Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so the "evidence" comes from a guy who was hired to be both a witness AND a lawyer for Trump.

Because, you know, that clearly isn't a conflict of interest.

Say what you will about the special counsel investigation (And given how it's vla1ne favorite distraction, I'm sure he will), but at least outstanding lawsuits or cases related to that took months to be resolved, and usually they were spread far enough apart. This is the Trump campaign either getting slapped down in court or having their own legal representation turn on them just days apart, if not multiple times in a single day.

Yes, yes, I get it, conservatives want to stick up for Trump and don't want to see him go down without a fight. But if this supposed to be his fight, he's sorely gotten his ass handed to him.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber/no-voting-system-deleted-or-lost-votes-in-u-s-election-security-groups-idUSKBN27T038?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Pretty sure this should make it more clear that this narrative is nonsense, but it would mean that vla1ne and Winter would have to admit that they're ever wrong, and we can't have that.

30 minutes ago, Enguin said:

joe could simply gift the states electoral votes to trump with no impact on the result and save us all time

While that is mathematically true, I'd rather not even give a symbolic reward for this legal tantrum.

Trump had been saying for months that someone would try to steal this election. I mean, technically he was right.

patriots had a perfect season till the last gameas well, keep that in mind when laughing about the lesser cases being tossed.

side note @roxas, the affidavits that remain are still leagues stronger, unless of course you missed the ones where people were opening ballots and sending them back early? or missed the ones where they send in physical and video evidence of observer discrimination? or sworn testimonies? that tweet you put up was an idiot who didn't realize several tweets were trump haters trolling. the actual number touted is over 1000, i lowball it in consideration of the trolls, i know about that already, which is why a made sure not to haul up the full number. and we still have over 10k dead people, and the entire debacle of maidengate, on top of voters who are certified for federal elections, but may well not be citizens in arizona. stop using false equivications to undermine legit arguments. several are off, and those are the ones who pull out. others have brought literal proof to their cases, such as the one i posted in my last few comments.

Side note, have you not seen the ones who DID step up? software developers for dominion, election poll workers, USPS workers, people from all walks have stepped up IN PERSON and are on the suits. the others who have not have still submitted testimony, and while many ARE likely trolls, this doesn't remove the legitimacy of the non trolls.

I don't expect them all to be accepted, nor do i expect them all to be strong, but only a few have to push it to discovery. two wins is all it takes to swing the entire election for trump, he can lose every other case, and he'd still take it so long as he gets two decent wins. the rest are expected by most of us to get scrapped  and appealed. but keep underestimating the cases.

"The lesser cases" Dude, these are the big cases. Just because Trump lost them doesn't mean that it's suddenly no big deal because Trump totally has something "bigger" he's keeping in his pocket. You're only downplaying how significant those cases are because Trump lost them.

The estimate of 500 affidavits seemed to come from Ronna McDaniel, so that number hardly seemed like you lowballing. She alleged over 11,000 incidents, which sounds more like making up a number that sounds impressive, rather than having actual cases.

Maidengate? Sorry, haven't heard of that one, and it's hard to keep track of how many conspiracy theories you're latching on to as it is. Thankfully, this seems to be another example of you adding a conspiracy to your gish gallop even after it's already been debunked.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9714041136

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-maidengate-near-impossible/fact-check-online-rumor-of-voter-fraud-scheme-using-womens-maiden-names-is-baseless-idUSKBN27T2PE

Do you mind telling me how the cases with the ballots that were and opened or the observer discrimination turned out?

If I haven't seen the people who did step up, you know what you can do? Cite them. As I keep telling you, I don't expect everyone to be equally aware of every single incident going on here. While we know that illegitimate testimonies does not invalidate legitimate testimonies, Trump's campaign has already shown that they're not putting much effort into verifying any of these allegations, such as propping up a convicted child molester to totally back them up.

Not sure where I'm using false equivalences to undermine legitimate arguments. That seems to be you responding to an argument that you imagined, rather than one anyone actually made. Given how you predominantly talk about conspiracy theories after they've already been slapped down, forgive me if I don't see these allegedly legitimate arguments you're referring to.

Let's be clear, your goalposts are now that Trump needs to push at least two cases to discovery to swing the entire election for him. That's still demonstrating my point that you're writing fanfiction rather than making plausible predictions. Which cases, even current or upcoming, make this possible?

EDIT:

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/14/project-veritas-could-face-legal-liability-for-postal-workers-ballot-fraud-allegations-experts-say/

I'm not getting my hopes up, but man I would love if Veritas got dragged for their part in this.

vla1ne would you say that at this point a neutral outside observer would be extremely unlikely to believe that joe has stolen the election 

you and winter have turned over the years at least from my perspective from skeptic leaning trump to devout blinkered trump bois 

disappointing but entertaining but also unfortunate but still very funny so thank you 

1 hour ago, Enguin said:

vla1ne would you say that at this point a neutral outside observer would be extremely unlikely to believe that joe has stolen the election 

you and winter have turned over the years at least from my perspective from skeptic leaning trump to devout blinkered trump bois 

disappointing but entertaining but also unfortunate but still very funny so thank you 

Winter goes back and forth. He was absolutely drinking the kool aid at first, but his faith tends to waver. He was relatively fine with Joe biden, even expecting it, before the claims of fraud popped up, and he in turn popped the fuck off.

Vlaine has just been spiraling deeper and deeper over the last four years. Honestly at this point I think he's much further gone than Winter.

29 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Winter goes back and forth. He was absolutely drinking the kool aid at first, but his faith tends to waver. He was relatively fine with Joe biden, even expecting it, before the claims of fraud popped up, and he in turn popped the fuck off.

Vlaine has just been spiraling deeper and deeper over the last four years. Honestly at this point I think he's much further gone than Winter.

Agreed. At least Winter is trying to find a balance between skepticism regarding legitimate votes and bracing himself for when Biden becomes president.

Vlaine has spent this entire year talking about how he was looking forward to bragging about Trump winning by a landslide, and it doesn't seem like he had prepared for the chance that Trump might lose. It's why his arguments seem to rely on the assumption that Trump will overturn the results of the election, so he's fitting everything into a narrative that allows that to be happen. He's not approaching this from the perspective that he was wrong about who would win the election. Rather, he's acting like this is nothing more than a setback, and the outcome he predicted has just been delayed.

3 hours ago, Enguin said:

Of course an outside observer would, they likely don't know half as much as somebody following the election since night one.

slow and steady is how trump is playing the game, putting out streams of lawsuits to press the results from several angles. we know what the key points are, but we have yet to get to them. two suits have been won that will open room for the rest to make headway, but we'll see how well it goes. You're all elated that after years of hoping for some way to remove trump. one way may have been found. I get it. so what i'm doing here on out is stepping back. we'll see how it plays out.

i have had no resl interest in trump's presidency and my view of america is quite negative to the point that until the election coverage actually started i thought it'd be funny if he managed to win again and i had no solid preference but then just watching the state of trump and his squad i couldn't reasonably support another 4 years of hearing about this tomfoolery 

i am basically an outside observer who came into it relatively ambivalent to both sides and just watching this nonsense unfold i have become a big joe fan 

orange man bad bald man good poo poo pee pee bum bum slap

17 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/525388-poll-70-percent-of-republicans-dont-believe-election-was-free-and-fair

This is the end goal. No one will trust Biden or his late night vote dumps

e2544c122500081c172001def5a78e0c.png

she's self aware, haha, funny arm placement, teehee memes

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

e2544c122500081c172001def5a78e0c.png

she's self aware, haha, funny arm placement, teehee memes

who cares, Trump has 10 weeks to shit the bed with EOs for Biden, and thanks to the DACA ruling Biden has to have a compelling reason to remove them with his own EOs

He may have stolen it, but the right has the power to make his life a nightmare for the next 4 years

2 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

who cares, Trump has 10 weeks to shit the bed with EOs for Biden, and thanks to the DACA ruling Biden has to have a compelling reason to remove them with his own EOs

He may have stolen it, but the right has the power to make his life a nightmare for the next 4 years

Victory for all the petty children of the world!

Huzzah Democracy!

tenor.gif?itemid=15141419

Archived