Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

• 2 weeks later...

I thik I'll join this party. 

How's this, (it took a while to do it, several days actually, and it's not the best quality. (the quality changes from day to day, you can almost visibly see where I stopped 1 day and started on the next. )

It looks REALLY trippy, if you scroll up and down slowly while looking at it. 

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.00.29 PM.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

He seems like the kind of guy who would wear a red jacket (Also, red is a cool colour)

Fair enough. But you do realize that he's pretty much a carefree guy until somebody messes with his friends.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:03 PM, Bluvista said:

I thik I'll join this party. 

How's this, (it took a while to do it, several days actually, and it's not the best quality. (the quality changes from day to day, you can almost visibly see where I stopped 1 day and started on the next. )

It looks REALLY trippy, if you scroll up and down slowly while looking at it. 

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.00.29 PM.png

Looks like it's pulsing, Blu, good job!

---

I want to upload a drawing today ^_^

DamselicePrincessAislinor.thumb.jpg.64e23cdbd2b85e9632b9eb63b66c93d0.jpg

I made this drawing not so long ago (3 years, perhaps?). I was thinking of making an archetype that kinda worked similar to Atlanteans, but stronger, to actually be in the level of Mermails by keeping a gimmick similar to Atlanteans. The idea was that these chibi girls were made of Ice, but are sentient, and have a beautiful city devoted to arts and culture, calle Iv Astel. This girl is called Aislinor and is the princess of that realm, and the engine of the deck, the other members are a librarian, a minstrel, an astronomist, a flourist, an actress, an alchemist, etc. The gimmick was supposed to be "If this card is sent to the GY to activate a "Damselice" card effect: You can X. So yeah, these girls are supposed to activate double effects most of the time, the one from the user and the one from the sacrifice, who turns to snow in a "transcend" sort of way. The difference with Atlanteans is that their effects activated with any Damselice card, including Spell and Traps, instead of working with the whole Attribute. I only made this one, because it was hard and didn't have confidence to make the others ^_^''

• Like 3

I made an update to my profile pic. Once, I made a YGO card with a background, but such background was grabbed from the web; this time I made my own, with some lights and feathers. Very simple, but it feels better to do your own stuff ^_^. I also made the arms a little more chubby to go along with the chibi, hands, a tiny bit bigger, added the wings (the hair is hiding most of 'em, though), and the shiny effect from the magic rod.

137969565_Liliamyr-S11LineaDelgada(1).thumb.png.b369dd532085b7c3db449b9b4bbad10d.png

• Like 3