Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Given how I get daily guess(es), and made a Christmas post, how many can I unlock today? And on which grids?

3 on Purple or Red, just like yesterday. I'd say you should hold your xmas post prize for the time being. There are very few items left, and you can use the prize in Phase 3, it'll be pretty valuable. Sleepy also got one pending.

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Okay!

6, 19, and 35 on the purple grid for today.

Damn, you got two items! Mist Sphere and Warp Cube obtained!

20 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

Red: 11, 19, 34

Due to karma, you didn't get anything, you rood person :v

---

Only 1 item left to be found!

39 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

Missed the real point of the post.

Gonna have to ask for the explanation then. What was the point?
I'm suddenly under the impression there's an inside joke going on.
I don't get the punchline so what did I miss?

To clarify in case: This is an honest question, not some snarky remark. 

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

Gonna have to ask for the explanation then. What was the point?
I'm suddenly under the impression there's an inside joke going on.
I don't get the punchline so what did I miss?

To clarify in case: This is an honest question, not some snarky remark. 

Arise! Chicken! Chicken! Arise!

It is but I think this is officially spam unrelated to the purposes of the thread. 
Kudos that you are making use of Yemachu's card maker, but for this we should probably go to Misc or something if you wanna keep posting God Cards (which lack Christmas attire so that's a minus).

Welp, thanks for the ahead of time Merry Christmas, @Nobody Really

To be honest, I feel the latest posts are getting a bit derailed. I love that you guys post in the Christmas thread, and you know it, and I invite everyone to keep it up and talk about anything that comes to mind, but I feel it's a bit unfair that posts that could be considered as spam keep increasing the Point Count of a participant, so from this point on I won't be counting posts that are unrelated tot the Event or very tied to xmas. Hope this doesn't cause any uncomfortable feeling n.n

Let's keep it up! Or rather, let's do it once I finish the Phase 3. Let me fill you in: I thought in the morning I could finish today, but there was more work to do than I expected, but I'll do my best to finish tomorrow.

Currently caught between Skull Servant and Digitron. To be a tank or a spotlight, that is the question? Selfishly letting everyone else do the work as Potato & Chips isn't exactly in the Christmas spirit, and my rolls are very unlikely to be good enough to act as a wayfinder (Petit Dragon) or anti-trap unit (Weather Control).

13 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I'd like to unlock 13, 31, and 23 please~
Let's see my luck.

Congratz, you found the last item in 23, just next to the Potion, there was a Warp Cube!

9 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Just in case Sleepy misses, I'll tackle 20 and 32.

Oof... I'm starting to believe in your legendary bad luck, Draco. Don't give up, you'll get your revenge in Phase 3!

2 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Currently caught between Skull Servant and Digitron. To be a tank or a spotlight, that is the question? Selfishly letting everyone else do the work as Potato & Chips isn't exactly in the Christmas spirit, and my rolls are very unlikely to be good enough to act as a wayfinder (Petit Dragon) or anti-trap unit (Weather Control).

I finished making the monsters two days ago. While I was doing that, I decided to make a slight adjustment. Monsters with a stat of 6 will get a 7 in that stat. You might want to consider that in your calcs. Also, Potato & Chips is not just the lag back guy, once traps, healing springs and other stuff are on the open, you'll be able to use P & C's ability to move more accurately to avoid stuff or land where you want.

Archived