Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I made an update to my profile pic. Once, I made a YGO card with a background, but such background was grabbed from the web; this time I made my own, with some lights and feathers. Very simple, but it feels better to do your own stuff ^_^. I also made the arms a little more chubby to go along with the chibi, hands, a tiny bit bigger, added the wings (the hair is hiding most of 'em, though), and the shiny effect from the magic rod.

137969565_Liliamyr-S11LineaDelgada(1).thumb.png.b369dd532085b7c3db449b9b4bbad10d.png

Looks pretty cool

16 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Looks pretty cool

Thanks for your words, man!

12 hours ago, Bluvista said:

Recognize it, anyone? 

That's what I was talking about ^_^.

13 hours ago, talgoose said:

well, i will participate

I'm glad you decided to do so. So, another Pokemon fan, huh? That's pretty cool. Btw, I liked your Angelique quite a bit, but what's funny is that the thing that impressed me the most was the right laser. Why?  Well, I still have a lot of trouble to do stuff in such difficult perspective. I believe it ended up very well.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Thanks for your words, man!

That's what I was talking about ^_^.

I'm glad you decided to do so. So, another Pokemon fan, huh? That's pretty cool. Btw, I liked your Angelique quite a bit, but what's funny is that the thing that impressed me the most was the right laser. Why?  Well, I still have a lot of trouble to do stuff in such difficult perspective. I believe it ended up very well.

what do you think of my fakemons? in my gallery of DA i have an entire carpet

2 hours ago, talgoose said:

what do you think of my fakemons? in my gallery of DA i have an entire carpet

Mmm... you know, I'm no one to tell you this since I have the prospect of making a fakemon based on a neuron and I'm freaking scared of doing it due to difficulty, but I believe your fakemons so far are lacking a... how to call it? Poke-esque feeling to them. Most of them are small creatures, alright, but I'd say they don't look exactly like critters from the franchise. And that's probably because you're sticking to your own style, which in general is very good, but since you're trying to make something that resemble an already existing "format" of sorts, I suppose you can be more flexible, study the main style a lot and try to imitate it if possible, while still keeping it original by using your own ideas and concepts. I'm sorry that I cannot give you a more positive review, but I prefer to be sincere rather than approve things mindlessly. I appreciate the same from other people, too ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

@The Nyx Avatar, this is interesting, I actually expected something rather differnt, more furry but shadowy at the same time. The bones, specially the skull, looks pretty cool. I have to be honest, it kinda requires some sort of Pokemon-esque feeling to it, but I don't really know how to do that xD. Anyway, good job.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

@The Nyx Avatar, this is interesting, I actually expected something rather differnt, more furry but shadowy at the same time. The bones, specially the skull, looks pretty cool. I have to be honest, it kinda requires some sort of Pokemon-esque feeling to it, but I don't really know how to do that xD.

Well, you got Pokemon like Druddigon that looks more like a Digimon, and Cryogonal which doesn't even look like a Pokemon.

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

,good job.

Thank you!

Hmm is it an evolution or only form?
I gotta say I imagined something more... huh... Egyptian xD

I would not say the design is simple. In fact, I think the bones might be a bit intricate with all those super tiny consecutive pieces. Though I guess Pokemon designs have a lot of variations so there's that. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Hmm is it an evolution or only form?
I gotta say I imagined something more... huh... Egyptian xD

I would not say the design is simple. In fact, I think the bones might be a bit intricate with all those super tiny consecutive pieces. Though I guess Pokemon designs have a lot of variations so there's that. 

It's the 2nd evolutionary line. Its pre-evolution would be more doglike, and it will have a different form with the region's gimmick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, talgoose said:

well, i will participate :the first one is angelique bijou, an oc i created, the second one is sofia, from sofia the first, combined with a winx fantrasformation called garderix(that don't belong to me) and some pokemon from my creation:

angelique.png

garderixandfakemon1.png

Never really watched Winx myself, but not bad.
The second one does look like Sofia haha xD

The Pokemon designs are pretty interesting... Sorry I had missed this post of yours before. Work has had me a little zombified lately and I almost missed the entire last page of new content in my own club xP

On 6/6/2020 at 12:17 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

Look at this. Something I made in a free Pixel art app/Website

1f2663d4ab712e0.png.bafa5d21f8a9a92c47a6ab15e721a3ea.png

Link: https://www.pixilart.com/art/the-crystal-refraction-1f2663d4ab712e0

Hmmm actually, thanks a lot for this.... I think I'm gonna need to make some pixel art myself in the near future xP
So you are into making patterns at the moment? It looks symmetric and nice.

Ah, btw... I have this Bunny Girl / Power Ranger character that I drew a while ago..... I'm thinking about inking and coloring her, soooooooo..
I want to ask the people in this club how they imagine the suit's color as? The bunny herself is white, and I think so are the boots and gloves, but the main body I can't decide.... and potentially the hair is also giving me a bit of a hard time xD
06PMKEu.jpg

• Like 2