Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Is the magenta/fuschia one Venom Swamp?

Hey guys, looks like we could have two winners this time. I was talking with Sleepy earlier and she gave me the right answer, but she had to leave and told me she'd post the answer after coming back. Is it ok if I give the points to both her and Nyx?

I guess I don't lose anything by guessing.... 
I am not entirely convinced but can't fully dismiss it soooooo....
Orange = Shiranui Style Synthesis prehaps?

It doesn't really look like a location even though it is a field spell but we'll see what happens.

14 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Is the orange puzzle Malefic World, by any chance?

Sorry Sorry, Nope Nope

13 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I guess I don't lose anything by guessing.... 
I am not entirely convinced but can't fully dismiss it soooooo....
Orange = Shiranui Style Synthesis prehaps?

It doesn't really look like a location even though it is a field spell but we'll see what happens.

Sorry Sorry, Nope Nope x2

13 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I guess I'll take a guess as to what orange could be as well.

Sargasso the D.D. Battlefield

Okay, I recommend you guys to locate Nyx's house and tie him up from head to toes unless you want him to keep butchering you guys, because Nyx's GOT IT AGAIN!

Don't give up, you can still reach 1st place, but you gotta work hard!

3 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Green block, square 22.

Done 🙂 

Also, Tinkerer made this Poll in case you want to participate:

@Mr Melonyou have the right to ask for a hint in the green puzzle, as well as your daily free hint, for a total of 5 blocks.

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Sorry Sorry, Nope Nope

Sorry Sorry, Nope Nope x2

Okay, I recommend you guys to locate Nyx's house and tie him up from head to toes unless you want him to keep butchering you guys, because Nyx's GOT IT AGAIN!

Don't give up, you can still reach 1st place, but you gotta work hard!

Done 🙂 

Also, Tinkerer made this Poll in case you want to participate:

I just saw the hues of magenta and cyan, along with that smudge of brown, and it reminded me of that pack filler of wasted potential. For me, it's kinda hard to forget that card. Like Cold Feet (MAN, Cold Feet was awful). It's a shame, because Sargasso has cool art.

Anywho: If you'd like, I can refrain from the last grid.

14 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I just saw the hues of magenta and cyan, along with that smudge of brown, and it reminded me of that pack filler of wasted potential. For me, it's kinda hard to forget that card. Like Cold Feet (MAN, Cold Feet was awful).

Funny, Cold Feet would probably work well in the archetype that I just posted.

19 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

@Mr Melonyou have the right to ask for a hint in the green puzzle, as well as your daily free hint, for a total of 5 blocks.

Cool cool, I'll open blocks 8, 17, 26, 29, and 34.

18 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I just saw the hues of magenta and cyan, along with that smudge of brown, and it reminded me of that pack filler of wasted potential. For me, it's kinda hard to forget that card. Like Cold Feet (MAN, Cold Feet was awful). It's a shame, because Sargasso has cool art.

Anywho: If you'd like, I can refrain from the last grid.

Wut? Course not, fair is fair, and you've been doing spectacular so far. I leave to your discretion if you want to give it ago or not, but for me, everyone has green light.

Actually, thanks for staying attentive to the game 🙂

2 minutes ago, Mr Melon said:

Funny, Cold Feet would probably work well in the archetype that I just posted.

Cool cool, I'll open blocks 8, 17, 26, 29, and 34.

Purrfect. Right now I had to change to the phone to answer, but I'll update the puzzle as soon as I get back to the laptop ^_-

8 minutes ago, Draconus297 said:

I'd also like to open block 15, because I think I have it, but I wanted to be sure.

3 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I'll request Block 27 to be unveiled.

Done! It's the one that's managed to stay up for the longest xD It's pretty weakened by now, can you guys guess it?

1 hour ago, Mr Melon said:

Is it the Supreme King's Castle?

Yeah, that's correct! Damn, 🍈-san, you're on fire today! That was probably one of the hardest so far, it had both hue change and a whirly distortion.

~~~~

Soooo, what do you say, guys? It's December 12, halfway the allotted time to save Dark Magician Girl. Do you guys want me to make a final Round of this phase, or should we move to the next Phase? Both Melon and Horu have pending hints to be rewarded. Let me know what do you want, I'll gladly make more puzzles for you if you'd like (n.n)

Archived