Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

who cares, Trump has 10 weeks to shit the bed with EOs for Biden, and thanks to the DACA ruling Biden has to have a compelling reason to remove them with his own EOs

He may have stolen it, but the right has the power to make his life a nightmare for the next 4 years

Is that the ruling about how the suspension was invalid because Chad Wolf was unlawfully elected?

Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud.

Witnesses allege Texas Sen. Boris Miles and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis were orchestrating a ballot harvesting scheme. 

New affidavits filed with the Supreme Court of Texas (SCOTX) Monday allege a coordinated ballot harvesting operation in Harris County. 

The two testimonials specifically name state Senator Boris Miles (D-Houston) and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis (D-Pct. 1) as leaders of an election fraud scheme that involves stealing absentee ballots from nursing homes and forging voter signatures.

Another individual named is Dallas Jones, a political operative overseeing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s Harris County operation.

First reported by National File, the witness testimony included in the affidavits were submitted in conjunction with a lawsuit filed by conservative activist Steven Hotze and others.

A former FBI agent and now private investigator writes in his sworn testimony that he has investigated ballot harvesting allegations since December of 2019 after two individuals told him they had witnessed illegal ballot harvesting activity. 

The investigator says that witnesses have accused Miles and Ellis of orchestrating the scheme, and allege that the two are assisted by Houston businessman Gerald Womack and political consultant Dallas Jones, who they describe as “chief lieutenants.” 

Dallas Jones previously served as district director for both state Rep. Garnet Coleman (D-Houston) and then state Senator Rodney Ellis, but was recently named the Texas political director for the Biden-Harris presidential campaign. 

According to the testimony, ballot harvesters collect absentee ballots from “the elderly in nursing homes, from the homeless, and from unsuspecting residences’ mailboxes.” They then complete the ballots and forge the signature of the voter.  

Witnesses also told the investigator that two employees in the Harris County Clerk’s office are facilitating the operation and working to mix the forged ballots in with legally submitted ballots.

The affidavit also alleges that previous county Clerk Diane Trautman, who abruptly resigned in May, was aware of the illegal activities and investigation and told Ellis she was concerned about being arrested for election fraud.  

The other testimony, delivered by a former Houston police officer, asserts explicitly that he has videotaped corroboration of these claims.

Mail-in ballots have become a flashpoint issue as officials have issued orders that would enable voters to avoid visiting precincts in person. Opponents, including Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, warn that voter fraud will compound along with a mail-in voting expansion.

The attorney general’s office has prosecuted 457 instances of fraud since 2004. Voter fraud occurs, but it is generally not carried out to the extent necessary to swing something like a presidential election.

However, it can swing lower-level races that have much smaller margins. For example, last week a Gregg County commissioner and his conspirators were indicted on 137 counts of voter fraud during a 2018 primary election the official won by only five votes.

Earlier this year, the Texas Secretary of State referred a complaint of ballot harvesting in Harris County uncovered by local activist Colleen Vera to Paxton’s office for a full investigation.

Tangentially, Harris County Interim Clerk Chris Hollins has been sued for sending out mail-in ballot applications to all voters, regardless of their eligibility to meet Texas’ requirements.

Last week, ballot security chairman for the Harris County Republican Party Alan Vera emailed Hollins to point out that the county was incorrectly training election workers accepting mail ballots.

Hollins’ staff told workers to match mail ballot signatures to application signatures, but as Vera noted, the law requires workers to match both the application and the ballot signatures to voter signatures already on file in county records. 

In an email chain obtained by The Texan, Texas Secretary of State’s Director of Elections Keith Ingram confirmed to Hollins and Vera that code requires elections personnel to compare both application and ballot signatures with voter signatures previously on file with the county.

SCOTX is currently reviewing the case with early voting set to begin on October 13. 

Correction: An earlier version of this article misidentified the lawsuit as a class-action, and the original source cited the wrong case as the one associated with the affidavits. We regret the errors.

Disclosure: Unlike almost every other media outlet, The Texan is not beholden to any special interests, does not apply for any type of state or federal funding, and relies exclusively on its readers for financial support. 

https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

32 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

No, it's a supreme court decision from last term

Garza something iirc

Increases the burden of the feds to undo an EO

Let me know what exact orders Trump could possibly issue that would stick.

I know you think that this is just treating Biden the same way Trump was treated, but that's deliberately ignoring issues that were unique to Trump, and instead trying to play the victim.

Have you and Vlaine really not noticed how the dynamic has flipped? Not just the special counsel investigation or impeachment, but any discussion of Trump here was typically about his supporters, but predominantly the two of you, dismissing even the slightest criticism of him. But what it came down to is that people did have reason to criticize Trump, and you both wouldn't hear of it. You act like Trump is some innocent guy who just wasn't given a chance, and the majority of the country rejecting him is just the minority "stealing" this election.

Godbrand said at the beginning of this thread that the silent majority will vote for Trump. He lost the popular vote in 2016, so why would we expect him to somehow have the popular vote this time around? 2016 was the result of apathy in both major candidates, while everyone came into this election having worked through reflecting on 2016, and deciding whether they like Trump or not.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for you guys to just accept that after the majority decided they didn't want Trump in the first place, that majority expanded and decided that they didn't want Trump as president anymore.

Well this is the dumbest crossover to tie together the past two years.

1 hour ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Let me know what exact orders Trump could possibly issue that would stick.

I know you think that this is just treating Biden the same way Trump was treated, but that's deliberately ignoring issues that were unique to Trump, and instead trying to play the victim.

Have you and Vlaine really not noticed how the dynamic has flipped? Not just the special counsel investigation or impeachment, but any discussion of Trump here was typically about his supporters, but predominantly the two of you, dismissing even the slightest criticism of him. But what it came down to is that people did have reason to criticize Trump, and you both wouldn't hear of it. You act like Trump is some innocent guy who just wasn't given a chance, and the majority of the country rejecting him is just the minority "stealing" this election.

Godbrand said at the beginning of this thread that the silent majority will vote for Trump. He lost the popular vote in 2016, so why would we expect him to somehow have the popular vote this time around? 2016 was the result of apathy in both major candidates, while everyone came into this election having worked through reflecting on 2016, and deciding whether they like Trump or not.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for you guys to just accept that after the majority decided they didn't want Trump in the first place, that majority expanded and decided that they didn't want Trump as president anymore.

Well this is the dumbest crossover to tie together the past two years.

Well, he could do something about setting refugee limits lower. That matters to me cuz the Dems always try to demographically engineer friendly voters.

As someone who is an ethnic Iranian minority, not a huge fan of Biden importing a bunch of sunni fundamentalist's to live next door to me. I'm sure you'll call that racism, but for me it's just a desire not to let them finish the job they started a few centuries ago

also stuff like this

3 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

As someone who is an ethnic Iranian minority, not a huge fan of Biden importing a bunch of sunni fundamentalist's to live next door to me. I'm sure you'll call that racism, but for me it's just a desire not to let them finish the job they started a few centuries ago

I have some great news for you! All of the people from a few centuries ago are dead! You're safe at last, celebrate!

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

I have some great news for you! All of the people from a few centuries ago are dead! You're safe at last, celebrate!

They literally execute any people they can find from my race in modern day Iran mate

Check your white privilege. There are roads paved over the corpses. So excuse me if I tell you to "fuck off"

I'm not the only brown person fed up with white liberals pushing their bullshit on us while they get their safe neighborhoods, but keep at it. Next time we'll elect someone who doesn't quite run his mouth as much as Trump. You wont be able to scrape by with last minute "pipe breaks" in GA that stop the vote count for a day or two

2 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

How many of these hate crimes have taken place in the US?

None thankfully, since the first thing the president did was pass a travel ban on that infernal country

We're also a dead race technically, there's ~100K of us world wide? Not a lot of targets left. If you wanna look at a holocaust done "right" you'd need to look at how effectively Islam wiped out the Zoroastrians 

4 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

None thankfully, since the first thing the president did was pass a travel ban on that infernal country

I thought you said this has been ongoing for a century? 

Also, the first thing he did was put out an executive order as an early step in trying to appeal the affordable care act. (EO 13765)

59 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I thought you said this has been ongoing for a century? 

Also, the first thing he did was put out an executive order as an early step in trying to appeal the affordable care act. (EO 13765)

It is. We've a very persecuted minority in Iran itself and any remnants of us in the Islamic world

I thought Executive Order 13769 (The Travel Ban) was the first, guess not

Remarkable

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

It is. We've a very persecuted minority in Iran itself and any remnants of us in the Islamic world

I thought Executive Order 13769 (The Travel Ban) was the first, guess not

Remarkable

If this has been going on for a century, why are you giving credit for the complete lack of hate crimes in the US to someone who became president in 2017?

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

If this has been going on for a century, why are you giving credit for the complete lack of hate crimes in the US to someone who became president in 2017?

Well for starters, the former Ruler of Iran, the Shah kept things largely calm. Very secular, while he was a Muslim, he didn't allow an open season on us. Thanks to Jimmy Carter we have the Ayatollah. 

The US has largely been pretty hostile to the new Islamic regime. Until we get to Obama and his desire to make peace with them.

IDK how one is to make peace with a group that wants me and people like me dead. A Jewish friend described it best, how do you meet "Kill all Jews" halfway?

Any other issue aside, the Libs have sided with the Nazis, and that I'll never forgive. 

Archived