YCM Economy: Advanced Cards Redemption Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skyfaring Idols: I see potential, I think starting with a counter generating archetype may not have been the best idea for them (it's a really hard idea to pull off correctly), but I think if they work on creating a more consistent archetype, they'll do quite a bit better.

Crystal Gem: Some interesting ideas, but it feels like there's a mix of effects from 2010 YuGiOh (Equip cards that only boost stats) and what YuGiOh might devolve to by 2020 (Monster that can summon other monsters within their archetype for free).

Elemental HERO Space Neos: If it was anything other than Neos, I'd probably call this card broken. As is, it's a card that allows them to actually make some plays, and not much else.

Elemental HERO Tropos: Nice little Stratos reference, and some decent effects to mirror the little bugger. It's Level 3, so unfortunately no Rank 4 plays, but probably for the better.

Destiny HERO Dark Hunter: This is probably the best D HERO support idea I've seen in a while. Love how it mirrors "Destiny HERO Malicious" in its usability to help make Rank 4/6's (except this one actually does require HEROs). Love it all the way,

Skyfaring Idols: 4000

Crystal Gems: 5200

Space Neos: 1000 (yeah, it's fine considering Neos needs all the help he can get; Konami screwed him over in favor of their broken metagames)

Tropos: 800

D-HERO Dark Hunter: 1000

Advanced Single:

(I'll give you the points for this / Casual in one shot)

Mas and Menos: Some fun little Pendulum Fusion monsters that could possibly help some decks centered around equips (ahem, Noble Knights) perform better overall.

Nordic Support: Some genuinely interesting ideas here that I think could help make Nordics a lot more viable, but unfortunately still not amazing. Needed a bit of abuse prevention, but nothing else seemed wrong.

Frunktastic: Fun bunch of cards that might make for nice tech in Prediction Princess decks, though I think the mass removal offered by the boss monster is a little overboard.

Heartless Horseman: Beatdown where you can turn 0 ATK monsters into 4k behemoths with a Field Spell. I think if the effects were made to be a bit more versatile, it'd be a perfect casual deck to have some fun with. As is, still fun, but a bit hard to pull off.

Dreamcraft: A nice high skill level archetype. It's the kind of deck where you'll be faced with many branching paths of how to proceed, and need to choose effectively among them. Lots of quick effects to avoid targeted effects, which I love, and an emphasis on your cards being banished that isn't as annoying as Kozmo. Feels kind of like C/C/C's in that it's not meant to vomit out Fusions/Synchros/Xyz simultaneously, but 1 at a time, which I prefer a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'll give you the points later. 

Those of you who are submitting your redemption posts, I'm not going to be able to award them quickly due to home net issues (I'm at college typing this). If I don't give them right away, it's not because I don't think you're up to standard, but rather I'm either busy or cannot do it. 

(If I did reject, you'd get a quoted post of me telling you that; so far, it's not happened)

Net's working at this time (well, I didn't have downtime like I suspected), so can award now. 

A note that we do have a Casual redemption thread as well, but that one is technically dead, yes. 

Might as well before I forget...

Casual

Cold Fusion

Magma

Necromancy of the Undead Lord

Advanced

Periscorch

Sealed Future

Cold Fusion: 1000

Magma Archetype: 1700 (yeah, you'd get the added bonuses and all if you reviewed them individually)

Necromancy: 800 

Periscorch: 2500

Sealed Future: 1000

(Still a good run)

(At least he justified the purpose for this card's creation, even though HEROs already have enough to play with as-is)

• 4 weeks later...

Sleep: 2000 + 600(int[19/4]) = 4400 [bumping to 5k b/c you did review everything]

(Also because college semesters = lack of sleep q_q)

Bugng: 2000 + 600(int[12/4]) = 3800

Slasher: 2000 + 600int[13/4] = 3200

Yuzu support: 2000 + 600int[10/4] = 3200 [3400 b/c everything was done]

(Guy asked for reviews on Discord, but YCM was down at the time)

Drizzle Street: 2000 + 600int[16/4] = 4400

===

19.8k in total. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note that the redemption thread is only for REVIEWS that you've made, not actually me grading how well you did on cardmaking.

(I know Darj/Voltex reviewed your stuff, but if he'd like to cash the review in, he needs to do it himself)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived