Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got my Magearna, and it's Modest. I considered maybe getting Quiet, but after seeing her physical movepool, Modest is perfectly fine. I dunno what to give her though, considering among other things she gets Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.

EDIT: Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't notice this before.

tumblr_ogz89iJYfS1v6uqayo1_250.jpgtumblr_ogz89iJYfS1v6uqayo2_250.jpg

Suddenly Professor Burnet giving the player the Reveal Glass makes 100% sense.

So I got my Magearna, and it's Modest. I considered maybe getting Quiet, but after seeing her physical movepool, Modest is perfectly fine. I dunno what to give her though, considering among other things she gets Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.

EDIT: Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't notice this before.

tumblr_ogz89iJYfS1v6uqayo1_250.jpgtumblr_ogz89iJYfS1v6uqayo2_250.jpg

Suddenly Professor Burnet giving the player the Reveal Glass makes 100% sense.

Magearna normally wants Modest. I know I'm going to have a hell of a time getting it when I finally get around to grabbing her.

For moves, Volt Switch, Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, and Aura Sphere seem to be the suggest ones.

My friend pointed that connection out to me and I was super impressed they did that. Really cool touch.

I had a Modest Synchronize user in front when I got Magearna (well, about a couple minutes ago); got the correct nature, so it does work. Basically, outside of stuff from Mystery Gift, whatever nature your Synchronize user has, the gift 'mon should have the same.

(Just need to see what the IVs look like; mine has a Mischievous characteristic so that should mean perfect Sp.Atk)

Oh right and naming it; surprised that you get to do it here. Normally the OT is someone else, but I probably haven't played certain games where you CAN name mythical 'mons.

Okay, got them all:

[spoiler Melemele island scan]

• Chikorita: Friday, Route 2
  • Litwick: Saturday, Hao'lui Cemetary
  • Cyndaquil: Sunday, Route 3
  • Totodile: Monday, Seaward Cave
  • Deino: Tuesday, Ten Carot Hill
  • Horsea: Wednesday, Kala'e Bay by surfing
  • Klink, Thursday, Hao'lui cityr.

After I pass Olivia's trial, I'll Island scan

Why does the Lillie one look like she's missing an arm? I mean I think I see it but the pose makes no sense...........

Agree the posing is weird. The way her legs are positioned with the way the bottom of the dress is seemingly blowing up is odd.

Anyway, since we are talking about it in the status bar atm, UBs as the Seven Deadly Sins

Lust-Pheromosa

Envy-Nihilego

Gluttony-Guzzlord

Pride-Buzzwole

Wrath-Kartana

Sloth-Celesteela

Greed-Xurkitree

I don't know if anyone ever bothered to look at that reddit thread I posted a bit ago about people doing stuff for the global event, but the rewards are pretty darn nice. Certain members are giving out stuff for reaching certain milestones, and I spent several hours straight getting to 500 Pokemon. I've currently gotten a 5IV Timid HA Cutiefly with Moonblast, a Beast Ball HA Eevee, and a Beast Ball 5IV Modest Feebas, and once they've been bred I'm also gonna get a 6IV HA Mareanie with Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow and Haze and a 5IV HA Alolan Vulpix with Moonblast, Encore, Agility and Freeze Dry.

Archived