleo, preparing some attack, I see 😈 Carefully and quietly, like a snake which rises the head just above the grass, looking for its prey.

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I struck out with Monster #4 last time. So...lettuce get a hint for 'em! Please?

Also, I want to reveal 17 today!

Monster 4 takes another hit! And the answer is almost plain as day!

Surprised that despite the combined attack of both Loleo and Nyx, the Cyan Box still refuses to reveal any Item. 

Gooood morning everyone!

16 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Oh, hoho,  nononononono, Morris, I don't recommend that. You'll be immersed in a murky labyrinth of sick thoughts and be lost forever, please be careful xP

Alright then, how about Lock-On? xP Anyway, I'll try Orange 2 this time.

BTW, I'll probably start work on that archetype we discussed tomorrow.

Archived