Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

3 minutes ago, Enguin said:

some of your posts are truly excellent but then you have also far too many like this where you just say something for the sake of it and it only damages you 

Omnipotence is a paradox.

Omniscience is a paradox.

Omnipresence is a paradox.

Thus God is a paradox.

So you used a paradox to debunk a conspiracy theory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, think about it. I never denied God. I said God is a paradox. Generally, God is the Ace in deck of playing cards. Anything bigger than one beats it but it beats a king. So the Ace is both the weakest and most powerful card in a deck of cards.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Actually, think about it. I never denied God. I said God is a paradox. Generally, God is the Ace in deck of playing cards. Anything bigger than one beats it but it beats a king. So the Ace is both the weakest and most powerful card in a deck of cards.

The ace is the most powerful card and it's not paradoxically so. Since it can be either lowest or highest it gives you more potential for play. In the playing card meta it's kind of OP, probably should be banned tbh, no one card should have that much of an advantage on the game state.

22 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

like i said before, just keep on making the case for abelism, buddy

We are all laughing because I made a joke about how dead set you (and others) are in this stupid conspiracy, and you respond by debating religion.

And then you think you won something.

Pardon me for saying this so bluntly, but either enguin is right, and you are trolling (and have been for a while now), or you're just fucking stupid.

4 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I remember the days when I'd be reported for the above post by YCM's resident snowflake

fun times

You were reported by plenty of people.

And you can report me if it will give you catharsis. Horu can too. The button is decoration at this point anyway.

For what it's worth, I wasn't insulting. I was describing.

3 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

And you can report me if it will give you catharsis. Horu can too. The button is decoration at this point anyway.

Nah, my views on that haven't changed. I disagree, but Horu is a big boy who can take it

3 hours ago, vla1ne said:

side note, joe biden is now a class A felon in ukraine, for his own sake, he'd better win this election once all the widespread "clerical errors" are cleared out.

What? Do you think america would extradite joe biden to ukraine?

EDIT: Also the only source I'm seeing on this is fucking OAN. I'm also seeing other sources saying the case was dropped against him on the tenth. Kinda fucked that in 2020 I'm so hesitant to believe a single thing I read unless I read that same thing from both sides of the aisle, but hey, it's better than blindly following every crackpot theory my party pushes.

11 hours ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Yeah, but Winter is obsessed with tying as much as he can back to me. He spent a couple years insisting that a polite comment I made about Zai one time was proof that I was installing my friends onto the mod team as my successors to carry out my will. So I'm not surprised he's been clinging to whatever conspiracy he can latch onto regarding Biden somehow "stealing" this election.

He loses his mind whenever enough people hit the "like" button on a post. I'm not sure Winter's really in a position to call anybody else a snowflake. The extent to which I'm his boogeyman is hilarious.

4 hours ago, vla1ne said:

side note, joe biden is now a class A felon in ukraine, for his own sake, he'd better win this election once all the widespread "clerical errors" are cleared out.

Is there any source of this besides an OAN report from May? This seems like Republicans are still trying to wring controversy out of Viktor Shokin getting fired, and they can't accept that it didn't work.

My guy, I get that you like Trump and hope he still wins, but you should learn to check the floor for rakes before you keep stepping on them. Once again, in the absence of Biden actually doing something wrong, you need to lie about it in order to pretend your argument somehow has as much weight as everybody else.

Can't wait for the people who claim to be "neutral" or "centrist" make excuses for this that they wouldn't make if a Democrat pulled this.

I kind of love that I can't tell if Vlaine and Winter are actually dumb enough to believe these conspiracy theories, and keep digging their heels in because they are really that arrogant - which is entirely possible, given how much they seem genuinely baffled by people admitting their mistakes - or if they know these scandals are nothingburgers and they're just lashing out because they think deliberately spreading them is "fair game" or something just as shallow.

The second option would also mean that they're idiots, so I guess the real question is whether they realize that or not.

Archived