Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Well that's been proven false a few dozen times over

Calling Liberals out on their bullshit doesn't prove that I'm not neutral. It proves that I'm calling someone out on their bullshit. That being said, Biden is a fraud and I'm gonna continue to call that bullshit because that's exactly what it is. He cheated. The whole damn country knows he cheated. Hell, the whole damn world knows he cheated. The only ones in denial that he cheated are the people that are stupid enough to believe the garbage he spews.

The American people must DEFEND Michigan. President Trump was up BIG on Election night and then - almost as if it was magic - THOUSANDS of Biden votes were dumped late at night in Michigan, with absolutely NO overview. Insanity! The Presidential race remains extremely tight. There's have been a lawsuit filed in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. The American people demand to review those ballots that were already opened and counted while the American people did not have meaningful access to. 

15 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Calling Liberals out on their bullshit doesn't prove that I'm not neutral. It proves that I'm calling someone out on their bullshit. That being said, Biden is a fraud and I'm gonna continue to call that bullshit because that's exactly what it is. He cheated. The whole damn country knows he cheated. Hell, the whole damn world knows he cheated. The only ones in denial that he cheated are the people that are stupid enough to believe the garbage he spews.

Yet you have called out nothing from the republicans...

20201116_221535.png

Curious...

14 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

The American people must DEFEND Michigan. President Trump was up BIG on Election night and then - almost as if it was magic - THOUSANDS of Biden votes were dumped late at night in Michigan, with absolutely NO overview. Insanity! The Presidential race remains extremely tight. There's have been a lawsuit filed in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. The American people demand to review those ballots that were already opened and counted while the American people did not have meaningful access to. 

Yeah that's how tallying votes works. Different counties will lean different directions, so you can't just call it as early as trump wanted to. Either he is an idiot, or he was the one trying to steal the election.

Unfortunately, I don't think he's just an idiot.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It's more that you've been rooting for Trump to such a degree that it's hard to believe you're neutral on this.

It doesn't seem that the whole country believes Biden cheated, let alone the world. Hate to break it to you, but it seems that it's mostly Republicans who believe he cheated.

I had to say a similar thing to Winter, but you're not really calling liberals out on their bullshit if the thing you're angry about didn't really happen. As much as Winter and Vlaine keep posturing that they have "evidence" when they really don't like, at least they attempt to point to something days after it's already been debunked anyway. However, you only keep saying that that he cheated, and that he's a fraud. Repeating that line dozens of times doesn't make it come true.

5 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

https://wwmt.com/news/local/michigan-court-of-claims-denies-trump-campaign-lawsuits-requests

Did I already bring up this one? I think I must have.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/11/16/lawsuit-ingham-washtenaw-wayne-michigan/6311519002/

This one is definitely new, though.

I'm fine with defending Michigan. It's just that you don't seem to realize that Michigan itself is already denying Trump's efforts to stop certification.

A) Trump put himself at a massive disadvantage when he said he won't accept the mail in ballots because he wants to avoid fraud.

B) Biden likely took advantage of those mail in ballots because he's fine with the amount of fraud that'd be committed to put him in the White House.

C) The recounts speak for themselves since they are finding thousands of missing Trump votes.

D) I can't say that 100% of the fraud goes to Biden. But I'd say claiming a territory before it's decided is generally a false victory. Many territories that were marked for Biden aren't even decided.

E) Biden's people likely paid the people in those territories to stop counting once he was in the lead and discount any ballots after that. Judging by the fact that Washington, Oregon, Arizona, etc. all stopped counting around 80% and declared that Biden won.

F) The fact that early voting and such wasn't even counted at that the time Biden was declared the winner.

Should I keep pointing out things that the media has already said? What is that? Six facts already? Well here's number seven: The votes are STILL being counted nearly 3 weeks later because of this fraud. Want number eight? How about the fact that Biden literally lost the Latino, African American and LBGT votes by making a complete ASS of himself, which suites him given the Democratic Party's logo is a literal ASS.

Any more questions?

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

A) Trump put himself at a massive disadvantage when he said he won't accept the mail in ballots because he wants to avoid fraud.

I'm not even going into the rest of your nonsense because I just woke up, but...

What? How on earth does excluding mail in ballots put trump at a disadvantage when he told people not to use them.

You praise trump for "playing it straight" and don't even see the only play was on you.

1 hour ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I'm not even going into the rest of your nonsense because I just woke up, but...

What? How on earth does excluding mail in ballots put trump at a disadvantage when he told people not to use them.

You praise trump for "playing it straight" and don't even see the only play was on you.

I was pointing out the fact that he clearly declined to use mail in ballots and stated that Biden likely wouldn't turn down that advantage no matter how small it may be. Pointing out that he intentionally put himself at that disadvantage to avoid fraud further proves his honesty imo. But Trump is a businessman so he only gives a half truth. I know businessmen speak with a forked tongue. But what I'm saying is WE didn't get the entire truth behind why Trump declined to accept mail in ballots to begin with. We only got the partial truth of avoiding voter fraud. This means there is another half to that truth.

8 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Any more questions?

A) Trump demonizing mail-in ballots was completely stupid, and has nothing to do with avoiding "fraud". It was because the majority of voters were likely to vote by mail rather than in person due to the pandemic, and Republicans have some unfathomable hatred for voting by mail anyway.

B) Now you're going into your own personal theories, rather than facts. This suggests a correlation between mail-in voting and fraud, but you don't actually do anything to support that. This seems more like taking two factors - mail-in votes happened in significant amounts and Biden won - and because you want to believe that Biden's victory was fraudulent, you're pretending that there's some connection between the two that conveniently supports your position.

C) The recounts finding votes for Trump really doesn't have any deeper meaning than that. This has mostly the same issue as the previous point. Again, you're just saying that fraud happened. You're presenting a narrative you hope is true, and you hope that merely pointing to mail-in voting existing at all will automatically allow proof to fall into place. You're not really putting much effort into this.

D) Media outlets cited specific statistics to project who states would go for. You can dislike that they called those states early and held off on others, but as far as I can tell, the states that were marked for Biden but haven't been decided aren't going to change from those projections.

E) You have to realize that as soon as you're saying "likely", you're getting entirely into your own speculation, and not any "facts".

F) When certain counties or states were called for Biden, it was because even if Trump one 100% of the outstanding votes in those respective territories, Trump still would not be able to win. At this point, we are basically deciding the margin Biden defeated Trump by, but it's still not enough to flip this from Trump to Biden.

Near as I can tell, while Latinos did turn away from Biden, many people are attributing Biden's victory to black voters. And do you seriously expect me to believe that after Trump has spent his administration demonizing queer people, they somehow flipped for Trump instead of Biden? I don't doubt that there are queer people who supported Trump, but when his support had doubled to a paltry 28%, I don't consider that Biden losing that demographic's support.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I was pointing out the fact that he clearly declined to use mail in ballots and stated that Biden likely wouldn't turn down that advantage no matter how small it may be. Pointing out that he intentionally put himself at that disadvantage to avoid fraud further proves his honesty imo. But Trump is a businessman so he only gives a half truth. I know businessmen speak with a forked tongue. But what I'm saying is WE didn't get the entire truth behind why Trump declined to accept mail in ballots to begin with. We only got the partial truth of avoiding voter fraud. This means there is another half to that truth.

The reason he declined it was to play down the pandemic he allowed to claim thousands of lives needlessly, as well as divide votes between parties, so that he could call the mail-in surge fraud, exactly as he is currently doing.

Archived