Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I agree with Horu. Pink if not purple/lavender.

Also, here's some stuff I sketched at work, as it's been a while since I've shared those drawings:

puYgu1K.jpg

xtEIYHD.jpg

28FFFPX.jpg

Yeah, they're sketches. More concept art though. Although, I must admit that they do look quite nice.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Sleepy said:

Ah, btw... I have this Bunny Girl / Power Ranger character that I drew a while ago..... I'm thinking about inking and coloring her, soooooooo..
I want to ask the people in this club how they imagine the suit's color as? The bunny herself is white, and I think so are the boots and gloves, but the main body I can't decide.... and potentially the hair is also giving me a bit of a hard time xD
06PMKEu.jpg

not bad, you have good knowledge of anatomy and although i'm not into furries i think she's nice...

On 6/21/2020 at 11:36 AM, Sleepy said:

Never really watched Winx myself, but not bad.
The second one does look like Sofia haha xD

The Pokemon designs are pretty interesting... Sorry I had missed this post of yours before. Work has had me a little zombified lately and I almost missed the entire last page of new content in my own club xP

you knows sofia? i supposed being the only one...

I'm going to post my first drawing of a Pokemon ever. Since there's nothing in this world that looks less like a Pokemon, for the people who doesn't know, this lady is a 100% female Legendary Pokemon. Her name's Thundrania, she's Ice/Electric, governs over Apathy but the electricity inside her body makes her pretty moody. She's a terrifying Pokemon to battle with, but normally spends her days lazily in her Icy realm. Despite being pretty hard to deal with due to her powers and appearance, there are times when the apathy gets balanced by the electricity, and during those times she's rather pleasant. She is in a relation of love and hate with another Legendary of the region, a Fire / Water king.

Thundrania01.thumb.jpg.e90f4e6703d1ec7ed3a5e20fe2b7662c.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/26/2020 at 5:29 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'm going to post my first drawing of a Pokemon ever. Since there's nothing in this world that looks less like a Pokemon, for the people who doesn't know, this lady is a 100% female Legendary Pokemon. Her name's Thundrania, she's Ice/Electric, governs over Apathy but the electricity inside her body makes her pretty moody. She's a terrifying Pokemon to battle with, but normally spends her days lazily in her Icy realm. Despite being pretty hard to deal with due to her powers and appearance, there are times when the apathy gets balanced by the electricity, and during those times she's rather pleasant. She is in a relation of love and hate with another Legendary of the region, a Fire / Water king.

Thundrania01.thumb.jpg.e90f4e6703d1ec7ed3a5e20fe2b7662c.jpg

Good idea. Does she have a G-Max or Mega form? What's her ability?

5 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Good idea. Does she have a G-Max or Mega form? What's her ability?

As far as I know, the dyna/gigantamax effect was possible in Galar due to Eternatus, and since this lady is a Legendary from another region, she has no access to such forme. In contrast, there are plans to make her have an alternate forme when she activates that region's special gimmick, which involves the Pokemon acquiring the wisdom of the ancients. Her ability is called "Apathetic Waves" and causes all moves targeting her to decrease their Pwr and Accuracy by 20%. Thanks for the interest ^_^

12 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Took a drawing I made last October and inked and colored it. 
This is as usual one of my characters xD

GuypQ4M.jpg

This is one of my favourite drawings of Joker, she looks so cute here. But man, doesn't she has some freckles xD. She even has freckles in the legs ^_^. Wait a second... I wonder if an snowman can also get possessed like an scarecrow and do stuff...

On 7/1/2020 at 5:41 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

As far as I know, the dyna/gigantamax effect was possible in Galar due to Eternatus, and since this lady is a Legendary from another region, she has no access to such forme. In contrast, there are plans to make her have an alternate forme when she activates that region's special gimmick, which involves the Pokemon acquiring the wisdom of the ancients. Her ability is called "Apathetic Waves" and causes all moves targeting her to decrease their Pwr and Accuracy by 20%. Thanks for the interest ^_^

You're welcome.

4 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I am interested in the central one.

Their type, ability and Alternative forms and Mega or Gigantamax.

That one in the center is a thunderbird! Granted, a snow owl deviation of it, but you get the gist. Its Type is Ice/Electric. Ability? Um...that hasn't been decided yet. However, it might change form. Think a Hoopa or a reverse Forces of Nature scenario.

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That one in the center is a thunderbird! Granted, a snow owl deviation of it, but you get the gist. Its Type is Ice/Electric. Ability? Um...that hasn't been decided yet. However, it might change form. Think a Hoopa or a reverse Forces of Nature scenario.

So that form has their True form hidden? Cool¡

45 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Dedicated to @Sleepy

1497050848_FayolaChibi.thumb.jpg.636c4fcdd2dc05f3b5af1d5057ea1ecb.jpg

Wholesome and Cute.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been making some art for a custom TCG, and here are the entries so far:
I plan on potentially making a thread about how it works once I have enough cards to make something actually playable, but for now the arts.

The first 4 were made directly onto the card cutouts but afterwards I started making dedicated drawings and see how it goes. You can see by how the fifth one is just the 4th card but on a bigger more detailed drawing.

The last one I'm still pondering on how to color it.

7zhVIB6.jpg

giJO2VC.jpg

YCgy4kw.jpg

b1lSqn5.jpg

• Like 2