Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

Another fakemon!

850909895_StarmieAnkarASGN.thumb.png.fb97399cc27aaf12ef8147ea1ca4a785.png

Ankarian Starmie

Psychic / Ghost

Pokedex Entry A - Science can’t explain how the freeze-cold ectoplasm it emits can take the properties of Fire to attack and propel Starmie through air and water
Pokedex Entry B - A portion of its powerful brain is contained in each of its crystals. It is said it hails from a different dimension where typing interactions are reversed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Another fakemon!

850909895_StarmieAnkarASGN.thumb.png.fb97399cc27aaf12ef8147ea1ca4a785.png

Ankarian Starmie

Psychic / Ghost

Pokedex Entry A - Science can’t explain how the freeze-cold ectoplasm it emits can take the properties of Fire to attack and propel Starmie through air and water
Pokedex Entry B - A portion of its powerful brain is contained in each of its crystals. It is said it hails from a different dimension where typing interactions are reversed.

I somehow feel this one is my fault

8 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

This thing exists in my mind since before the start of the project, so I'm afraid you can't keep the glory this time xD

Atleast my demon staryu/starmie was more of a referrence to something else in the discussion though.

It kind of wants to look unknown/alien-like, but because of the propulsion escapes where the flames are coming from, I can only think "that looks metal af yaaah" when looking at it xD

Pretty cool design. I'd call it TurboStaryu

The scythes need another view/angle to showcase their blade-like thickness, because I honestly didn't know they where scythes at first, then I was told. They add up to that "death metal" vibe xD

5 hours ago, BlackwaterNoble said:

Old pencil drawing I had done for a card on here. Nocturnal Arachnea Rex was the "big boss" of my Nocturnal deck, which mostly functioned by adding or taking away attack through "Fear Counters" 

20190306_132457.thumb.jpg.f08be6fb4d987e6e9a9d9e7ff4fed302.jpg

Oh, that looks very nice. I like how it has a crown-shaped spot, and actually, the belly also seems to have a crown motif.
Are those little hands? xP

Also, I like the idea of the archetype. I'm imagining something like the A-Counters from Alien Monsters.

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

Oh, that looks very nice. I like how it has a crown-shaped spot, and actually, the belly also seems to have a crown motif.
Are those little hands? xP

Also, I like the idea of the archetype. I'm imagining something like the A-Counters from Alien Monsters.

That's essentially how it worked if I recall correctly. If a Nocturnal monster had Fear Counters it gained stats, and if a non-Nocturnal monster did they lost stats. They probably did something else beyond that but I can't remember 😭

I had drawn a few of the other Nocturnal insects, I'll see if I can scan them today. 

Holy crap, man, this isn't half bad! I can't decide which one a like more, but it's between the Robed Mantis and Predator Moth. The designs of the latter are very simple and effective and the Mantis's pretty solid. The fly seems like it'll end up good too, but still rougher. What the heck, this is making me want to go and draw! I'm off!

P.D. What's with your fingers showing? xD

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Have a fantastic day, Nyx!!!

HelenaBirthday.thumb.jpg.aacd112a2c6dd299005d49742c11abc5.jpg

God, that is adorable! Thank you so much!

You even got most of the colors correct! The gold bangle and waist decorations, the silver sandals and ankh, the gold skull. Even that little bit where her iris is close to touching the lids, but don't.

This is a great thing you did for my birthday, and I appreciate it.