Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Godbrand said:

According to roxas; bill, Barack and Joe are also completely innocent and never did a bad thing ever while president and/or vice president.

Hell, even many Republicans turn away from George W Bush because how he is more left leaning he has become. 

I really have to wonder what's going on that you, Winter, and Vlaine all have such terrible reading comprehension that you guys keep responding to imaginary arguments more often than what I actually say.

2 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

As someone who is an ethnic Iranian minority, not a huge fan of Biden importing a bunch of sunni fundamentalist's to live next door to me. I'm sure you'll call that racism, but for me it's just a desire not to let them finish the job they started a few centuries ago

Given how you've advocated for murdering them in cold blood before, as well as murdering immigrants just because "they come here and vote Democrat", you do make it pretty easy to call out your racism. I don't know for certain if you're trying to paint yourself as a potential target of an ethnic cleansing, but you paint with such broad strokes that I don't really your own position all that sympathetic.

1 hour ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

IDK how one is to make peace with a group that wants me and people like me dead. A Jewish friend described it best, how do you meet "Kill all Jews" halfway?

Any other issue aside, the Libs have sided with the Nazis, and that I'll never forgive. 

...I have no idea how you always get so close to getting it, before pivoting hard into refusing to understand what's going on around you anyway.

Yes, you cannot meet "Kill all Jews" halfway. But as I recall, it was Trump's supporters who were declaring "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!"

The Nazis sided with Trump. Like it or not, they're on your side.

You're holding a grudge against "liberals" for something they never did. That is remarkably insane, though after four years, I wouldn't expect you to still have a grasp on reality.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-pennsylvania-lawsuits-elections-cf3582a8741e36704cdf3510765eed15

"Ahead of a Tuesday hearing in the case, Trump’s campaign dropped the allegation that hundreds of thousands of mail-in and absentee ballots — 682,479, to be precise — were illegally processed without its representatives watching."

So, was this one of the "lesser cases", or is this a pretty big deal? I just want to be clear where the goalpost stands before Vlaine moves it.

10 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Trump's supporters? The leaders of the march on Charlottesville all endorsed and voted for Biden...openly lol

all in this case meaning both but not even true because while richard spencer did vote biden all i can see for kessler suggests he voted and continues to support trump

And Biden's campaign swiftly condemned Spencer, so that still undercuts the whole "Libs sided with the Nazis" narrative that Winter is trying to spin.

https://www.ajc.com/education/georgia-election-recount-nears-finish-line-with-few-hiccups/C57XUV33SVGQZBWGVXI5RVM65I/

Georgia has set Wednesday night as the deadline for their recount. Naturally, Trump is already calling this a scam. I would think that once the recount is done, we can cross that one off the list as well, but I'm sure a new goalpost will already be lined up by then.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/lawsuits-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-georgia/index.html

Oops, more dead lawsuits.

Not much value to place in elections since they have been rigged since the beginning. With the advancement of technology, not only is it getting easier to rig the elections, it's getting harder to prove they were rigged to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Not much value to place in elections since they have been rigged since the beginning. With the advancement of technology, not only is it getting easier to rig the elections, it's getting harder to prove they were rigged to begin with.

Well, no. You claim that elections have been rigged "since the beginning" as well as that new technology makes it more difficult to catch.

So, got any old reports of election fraud to back that up?

Obama vs Hillary. I watched that election and Clinton won that. Yet, it was Obama that ended up in Oval Office because Clinton "stepped down". That is why when she ran a second time, nobody voted for her when she ran up against Trump. So her 2008 run pretty much dictated her 2016 run. Although, the 2016 election wasn't rigged, the 2008 election was. The second is the 2012 election when Obama's opponent "stepped down" again. Not saying those were rigged at the polls the way the 2020 election is. But they were still rigged. Just find it odd that both of Obama's opponent's simply "step down" and end up with the positions they had.

Roxas, Obama was a fraud. Both of his opponents had him beat in the polls. Those elections weren't rigged in the same manner. Those seemed more like an arrangement between the candidates. So the Trump vs Biden election seems like the the first where the polls were rigged. I could be wrong but going back that far would likely require a lot more work than it's worth. Now my honest opinion is that Biden getting into the Oval Office means that the American people will be fucked with a white hot branding iron.

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Roxas, Obama was a fraud. Both of his opponents had him beat in the polls. Those elections weren't rigged in the same manner. Those seemed more like an arrangement between the candidates. So the Trump vs Biden election seems like the the first where the polls were rigged. I could be wrong but going back that far would likely require a lot more work than it's worth. Now my honest opinion is that Biden getting into the Oval Office means that the American people will be fucked with a white hot branding iron.

Polls can be wrong.

Unless you're calling Trump a fraud.

Also, how is literally 2008 "since the beginning"?

https://thepointnews.uk/2020/11/15/biden-campaign-director-arrested-for-electoral-fraud/

The Democrat Director of Texas state political strategy for the Joe Biden Presidential campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.

Democratic Party operative Dallas Jones was formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation in the state of Texas on behalf of the Joe Biden campaign during this contested Presidential election.

According to the National File, two investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testified under oath that they have Democratic Party internal documentation, as well as video evidence and witnesses, for their investigation.

The following is an affidavit from private investigator and retired Houston police officer Mark A. Aguirre, which was submitted under oath.

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: ‘We’re Getting Ready to Overturn Election Results in Multiple States’ 

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that the president’s legal team is receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said on Fox Business, adding that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.  “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”

Powell claimed that elections software switched “millions of votes” from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Powell is notably the counsel to former national security advisor Michael Flynn, engineering a stunning comeback with the Department of Justice moving to drop charges.

Powell said a whistleblower has come forward alleging that the voting software was designed to “rig elections.”

“He saw it happen in other countries,” she said, apparently referring to election hardware and software by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.” She declined to elaborate when prompted by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” Powell said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell said.

Powell also referred to a 2019 investigation by Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago. “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

Companies Respond
The Department of Homeland Security’s cybersecurity agency issued a statement on Thursday calling the 2020 general election the “most secure in American history,” despite legal challenges alleging voting irregularities in some battleground states.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” read the statement released by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

Smartmatic, in a statement on Saturday, said that it has no ties with Dominion Voting Systems. Powell suggested that Smartmatic is operated by Dominion in the interview.

Dominion, over the past several weeks, has repeatedly denied its systems were compromised in some way.

“In the aftermath of the 2020 general election, there has been a great deal of misinformation being circulated about Smartmatic and other companies that provide election technology to voting jurisdictions in the US. We would like to dispel these incorrect statements with facts,” the firm wrote, adding that it “has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems.”

Dominion also refuted allegations that its machines changed votes from Trump to Biden on Election Day and beyond.

“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems,” a company spokesperson said in a statement to The Denver Post. “Our systems continue to reliably and accurately count ballots, and state and local election authorities have publicly confirmed the integrity of the process.” 

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-were-getting-ready-to-overturn-election-results-in-multiple-states_3579599.html?v=ul

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

...Do you realize that concessions are a legitimate thing that candidates can do? Sanders got a lot of flack in both 2016 and 2020 for not conceding earlier than he did.

You still need to explain how the polls for Trump and Biden were rigged. The majority of polls typically favored Biden for quite some time, and that came to pass, which seems like the opposite of what you were saying about Obama. You're trying to compare Obama defeating his opponents despite what polls predicted, while Biden defeating Trump is what polls predicted.

Many polls predicted that Clinton would defeat Trump, but they were wrong, so that would actually be a closer comparison to the polls involving Obama, not Biden vs. Trump.

You seem to be conflating polls being wrong with elections/polls being rigged.

Either way, the polls are flipping like pancakes right now. So I'm just gonna sit back and watch all the libtards prove themselves wrong. This is because I know their cheating will blow up in their faces and I'm just gonna sit back and wait for it to happen.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Either way, the polls are flipping like pancakes right now. So I'm just gonna sit back and watch all the libtards prove themselves wrong. This is because I know their cheating will blow up in their faces and I'm just gonna sit back and wait for it to happen.

Ah here we go, took a while for the "the other side is retarded" to come up didn't it?

Archived