Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

33 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Roxas, in all fairness, he lied so he'd have a story. Sadly his story got shot down before he could say anything else on the subject.

How is a senator telling blatant lies fair? Isn't this the part where you are supposed to call them out, if you're neutral?

Starting to think enguin is right about you, for fuck's sake

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called out the reporter on this because he said he spoke with 3 senators and the first senator denied it, meaning the other two are also false claims. I know reporters will make shit up just to get a paycheck. Hence, why mainstream media is called "fake news".

42 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

How is a senator telling blatant lies fair? Isn't this the part where you are supposed to call them out, if you're neutral?

Starting to think enguin is right about you, for fuck's sake

perhaps if you continued what's starting there and did a full think you'd realise 

The recount will be done tomorrow, but I think we can say that Georgia is safely Biden's.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit-election-results-rudy-giuliani-hearing-case-williamsport-20201117.html

"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that Republican monitors observing vote counting in Philadelphia were given sufficient access under state law to view the proceedings.

In a 5-2 decision, the court overturned a lower court decision that ordered monitors with President Donald Trump’s campaign be allowed within six feet of tables where ballots were being tallied."

One of the few victories Trump had in his lawsuits has been overturned.

5 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

You do realize that the blacks likely voted for Biden because he's Obama's mouthpiece. Accept it. Biden is Obama's bitch and putting him in office is almost as good as a third Obama term. 

You're really going with "they voted him just because relation to a black man"?

Even if true you just threw out your "fact" that more blacks voted Trump

9 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Another one

You know when you're trying to catch a Legend and all you have are Pokeballs

And you've thrown 80 out of 100 It hasn't wiggled more than once the whole time

Finally the ball wiggles twice before it breaks

And then you think "Hey it wiggled twice so maybe I have a chance!"

And you keep going for those last 20 and then don't get the capture?

7 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Biden has already lost more than 1000 votes, which is a state record

Random flash drives with thousands of votes are vanishing

Your gaslight is fooling no one cowcow

Well maybe it'll fool Roxas, who doesn't understand the math behind what "Net 800" means

He literally admitted he was mistaken but apparently you're so stuck on the initial instance of it happening you don't acknowledge the facts that come out. Fitting.

1200 votes so far. In all the searching done up until now. Trump would need this to happen 10 more times to get close. And this would only be one state where Biden would still be leading in Electoral even if it happens.

You're grasping. I know you really want this to work but don't pretend it's anything but being hopeful.

Lashing out because I pointed out how silly it is to get so worked up and excited about a drop in the bucket does you no favors.

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

He literally admitted several times he was mistaken but apparently you're so stuck on the initial instance of it happening you don't acknowledge the facts that come out. Fitting.

1200 votes so far. In all the searching done up until now. Trump would need this to happen 10 more times to get close. And this would only be one state where Biden would still be leading in Electoral even if it happens.

You're grasping. I know you really want this to work but don't pretend it's anything but being hopeful.

Lashing out because I pointed out how silly it is to get so worked up and excited about a drop in the bucket does you no favors.

The point isn't that I'm saying the vote will be overturned. Its that the election system is fucking broken if this sorta shit can happen. Also neither of these counties are anywhere near the biggest in the state. If 2500 vote dumps are being misplaced in Floyd, god knows whats happening in Fulton 

If you're gonna cite people saying this election was the most secure, which Roxas did a few days ago, kinda interesting how we've basically already set a statewide record for votes "found' after isn't it

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

If you're gonna cite people saying this election was the most secure, which Roxas did a few days ago, kinda interesting how we've basically already set a statewide record for votes "found' after isn't it

Where did I do anything of the sort?

3 minutes ago, Sunshine Jesse said:

I dipped in this thread for shits and giggles, read it, and, as expected, got violently angry at just how wrong people can be.

Never change, YCM.

We try our best to maintain a certain level of evil around here. Once our quota is reached, we will return to the weekly adventures of Schitz and Gigglez.

Archived