Post a Game and I'll turn it into a Card/Archetype

Tinkerer

(This is kinda what I get for making this thread the night before a midterm, ah well)

Soul Caliber: a group of LIGHT and DARK warriors in which the DARK warriors can be Summoned as vanilla beatsticks to your opponent's side of the field and the LIGHT warriors gain various bonuses when battling DARK warriors.

DS2RB (pronounced "Disturb"): a mini archetype that works with Spirit monsters. They get extra effects for having multiple spirit monsters on the field. Their single spell card is "Sixth Sense" level of brokenness, but has a condition that requires a ton of spirits in the Graveyard.

Earthbound: Earthbound Immortal support. Low level DARK monsters that have a variety of types and the ability to Special Summon themselves from the Hand under certain conditions.

(Need to get back to studying. Will post more later)

Persona Taroteer

EARTH 7*

Scale: 1<>8

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

PE: At the start of your Main Phase, send 1 face-up monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard or this card's scale becomes 4.

ME: If this card battles a fiend-type monster, you can return that monster to its owner's Deck before damage calculation. If you do, this card gains 200 ATK.

2600/1800

Blue's Curiosity

Spell

Your opponent declares a monster level. Reveal your Hand. If you have monsters with that level in your Hand, discard them. Otherwise, draw 1 card.

Smashing Archetype: A series of level 4 monsters whose names/appearances parody their counterparts. They have a loose equip theme and many equip spells exclusive to them. They are a very aggro, beatstick archetype.

(more to come! Tbh, I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned, like, hide-and-go-seek, or tic-tac-toe, or go fish or some game like that...)

Pokemon Stadium 2

Stadium 2.0

Field Spell

All "G2 Pokemon" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can return 1 "Pokemon" monster from your side of the field to your Hand; Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster from your Hand whose level is the same as the returned monster's.

Hong Kong 97

Peace?!

Continuous Spell

If a player declares an attack, destroy this card and all monsters that player controls.

(yeah, I basically just skimmed Wikipedia and this was the first thing that popped into my head :p)

Stratego

Strategist Archetype

An archetype of Warriors whose levels range from 1-9, with the lower levels adding consistency (draws and searches) and the higher ones being beaters with powerful spot removal (banishing and spinning). The mid-level ones are good swarmers and have level-modifying abilities. A very basic, varied-level archetype.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Marvelous Archetype

A slew of level 5+ monsters of varying types and attributes. Loosely based on their comic counterparts, their playstyle can vary from being extremely aggro to stunning everything the opponent tries to throw at 'em. The main downside, though, is the lack of lower level monsters to summon them.

(Heh, I deliver. Eventually.)

Archived