Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Draconus297 said:

You have no idea how tempted I was to do the sassy thing and go "Aw sweet, I'm gonna look for as many sixes as possible, because going from 6 to  makes them all busted!"

Yeah, my entire sense of humor is puns, sass, sarcasm, and self-deprecation. 

lol, welp, a bit of puns and sarcasm gives spice to the world, but I'd be just against the last one, as your friend I don't want to see you destroying yourself x_x

On another topic, now that I think about it, I never got my reply: Tyrunt or Tyrantrum?

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

@Rayfield Lumina Well, it's Christmas Eve, so I felt it was about time to share the drawing I was working on.

Alrighty, I'm goint to check n.n

Btw, in an impressive timing, you tagged me like 3 min after I finished the map. I have some tiny stuff I gotta add, but in general it's almost done.

---

To everyone, I'm sorry I've taken soooo long to finish, I've been working everyday like crazy, but I'll be finishing today in some hours, I think. It's amazing how I thought I could have it ready like 2 or 3 days ago, lol, this thing is crazy, the image has 200 layers of content, hahaha >_<

@The Nyx Avatar  @Sleepy @Mr Melon @Draconus297 @Nobody Really @TheBlackCatter @Therealnoobmaster2001 @Ryusei the Morning Star

Phase 3 is finally Complete, again, thanks for waiting.I'm aware a couple of the people I'm tagging haven't been participating in the event for a long time, so sorry for the ping if you don't care. I'd love it if you participate as well, though.

If possible let's start tomorrow (right now I'm tired as bloody hell xD)

Please read the wall of rules below the map and make a more assertive statement of which Character you want to use! I made a little adjustment in their stats, but it's mostly buffs. Still, you might want to reconsider. Then choose the stairs fro where you want to start your game n.n

5 minutes ago, Draconus297 said:

Skull Servant is my pick. Acting like a spotlight is basically useless in a situation where we're encouraged to split up.

Once a movement is completed, you can go the opposite way, the only thing you can't do it moonwalk in the middle of a movement. In that case, since you revealed stuff with Digitron, you could go back for something good. Just saying. Also, I I bring your attention to Skull Servant's adjustment since last time: I nerfed the regen by 5 but increased its DEF by 1. All in all, I'd say it's stronger, specially if you get into two or three battles per day.

Archived